Native American Ether's the ish out of Immigration Protestor's.

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car...Posts: 44,469 Regulator
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy

Replies

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On mobile, so do they have a YouTube?
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 44,469 Regulator
    He ether the he'll out of them because it's truth and I bet many claim Christianity as well. Fuckers

Sorry Jamel didn't see that you posted the link.
    Black_SamsonReppinTime
  • Lol. Classic.
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I'm More Busta Rhymes Than Martin Lawrence Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol well he ain't lyin, good shit
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old NightMoon had them shook out there with the baby stroller.
  • Yo_Killa!Yo_Killa! i luv phat pussy! between her thighs.Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    edit: delete
    Ajackson17Rasta.CashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikey
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i guess i'm the only one that thinks its not ether to tell legalized citizens that they are illegal citizens
    idoitforhiphop10CainCoppervince_vinceCashmoneyDuxTheNeoShellSneakDZADr. Stitchtexas409JusDre313MzKBDillaDeafMrCrookedLetterWill Munny
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    i guess i'm the only one that thinks its not ether to tell legalized citizens that they are illegal citizens

how did these "legalized citizens" become citizens, and who made them such?

their ancestors took over the land.. formed a country with written laws, one of which was defining what a citizen was.
    ohhhlaCopperCashmoneyDuxMzKB
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my people. Shit like that brings back faith in the Native side of me.
    unspoken_respectYoung Stef
    VIBE wrote: »

their ancestors took over the land.. formed a country with written laws, one of which was defining what a citizen was.

He was implying that we are illegal immigrants, because we stole their land. Hence their title being "NATIVE Americans", as we aren't.

What he said was true.

i know what he's saying. i just don't think its legally true. actually i know it isn't legally true....it may be true in the moral sense. maybe moral isn't the right word, but i couldn't think of a better one.
  • sullysully Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people who hate these immigration protestors haven't done this yet...it's fucking ingenius (hiring Native Americans to stand right across and protest Americans with this mans etherous arguments)
    Mr.Bocarioa.mannblackgod813Young Stef

oh so it's cool to call it yours once you take an already inhabited land? so let the mexicans take over, and in a few generations they can say their ancestors took over the land

what you can't do without being a hypocrite is complain about people now doing what your ancestors did. but white people never let facts stop them from being racist or hypocrites

i'm not saying its cool. everyone knows we took the land from the natives. its not denial at all.

but the united states has laws stating what makes a person a citizen. I know i fall in that category. Thats why I'm a legal citizen.