What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Messy ass TAMAR POPS OFF ON “TINY TONIGHT” HOST

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
Screen-shot-2013-02-05-at-10.35.14-AM.png

Tamar Braxton is back on that drama…..again.

The tension between Tamar and fellow co-host Claudia Jordan on the set of Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle’s new VH1 late night talk show ‘Tiny Tonight’ has been obvious since the show started airing, and now it looks like the ish has just hit the fan.

Both Claudia and Tamar were tweeting last night during the airing of the ‘Valentine’s Day’ episode that had Tamar and co-host rapper Trina giving Claudia a verbal slaying when she called them out by hinting that she thought their “relationship values” were on gold-digger status.

Naturally, it wasn’t long before the bird-beef spilled off of the screen and into real time:

Screen-shot-2013-02-05-at-10.30.07-AM.png

It started out light and harmless, but then things took a turn for the messy when Claudia aired out her frustrations after being slammed on the show by Tamar and Trina for her opinion that the “simple things” in relationships matter the most as opposed to money and material things…

Screen-shot-2013-02-05-at-10.30.22-AM.png

That was the last from Tamar….but Claudia wasn’t quite finished. Hit the flip to hear what else she had to say in response to Tamar putting her single lady status on blizzy blast…

Screen-shot-2013-02-05-at-10.29.23-AM.png
tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that they gave that hefa a show tells you the how bad things has gotten wit VH1.

For the other 2 birds, well they're birds. Do you expect them to act any other way??

The Claudia chick was right tho. Tamar was a nobody b4 the Braxton show. Even when her and her sisters came out as a group and solo project
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    1CK1Stexas409Vader_F_KennedyKai
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody needs to put a hit out on the big wigs @ VH1!!!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that show needs to be canceled.black women cant act anywhere
    texas409
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a gaggle of whores if I ever saw one.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i actually like the lil show.....Shekinah is funny as hell.....as far as them two, they really didnt have to do all that b/c they were all just stating opinions.....at the same time Claudia dont really fit with the rest of them and should expect to be jumped all the time...
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote: »
    Somebody needs to put a hit out on the big wigs @ VH1!!!
    Thats all you see when these birds on tv, Wigs!

Recaptimus_Prime360
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did VH1 turn into a bird sanctuary?
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,291 Regulator
    these birds make themselves seem like they bigger than what they are
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    i actually like the lil show.....Shekinah is funny as hell.....as far as them two, they really didnt have to do all that b/c they were all just stating opinions.....at the same time Claudia dont really fit with the rest of them and should expect to be jumped all the time...

claudia jordan is too classy to be on that show.i can see the rest of them on there cuz they ghetto
    I wouldn't call Claudia Jordan classy if you knew her history, that chick is a bopper.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    D.D.S.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    none of them but tiny can really talk. at least she married to a dude an they love each other...

tamar is with dude for money and fame. thats it.
    they other two trina is a whore and i dont know who the other chick is
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Recaptimus_Prime360
    Tamar doesnt seem to be supportive of her husband sometimes.money is keeping her around.wait until he lose money she gonna bounce too.I believe she cheating on vince
    2stepz_ahead
    The lowest of self esteem bitches be demanding the highest things. smh
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The lowest of self esteem bitches be demanding the highest things. smh

very interesting....
    yes, very interesting.

i guess its tamar
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio