The Official NFL Draft/Offseason thread

Replies

• allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess nobody told AJ he's the new Ken Dorsey yet.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will not end well for AJ.

It may take a cpl more years but he will found out.
    Matt-
    AJ should enter the draft to prove he's ready.

But he's coming back for a reason, even though this QB class weak as fuck.

He's weak as fuck.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob Ryan new Saints defensive co-ordinator.
    south4life
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Rob Ryan new Saints defensive co-ordinator.

I swear I see that coming.

He did good with Dallas last year even though everybody was hurt.
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Actually Sean Payton said on Mike & Mike this morning like 15min after Schefter was on that he hasn't even interviewed Ryan yet. They bringing in Grantham fromm UGA on Thursday & Ryan on Friday. He also said its a few position coaches from other teams he wants to interview that he's still waiting on permission from. He won't have a decision till the end of next week he said.....

Schefty might be a lil too quick with that Blackberry...LOL.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2013/02/sean_payton_says_2-4_candidate.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
    numbaz...80's baby
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 15,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rob ryan is looking 2 go 2 st.louis tho...
    infamous114ClutchCityCartelMatt-
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Chiefs looking to make a splash early have been in contact with 49ers about Alex Smith - Offer coming soon #IBN

If we can get something for him that would be a great start to this off-season, since he'll be gone during free agency anyway.
    SleepwalkingInJapan#1hiphopjunki3S.jR.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoolJoe wrote: »

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Chiefs looking to make a splash early have been in contact with 49ers about Alex Smith - Offer coming soon #IBN

If we can get something for him that would be a great start to this off-season, since he'll be gone during free agency anyway.

Send Whitner with him

Hopefully they get a 3rd rounder outta this dude. Probably will be a 2014 pick. Niners already have 13 draft picks this year.
    Rob Ryan a solid coach but it's gonna be a tough transition if they switching to a 3-4
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rob ryan is looking 2 go 2 st.louis tho...

Jan. 29th
    "The St. Louis Rams will not hire Rob Ryan as defensive coordinator after a second visit with the coaching staff Monday determined that his addition was not a good "scheme fit," according to coach Jeff Fisher"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8893455/rob-ryan-st-louis-rams-defensive-coordinator-jeff-fisher

Soooooooo...... was that rock u been sleepin under comfy?
  • dbrazil412dbrazil412 the 412Posts: 9,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rob ryan imo isnt a bad coordinator.. if we coulda stayed healthy last year, we woulda easily been a top 10 D. i still dont think we shoulda let him go.. i'm kinda on the fence with kiffin.. the talent he was workin with in tampa was top notch.. we'll see though
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    rob ryan imo isnt a bad coordinator.. if we coulda stayed healthy last year, we woulda easily been a top 10 D. i still dont think we shoulda let him go.. i'm kinda on the fence with kiffin.. the talent he was workin with in tampa was top notch.. we'll see though

what about his track record suggests he's a good defensive coordinator? he's gets a one hot defense every ten year average. and that is laaaaaaame

lmfao. But to answer the question not a damn thing, not only that he's not good at making adjustments and thats just as/if not more important than having a good original gameplan. Add to that he runs his fucking mouth all the time and Ryan<<<
    Matt-

what about his track record suggests he's a good defensive coordinator? he's gets a one hot defense every ten year average. and that is laaaaaaame

smh.. jigga warrior

lmao naw.. you're right.. i'm just saying with us, he coulda been good. if healthy, we had some good players he could work with.. especially our LB's... those browns/raiders teams didnt have the kinda talent we do on D
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    please tell me that jigga warrior isn't a real thing
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    CoolJoe wrote: »

Send Whitner with him

Hopefully they get a 3rd rounder outta this dude. Probably will be a 2014 pick. Niners already have 13 draft picks this year.

word?

Rex showed him his first playbook at the combine....next press conference Rob talking about he's a 3-4 mastermind

iight hustle.. it aint funny no more
    ClutchCityCartelShizlanskyYoung Gunner
    But let's not act like we didn't have the WOAT defense.

His D was doing good till the injury bug.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eagles might be interested in bringing back Quintin Mikell, Grantham is still in the mix for DC position, Vick won't be cut today, and white folks are STILL mad
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the Giants released Bradshaw.... I hope this means they're going after Jackson from St Louis.
    Eagles might be interested in bringing back Quintin Mikell, Grantham is still in the mix for DC position, Vick won't be cut today, and white folks are STILL mad

My good friend an eagles fan he can't stand any of the safeties. Especially coleman
    TheBossmanpeagle05