When Is It Time To Divorce Your Barber?

Replies

• MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHIDDD...

WHEN U AINT HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE...

I DONE HAD TO CUTT 2 BARBERS OFF THIS YEAR, N/H

ONLY REASON I GO TO A BARBER SHOP IS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO A RAZON LINE, OTHER THAN THAT, I CAN CUTT MY OWN HAIR
    HafBaykedDillaDeafTheBoyRoFigo
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i been to the barber shop maybe 3 times in the past 2 years.....and thats only b/c i wanted a bald fade or just wanted my edge extra tight.....other than that i got it myself
    KatBarryHalls
  • Shit i love my barber... older chick from Uraguy thats used to cutting black and latino hair... i get the razor, clippers and hot face scrub...not to mention that she let me skip some people on the low and hits me with the electric back massager... Titties be all resting on my eye lids while she reaches over to shave me....damn i love Juanna

That said, i'm pretty loyal to my barbers... i used to travel 1.5 hours one way from BX to Brownsville for my cuts every other Sunday... the only reason i stopped going to pops was because he was an old ass man with a mad irregular schedule... i'd travel all that way and sometimes the shop wouldn't even be open. The phone only worked half the time so calling was out. i'd be making that trip to this day if they could get their shit togther,,, thats what would make me cut my barber off
    dwade206WhoisDonG???tha bausePimpMVP
  • galaxy_1221galaxy_1221 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    when you go bald
  • gem$tonegem$tone Posts: 419 ✭✭✭✭
    Funny shit when you run into them on the streets and they like "when you coming to see me so I could fix you up?"
    dwade206WhoisDonG???tha bausewhitecracker
  • AggyAFAggyAF Ami stima hopi sankanan in yah gyal's pumpumPosts: 25,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never divorced my barber. i went to the same one for like 10 years til he moved down to Atlanta. I only go to Jamaicans barbers
  • MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭

Apparently the new barber had pushed his hairline farther back than the coasts of Louisiana

HA!
    Rubato Garcia
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when the nigga is outside the shop or on the phone more than he is cutting hair.

i swear niggas forget they have jobs an they wonder how the arabs and chinks come in to take the cuttin jobs.
    Already Home_17VulcanRavenFlightKingmiamivice305
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A.Mann you barber has to vaccumn your line up before cuts ancient ass nigga
    MARIO_DROKatRubato Garcia
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you get that wayne brady

Wayne-Brady-Feature-Image.jpg

i would only imagine there's only so much a barber can do with that canvas tho...they just work with what's already there...or not there.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i dont kno not one nigga that lets a arab or chink cut they hair

you must be a cracka

The point is that the option is there.
    Why are they even considered?

You really need to get out the Hood.
    "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Very powerful words.
    But thats more for cheating and crime though.....lol
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    anyway after several false starts, trail & error, disappointment & mental anguish

I finally got 2 competent barbers on deck
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im payin 20 every week not to mention my facial hair is on some miracle grow shit....i got three barbers but ill let anyone kut my hair once
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally haven't cut my hair in 6 years, But I go to get my beard and goat tee lined up. Nothing like a barber that can do the smooth fade on a beard. I'll stop going when they try to give me the papi chulo beard thin line shit.
    HafBaykedWhoisDonG???
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 28 and has had 1 haircut in 10 years. I started growing my shit out after a shitty barber left me with the young juvenile haircut

tumblr_m4tj6yvbhb1qzbwkjo1_1280.jpg

Started growing my shit ASAP, then cut it bout 2 years ago to start my locks from scratch.
    texas409ROZAYTABERNACLECashmoneyDux