The Official NFL Draft/Offseason thread

Replies

• Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    I missed the Superbowl. I just wanted to see Beyonce... lol

Sexual orientation in question.

so french-bad-boy doesn't tell you everything you need to know?

Tony Parker is French. He smashed Eva Longoria for years. Brent Barry's wife too.

french people usually don't care about the NFL
  • ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel Know Your History HoustonPosts: 21,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tony Parker is French. He smashed Eva Longoria for years. Brent Barry's wife too.

I'm French
  • French-Bad-BoyFrench-Bad-Boy Posts: 191 ✭✭✭

It's funny because in U.S.A Tony Parker is considerate like a great player of basket-ball and in France he is considerate like a bad rapper! AhAh!
    #1hiphopjunki3
    edited February 2013

I'm French

that explains alot.
    Inglewood_B

It's funny because in U.S.A Tony Parker is considerate like a great player of basket-ball and in France he is considerate like a bad rapper! AhAh!

Who's alias is this?
    I'm French

Sérieux? T'est Français? lol
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

It's funny cause one has nothing to do with the other lol.
    ClutchCityCartelMatt-Young Stef
  • cobblandcobbland Hangin' With The Homeboys (1991) Chicago...Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This won't end well.

How in the hell can a person with leadership flaws and question marks surrounding him, be involved in the head coaching search?

This man is a cancer.

Marc Trestman will approach Jay Cutler with ‘sense of urgency’
    BY ADAM L. JAHNS ajahns@suntimes.com January 17, 2013 10:19PM

General manager Phil Emery gave Jay Cutler four aspects to contemplate when he was brought in to meet the three finalists for the Bears’ coaching job: Marc Trestman, Darrell Bevell and Bruce Arians.

Cutler had to look at their communication skills and poise/presence. He had to take into account “his ability to clearly articulate his system of football [because it’s] paramount,” Emery said.

And, “The last thing I asked was, do you see this guy as a leader?”

“[Cutler] didn’t rank anybody,” Emery said. “He just sat there and told me about those four areas, thanked me for being involved in the process and that was the end of it.

But ultimately it helped Emery pick Trestman, who was introduced Thursday.

Cutler’s direct involvement shows how much the future is about him.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/17642571-419/marc-trestman-will-approach-jay-cutler-with-sense-of-urgency.html
    Boy get your fool ass outta here.

Easy men! Easy!
    sad%20black%20guy10.jpg
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. I II III IIII IIIII IIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIPosts: 13,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm French

Boy get your fool ass outta here.

Dog I wish I could've gave this multiple LOL's..I'm dyin over here.
    CottonCitySlimgreenwood1921peagle05
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Confirmed: Only the Rams put in a waivers claim for former Lions WR Titus Young.
    The Bengals added Brandon Joiner to their active roster yesterday, the first day he was eligible. Cincinnati signed the undrafted Arkansas State linebacker last spring, less than a month before he began a prison sentence for aggravated robbery and felony drug charges. He got out early, and instead of a halfway house he's joining the Bengals.

Joiner was a freshman at Texas A&M when he and another player busted down the door of a drug dealer, tied him up at gunpoint, and stole cash, marijuana, ecstasy, and hydrocodone. He was suspended, and later transferred to Arkansas State. But his case didn't wrap up until last year, when he began what was supposed to be a three-year prison sentence at the Hutchins State Jail outside of Dallas. Joiner was released in January, after just eight months, and credits the Bengals' support for helping him get through it.

Joiner also says he received letters from Bengals fans while behind bars. He'll work on his conditioning, and hopes to be ready for OTAs in April. If he makes the team he could join a linebacking corps with Rey Maualuga and Vontaze Burfict, who, shockingly, would be the good citizen of the trio.

Confirmed: Only the Rams put in a waivers claim for former Lions WR Titus Young.

Now they're saying he ran his routes wrong on purpose during the thanksgiving game lol.
  • bigev240bigev240 Brick City's Finest, South Jersey's Best Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think Young want to mess with Coach Fisher. He might not have a long stay in St. Louis if he does.
    traestar
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the "french" ish.
    Giants cut LB Michael Boley

Titus Young claimed off waivers by the Rams

Come on home, son. We forgive you...

MichaelBoley.jpg
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in order for Flacco to get that "Elite" money, The Ravens would have to release Bouldin and Jacoby, Flacco better take less to keep them two there!
    I'm French

Garçon, obtenir votre âne imbécile sortir d'ici.
    ClutchCityCartelpeagle05
    Dockett is a fool, lmao.

Mcarron sonning Dockett
    Matt-numbaz...80's babysouth4life
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    wrong thread.
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. I II III IIII IIIII IIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIPosts: 13,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ sum1luvhim
    Matt-
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Kobe slamming the ball after that call. I remember Melo get T'd for that not too long ago.

Deobandis+are+You+Lost.jpg
    infamous114(ob)SceneYoung Stef