Joe Budden Pulls Consquence's Card...

Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho THE SOUL OF A HO AIN'T SHIT TO MEPosts: 18,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
Turns out that 5 minutes Consequence wanted was for explaining himself. Stuttering, big-tooth lame...

DarthRozayMax.TrillaaaaaaDMTxTHCnex ginThe Recipehnic1978southernmadeIceBergTaylortb_MillzOGpoindexter2Valentinez A. Kaiser_Goldie_runningwolf1980black caesarTheRicanKingAlready Home_17konceptjonesjust.might.b.okBlackAX410Breezy_KilroyKameCashmoneyDux[Deleted User]Rubato Garcia32DaysOfInfinitibears2248a.manngenocidecutterG.Avantdown2earthJusDre313MR.CJgnsocelotbigb86manofmorehouseBetaMuhannadidoitforhiphop10

Replies

• just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    strange enough, always thought joe budden lost all the respect from his peers when he got sucker punched.
    lol at consequence been shook
    Valentinez A. Kaiser32DaysOfInfinitia.mann
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    muthafuckin Cuban Missile Crisis ass niggas....
    SneakDZA
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cons lookn shook...
    32DaysOfInfinitimanofmorehouse
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 18,984 Regulator
    Here we go again...
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh knows that story gona get out sooner or later i would been like fuck it...wat did cons say again? They he would never do a song wit him?

Shit i wouldnt either
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least it stuck to talking
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you lose respect from getting sucker punched?

Same shit I said. This day and age, sucker pushing a nigga is tough guy shit. SMH.

Anyway, I thought they both handled it cool, besides Cons talking so gotdamn much. They asked Budden a question, he answered it. Didn't try to shit on Cons after answering it - just answered. And Cons fell in the trap when they asked him, 'What do you think about Budden saying he wouldn't work with you?'. It's radio people's job to try to stir up this type of shit. And like Pimp C said, it's a real niggas job to know how to answer it.

Neither one of them niggas want not beef. Cons was hyped up at the time and jumped out the window and recognized that he was buggin'. However, nigga shoulda just said You ain't got no issue with me? Cool. I was already in kill mode and I prolly took the shit the wrong way. We good.' and left it at that.
    down2earth
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance the three of us know yet the shooter remains nameless DornePosts: 29,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Cons was shook my nigga was throwing everybody under the bus, then the whole we do the same thing part had me smh
    a.mann
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance the three of us know yet the shooter remains nameless DornePosts: 29,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consequence has backed himself in a corner then blackballed the fuck out of himself
    manofmorehouse
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This pie ass nigga was asking for 5 minutes and all we got was 5 minutes of splainin shit.
  • LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like two men have a convo and putting shit to bed..........a lost art now a days.

It wouldn't have ended like that if that Jen the Pen bitch was around though....It's crazy what women do to change dudes out here