If a good looking man or woman is single........

StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhymeWe run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,244 Regulator
After the ages 30+, do you think something is wrong with them? Kids or no kids.
Dirty Sanchezfuc_i_look_likepurpngoldblack caesarTheBoyRoMzKBBodhi

Replies

• StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,244 Regulator
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Um, no. Why would I?

Maybe cause some of them do?
    Dirty Sanchez
  • ChicityChicity Posts: 19,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NAW..

THEY MAY BE CAREER DRIVEN AND JUST AINT HAVE TIME FOR NO KIDS AND RELATIONSHIP

OR

THEY JUST ENOY BEING FREE AND NOT HAVING TO ANSWER TO ANY ONE
    this is my best guess

Not everyone wants to be involved with/tied down by a family/so/kids/relationship
    Dirty Sanchezblack caesar
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My older sister is 37, never been married, no kids.

To her credit, she was in a long term relationship that ended badly, but still..

I think her problem is she's always trying to pick fixer-uppers, when she could easily have something right off the lot.
    MARIO_DRODirty SanchezpurpngoldTommy_Milfhitta
  • LPastLPast Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

But they might have the same issues add people on relationships have and are concerned that the other person won't put up with it.

smh...that's my little sister you idiot.
    Dirty SanchezMARIO_DROAjackson17purpngold
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    not if they're single. but if they can't even get a date, there may be an issue there, especially if they're really, really ridiculously good-looking lol
    Ajackson17
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,244 Regulator

To her credit, she was in a long term relationship that ended badly, but still..

I think her problem is she's always trying to pick fixer-uppers, when she could easily have something right off the lot.

Fixer-Upper? Someone who is broke and needs guidance?
    Dirty Sanchez
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, they're probably getting theirs, tho.

They probably don't to do relationship because it's going to get boring and stale anyways.
    s_a_m_r_i_o
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this nigga stew gon keep deleting my posts.. lmao
    Chicity

Yeah, just men that don't say long-term, barring a miracle.

Like the dude in the pic I posted of her, dude had a drug problem. Great looking, had his Master's, great paying job, but he would be okay and then he'd just disappear for a week.

Current dude she's talking to is a professional windsurfer in HAWAII. I mean really?

My baby is never going to have cousins. =(
    JusDre313MARIO_DROYoung Stef
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not necessarily but if single for too long they become less and less able to grow with someone because they are too 'deadset in their ways'.
    Katdeadeye
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,681 Regulator
    they prolly don't subscribe to shit like love..

one of those types that over think everything, and refuse to let their guards down.....

i don't know if that classifies as something wrong with them.. but they proly just gave up on that shit as a reality, and consider true love a myth
    ocelotYoung Stef
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Not necessarily but if single for too long they become less and less able to grow with someone because they are too 'deadset in their ways'.

So you mean stew is an insecure woman?

wow shots fired @icecoldstew
    StoneColdMikey
    edited February 2013

Yeah, just men that don't say long-term, barring a miracle.

Like the dude in the pic I posted of her, dude had a drug problem. Great looking, had his Master's, great paying job, but he would be okay and then he'd just disappear for a week.

Current dude she's talking to is a professional windsurfer in HAWAII.  I mean really?

My baby is never going to have cousins. =(

this+one+_ee7331db2c683bdd0d266b273170052c.gif

Well damn ok.
    Dirty Sanchez
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? she pathetic as fuck but I don't think that she knows though delusions of grandeurPosts: 9,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody wanna live but don't nobody wanna die...
    DWO
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm I see no problem with myself.

I was in a long term relationship when it ended. Dealt wit others afterwards, but I couldn't jump in a relationship wit them. So I'm just chillin. I'm not gonna just jump in a relationship just to do it.
    Go figureJ-GUTTAStoneColdMikeyYoung Stef
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely not your usual white woman.

Dirty SanchezYoung Stef
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I got 16,470 post? Sorry, I just paid attention to that.
    Matt-Young Stef