What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

*deleted this thread please*

DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastarddownstate IllinoisPosts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in Quite Comical

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope ill have to download these when i get home. I dont mean to knock what you got goin on here dilla but i think you can get in trouble posting links like this. Id follow up with some of the other Comic forum posters tho i may be wrong. I think your allowed to post them in Arkham Asylum. but then again a different poster may have more info than i will ask shenco or someone. Just dont want ya gettin in trouble when you have a goldmine of comics for me to download lol.
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    @Lou_Cypher I already deleted it and moved it to AA....just get Shenco to deleted this thread here.
    tumblr_n9imvvZazQ1rvrdxlo1_400.gif
    Lou_Cypher