The Official NFL Draft/Offseason thread

Replies

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just need some fresh defensive players and a couple other good receivers and the repeat i on the way.
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Niner fans need to calm down... this man needs some tissues..

Niner fans dont recall when Roddy White got held at the 5 yard line?

Welp. It has been spoken. Rewind the confetti, give the lombardi back. Random white dude on youtube just declared shenanigans.

lol u heard him at the end?

"where never going to lose a game again with Kapernick as our QB"

niner fans dont know but....

DC's will have enough tape on Kap this year and find ways to stop him...

Word, and the 49ers will not foresee this happening and continue to run the exact same offensive schemes with no new wrinkles.
    Kaepernick will also not practice to get better after making the Super Bowl during his first year starting.
    Well.....alright.
    Young Stef
  • ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel Know Your History HoustonPosts: 21,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoolJoe wrote: »

Welp. It has been spoken. Rewind the confetti, give the lombardi back. Random white dude on youtube just declared shenanigans.

Word, and the 49ers will not foresee this happening and continue to run the exact same offensive schemes with no new wrinkles.
    Kaepernick will also not practice to get better after making the Super Bowl during his first year starting.
    Well.....alright.

I know San Fran has the NFC South, D.C. and Green Bay on yall schedule. What AFC division do yall have to play this season?

AFC West plays the AFC South next year

Well.....alright.

I know San Fran has the NFC South, D.C. and Green Bay on yall schedule. What AFC division do yall have to play this season?

AFC West plays the AFC South next year

Oh okay..... and I know the Falcons play the AFC East(Brady is coming to the GA Dome).

That means San Fran got a rematch against the Ravens. That'll prolly be the 1st game of the season.

My bad the NFC West also plays the AFC South next year lol.
    numbaz...80's baby
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,150 Regulator
    Jamaica wrote: »
    If (when) the Jets trade Revis they better get a kings ransom for him. He's arguably the best defensive player in the league.

Depends on who they trade with. Stay away from the Falcons and Patriots. They don't lose trades, lol. Not a coincidence that Dimitroff is from Patriots cloth.

If I was the Jets GM, I would be calling Tampa Bay, San Diego, and Jacksonville. SD and Jax have new GMs, and Tampa Bay is just Tampa Bay. They made a average punter the highest paid punter of all time a couple years ago. lol. Plus they'll have over 30 millie in cap space... again.

Ideally I would trade him outside the conference. Anywhere except the Giants.
    NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL

STAT OF THE DAY: The last 4 @Eagles home opener opponents have all gone on to win the Super Bowl. Who will open at Philly this year?
    greenwood1921
  • dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    redskins need to go after ed reed
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

that faggot dont speak for me...

we beat ourselves before that non-call... no excuses

anyway, i'll just leave this here

BCSt4UHCYAAvhOV.png:large
    greenwood1921
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga Titus Young says he's better then Megatron.

The team said he has mental issues and didn't want to get help when they provided it for him.
    Megatron action figure>>>> Titus Young
    wilberdmillz#1hiphopjunki3Young Stef
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »

The team said he has mental issues and didn't want to get help when they provided it for him.

Who the fuck gassed this idiot.
    Nigga more delusional than Mario Chalmers.
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Who the fuck gassed this idiot.
    Nigga more delusional than Mario Chalmers.

Blasphemy. Rio the GOAT.
    CoolJoeinfamous114Young Stef
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titus Young will win the Super Bowl next year and will become "elite" overnight.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titus Young will win the Super Bowl on Madden next year and will become "elite" overnight.

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BCXpjkYCcAEi3uD.png

New Jaguars logo
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    from what im reading, we signed dennis dixon recently

Nope. We're in talks with him right now. I'm cool with it as a depth move.
  • French-Bad-BoyFrench-Bad-Boy Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    I missed the Superbowl. I just wanted to see Beyonce... lol
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude don't know shit about football. He probably watched 4 games all year. Playoffs included. No way you can be a real fan saying the shit he's saying.

Sound like the grown version of those "lil kid" youtube videos of some toddler crying about a team losing.

That's what I'm saying, what game was he watching?! Lol

Niners was down 21-6 at halftime and Jacoby ran the first kickoff of the second half back for a TD to make it 28-6 and right before the lights went out, Kap was sacked to make it 3rd and 13, Ravens would have gotten the ball back and probably would have scored again because all the momentum was in their favor.

If anything The Ravens almost got cheated out of that game because of the lights going out, that changed the game so, he should shut up because if them lights never went out the score could have been 42-6 Lol.

infamous114
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf
    Spoiler:
    south4lifecaddo man#1hiphopjunki3

Sexual orientation in question.
    infamous114allday1992_Menace_Snake Griffin
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

so french-bad-boy doesn't tell you everything you need to know?
    BDBIIDinfamous114Inglewood_BBeleeDatPleighboy
    Matt- wrote: »

so french-bad-boy doesn't tell you everything you need to know?

Tony Parker is French. He smashed Eva Longoria for years. Brent Barry's wife too.
    Giants cut LB Michael Boley

Titus Young claimed off waivers by the Rams