What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Preschool to close down after 5 yr old preforms oral sex

r.prince18r.prince18 Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
A preschool is shutting down after allegations of sexual activity between students were reported.

Richard McCarthy says his 4-year-old son received oral sex from a 5-year-old girl several times as a student at First Lutheran Church of Carson School, according to ABC 7. At least one other boy at the school reported that the girl had done the same thing to him at the school in Carson, California.

McCarthy told ABC what his son told him: "It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground."

Now McCarthy and the parents of three other students are filing a lawsuit against the school and church, alleging that their students weren't being adequately monitored. The suit, which the attorney says will be filed tomorrow, claims that there were times when school aides were literally sleeping on the job.

"It all boils down to a lack of supervision," attorney Greg Owen told ABC News. "There were times when teachers would let aides in the room for hours at a time to watch the kids. During naptime, the aides would be sleeping and the children would have been molesting each other during this time."

The California Department of Social Services has cited the school in the past for a lack of supervision and an improper teacher-to-student ratio. It has also cited the school for at least one sexual incident between students.

The school announced that it is closing next Friday, and it gave parents two weeks' notice. School officials told ABC 7 that the closing had absolutely nothing to do with the allegations. The school says the director of the school resigned for personal reasons and could not find a teacher who would take over. Parents don't buy that explanation given the timing and are angered that they were given so little notice about the school closing mid-year.

McCarthy said he is worried about sending his son to another school, because he is worried that his son might try to molest other students at another school.

"The two boys that have been introduced to this feeling that they don't know how to process are still looking for it, and trying to make it happen," McCarthy told ABC 7. He added, "There's no way I can just take him to another school and be that parent that just lets a predator loose. How else do you explain it?"

The young girl accused of oral sex is no longer at the school. The Department of Child Protective Services cannot legally comment on the investigation or the girl's background.
http://laist.com/2013/02/03/preschool_closed_after_students_all.php
734245_415164841897902_879967985_n.jpg?oh=42811a185da9a3db9e8460e242be6e43&oe=55C7C7C8

11027444_845133902235959_153319181992365693_n.jpg?oh=9fd8ff3852a369c5917d721ba2ac13cb&oe=55F050EF

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    parents need they asses kicked...then the kids need that asses kicked....then the parents need they asses kicked again.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

iKingGodGivBiz
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    i wonder where she learned that from and if she white or not, cause you kno some adult taught her that at home

you kno 85% of lil cracka girls are molested by the time they 12

and thats a fact
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    SixSickSinsStoneColdMikeyDirty Sanchezvince_vince
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pics of the dicksuckers mama?
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
    StoneColdMikey
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blame the parents..............
    YapatnaJBStoneColdMikey
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you kno 85% of girls are molested by the time they 12

and thats a fact

fixed
    iwslmt.jpg
    SixSickSinsGhostdenithegawdvince_vince
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cali will eventually "go down" (into the ocean)
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you kno 85% of girls are molested by the time they 12

and thats a fact

fixed

no white girls

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    SixSickSinsaneed123Dirty Sanchez
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,378 Regulator
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4 dro comes and belittles kat
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4 plap acts like only white kids are molested.
    Ajackson17Young StefSixSickSinsBlack Boy King
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    several layers of fuckery are afoot... parents, teachers...
    KatStoneColdMikey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Unfortunately this is not unheard of.

Just a few years back in a Cali school if I remember correctly, two little seconds graders I believe were having oral sex IN the classroom with a teacher present. It was reported that the principal wasnt notified until a week later.

Beware who you allow to teach your child.

:|
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,994 Regulator
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    unspoken_respect
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to blame oversexed society...
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prolly a cac bitch

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

Kat
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that girl's father got some splainin to do.
  • bubbaclotbubbaclot Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    l"It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground."

If your 4yr old talks like this then him getting head isn't the only problem at that school or the homes of those parents.
    BoldChild
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who or what is going to top this shit?
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. I didn't even get a dry hump till i was 10.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god DJ Kat Show shirt wearin' ass nigga Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who or what is going to top this shit?

The Video On Worldstar (No Pedo)