What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Which father would you rather have? part 2..............Cliff Huxtable or Phillip Banks (uncle phil)

700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plugPlap City, FLAPosts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
id personally go with uncle phil

Which father would you have? part 2..............Cliff Huxtable or Phillip Banks (uncle phil) 40 votes

Cliff
17%
gnsAjackson17numbaz...80's babythegreatunknownBilly_Ponchoatribecalledgabibignorm 7 votes
Phil
82%
wilberdmillzdogfromduckhuntdalyricalbanditSionwhite715rageinternationalHustleThaDon700focusbdbdbdillestni99ainneKINGECCoolJoeVulcanRavengoldenja_Menace_Young GunnerstarvinTheIraq 33 votes
KingJamal wrote: »
@b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
Dirty Sanchez

Replies

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,112 Regulator
    Whats up with these gay ass threads
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil
    Uncle Phil cause I see all the shit he let Will get away with and that aint even his son.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    RawAceCashmoneyDux
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cliff
    Dr. Huxtable.
    Skraight like that. I ain't letting no batty man raise me.
    bignormAjackson17Lord_Hades_08
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil
    oh yeah,
    uncle phil was a lawyer, a judge, and he wasnt afraid to stand up to the authorities

Lord_Hades_08
  • thegreatunknownthegreatunknown Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cliff
    Cliff reminds me of my father with those terrible sweaters..plus he pulled Claire. Uncle Phil was underrated though.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uncle phil knock niggas out that talk about his mama
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    illestni99ainneblack caesarCashmoneyDuxalmighty breeze
  • aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil
    NO HOMO

His name said it all: Fill up Banks
    tumblr_mkvhrvXmjR1s39zqwo1_400.jpg
    J. Will
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil
    gns wrote: »
    Dr. Huxtable.
    Skraight like that. I ain't letting no batty man raise me.

uncle phil wasnt gay tho, that was just a rumor

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Phil
    Not to mention Phil and them had a cool ass butler.. If I lived there me & geoffery would of been wildiiiiiinn! would of got that nigga high at the first chance I got
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

_Menace_
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil
    Even though cliff the goat, imma have to go with uncle phil he raised a seed that wasnt even his. Much respect for that

you dont remember when cliff took in they cousin or some shit

i forgot that bitch name, the black ass hoe

illestni99ainnegns
    Phil
    the ugly hoe who played Maxine from living single i forgot her name but that bitch ugly as hell..
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

gns
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Even though cliff the goat, imma have to go with uncle phil he raised a seed that wasnt even his. Much respect for that

you dont remember when cliff took in they cousin or some shit

i forgot that bitch name, the black ass hoe

Her name was Pam on the show
    TonyDubbz
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellow Aunt Vy >>>> Claire....Go Ahead Hate
    numbaz...80's babyHustleThaDonillestni99ainnesouthsil4lilCashmoneyDuxBreezy_KilroyVulcanRavenMrCrookedLettergnsKINGECAjackson17
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uncle Phil.

Rich, LA Lifestyle, White Wimminz = THE LIFE!
    03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
    Phil
    Smash on lightskin aunt Viv but wifing Claire and smashing every night
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

illestni99ainnegnsKINGECCashmoneyDux
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    the ugly hoe who played Maxine from living singled i forgot her name but that bitch ugly as hell..

That bitch was ugly. She was also no where near as significant a character as will was. At that time cosby show was on its last leg and adding people to the cast just to be adding them. That last season of cosby was pretty wack imo.
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,282 Regulator
    Phil
    Phil

pool house
    car
    mansion
    Lawyer if i ever get in trouble
    $
    and was real with it
    illestni99ainne
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil
    Uncle Phil got gangsta on niggas on the regular.

Uncle Phil hands down.
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.