Former SC GOP Exec Director Fires Off Racist Tweets During The Super Bowl...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 10,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
mediaite.com/online/former-sc-gop-exec-director-fires-off-racially-charged-tweets-during-the-super-bowl/
During last night’s Super Bowl, former South Carolina GOP executive director Todd Kincannon sent out a flurry of racially-charged tweets, stirring controversy among social media users.

Kincannon’s tweets largely involved “jokes” about Trayvon Martin, dick-sucking, Hurricane Katrina, and black people.

fd8x7k.jpg

30vdj40.jpg

Racist ass Republicans...
Wild Self

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racist faggot Republican
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 7,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insensitive cuckold hick
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too hilarious to be true.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i suspect foul play
    UrbanScribeKat
  • Off&OnOff&On Shopping Not Worried Bout No Price,Or Wear The Same Clothes Twice,Fuduck The Po Life ChillmodePosts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh

Niggaz gonna come in here all

r88c36.gif

but have said worse shit bout the next nigga and gave no fucks bout it, some of these white folks are evil devils, crafted in the image of the despicable white Jesus, bathed in the white sands hatered for their despicable actions in the good lords garden where they forever made a vow to listen to Lucifer and neglect the good word of thy lord and savor black jesus, or as we chosen people know him simply as "Jesus Christ"
    MarcusGarveyAlready Home_17
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 10,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/todd-kincannon-trayvon-martin-tweet_n_2618895.html
    Todd Kincannon, Former South Carolina GOP Executive Director, Defends Trayvon Martin Tweets

Former South Carolina GOP executive director Todd Kincannon is known for making provocative statements on Twitter, but his latest series of tweets has caused an uproar on the Internet and even brought on death threats.

During the Super Bowl Sunday evening, Kincannon sent out a wave of racially-charged tweets bashing the game, including one that referenced Trayvon Martin.

On HuffPost Live Monday, Kincannon defended his tweets, claiming that they were nothing more than satire, but that they highlight just how politicized the Trayvon Martin case has become.

"The left has decided that Trayvon Martin was just this perfect little angel," Kincannon said. "He was a thug. He
    tweeted about drug use. This guy, he was a criminal, and the left has decided to make him some sort of martyr. That is what I don't understand."

Kincannon's inciteful words about Martin didn't end with those made during the Super Bowl. On Monday, Kincannon went as far as comparing Martin to Columbine gunmen Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris.

Speaking to HuffPost Live's Jacob Soboroff and Alyona Minkovski, Kincannon tried to argue that the response to his statements are because he is a conservative. He said he understands some find his words to be "tasteless," but that it's time for Americans to be able to say what they actually think without being afraid.

"I stand for free speech and I stand for honest speech, and I think more people need to use it," Kincannon said.

11jng4w.jpg

cracker_ass_cracker.jpg
    rip.dilla
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course it would be my state. Cracka azzz
    atribecalledgabiYoung Stefidoitforhiphop10
    huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/todd-kincannon-trayvon-martin-tweet_n_2618895.html
    Todd Kincannon, Former South Carolina GOP Executive Director, Defends Trayvon Martin Tweets

Former South Carolina GOP executive director Todd Kincannon is known for making provocative statements on Twitter, but his latest series of tweets has caused an uproar on the Internet and even brought on death threats.

During the Super Bowl Sunday evening, Kincannon sent out a wave of racially-charged tweets bashing the game, including one that referenced Trayvon Martin.

On HuffPost Live Monday, Kincannon defended his tweets, claiming that they were nothing more than satire, but that they highlight just how politicized the Trayvon Martin case has become.

"The left has decided that Trayvon Martin was just this perfect little angel," Kincannon said. "He was a thug. He
    tweeted about drug use. This guy, he was a criminal, and the left has decided to make him some sort of martyr. That is what I don't understand."

Kincannon's inciteful words about Martin didn't end with those made during the Super Bowl. On Monday, Kincannon went as far as comparing Martin to Columbine gunmen Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris.

Speaking to HuffPost Live's Jacob Soboroff and Alyona Minkovski, Kincannon tried to argue that the response to his statements are because he is a conservative. He said he understands some find his words to be "tasteless," but that it's time for Americans to be able to say what they actually think without being afraid.

"I stand for free speech and I stand for honest speech, and I think more people need to use it," Kincannon said.

11jng4w.jpg

cracker_ass_cracker.jpg

well shit i take this back then
    i suspect foul play

not like i thought he was incapable of writing that/having those feelings, but i found it off that a dude with prestige would pop off on twitter like that. repubs, even the racist ones, got enough couth to keep it to themselves or among their friends or whatever.
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    let 'his highness' have his lil vain proud moments
  • Good thing he's a former GOP exec.
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergens wrote: »
    Went to a rich white persons house for a service call, got her shit working, asked her to check it out, she says what would you like me to check, i said just make sure everything is working as it should, she said ok i'll check to make sure all my channels are there, then she says how i bout i check it by going to something you would watch, then the bitch proceeds to tune to VH1's "Love and Hiphop".....these white folks are the devil...Ima tell you like this flamboyant church gay dude i used to know used say after he took a bump of coke "THE DEVIL IS A LI-YA!!"
    sounds more like a white women with corny ass jokes, that probly works with Kat. So after she said that did u laugh to make her think shes hilarious and then fuck her cuz she fat n easy...................?
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mediaite.com/online/former-sc-gop-exec-director-fires-off-racially-charged-tweets-during-the-super-bowl/
    During last night’s Super Bowl, former South Carolina GOP executive director Todd Kincannon sent out a flurry of racially-charged tweets, stirring controversy among social media users.

Kincannon’s tweets largely involved “jokes” about Trayvon Martin, dick-sucking, Hurricane Katrina, and black people.

fd8x7k.jpg

30vdj40.jpg

Racist ass Republicans...

Hmmm mere mortal insecure talk
  • Negros act like Trayvon was some innocent angel though.

texas409SixSickSinsLPastrip.dilla5th Letter
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    Negros act like Trayvon was some innocent angel though.
    what does that have to do with him being wrongfully killed?

Copperidoitforhiphop102 DrawlzAfrica United
  • bubbaclot wrote: »

Wrongfully killed? He ran up on dude and got murked.
    texas409fuc_i_look_likeAjackson17GettinLoPeeny_WallyKaiVIBECopperidoitforhiphop10SixSickSinsrip.dilla5th Letter
  • okaayokaay Posts: 893 ✭✭✭✭
    Niggas will send 20 shots RicK Ross way for nothing meanwhile people out there really disrespecting you and won't shit happen.
    Copperidoitforhiphop10rip.dilla2 Drawlz
    oh ok...i guess he wasn't being followed.
    my bad for thinking you shouldn't die for being in a fistfight.
    CockMcStuffinsCashmoneyDuxCopper
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas die over fistfights all the time b.

Dog eat dog world out chea.
    bubbaclotVIBE
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 23,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    racist prick
  • oh ok...i guess he wasn't being followed.
    my bad for thinking you shouldn't die for being in a fistfight.

Following someone doesn't kill them. It's harmless. It doesn't hurt.

But if your following someone because of recent break-ins and that someone just so happens to fit the discription of these theives and that someone attacks you, you would be under the impression that your hunch was right and that you was being attacked by one if the theives would you not?
    texas409fuc_i_look_likeCashmoneyDuxKaiVIBESixSickSinspowerman 5000rip.dillaAfrica United5th Letter
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrongfully killed? He ran up on dude and got murked.

He ran up on him with what exactly? What did he do that deserved him getting shot? Love to hear the coon shuffling now...