Does Anyone Know How to Get Rid of Roaches Without Bombing

Off&OnOff&On Fuck all the dumb shit, I rip ya arms off and use dem shits for drumsticksChillmodePosts: 16,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
Some times i have to get equipment from customers, and they are full of roaches. I was slipping a couple weeks ago, cause normally I wrap it up in a plastic bag right infront of the customer, while i give a look like "you nasty fuck". But I was tired one day and just tossed this roach infested piece of equipment in my truck and now it is roach invested. So i cant bomb it cause i have to touch everything in it. Was doing 75 on the I and a fuckin roach dropped on my face and i turn into a straight bitch swerved cross 3 lanes and jumped out my shit like

tumblr_lyle28qF2J1r0ni1q.gif

that wasnt a good look so im fed up wit it and need help
Dr.Chemix1of1TheIraqKattwinzmomJusDre313Michael_MaliceSupreme_Mind999BabyBugattiCashmoneyDuxgnsStoneColdMikeynawledge_godVIBEBlack_Samsonabn562BarryHallsG.AvantTonyDubbzbignormGo figureVulcanRavenAlready Home_17Like WaterWhoisDonG???ms.jonesLady_Zeetha bausedwade206Lurkristocrat blackrainhauteAristo_V300Meestermike06The ProdigalsonSneakDZAMs.ScorpRecaptimus_Prime360nickel-us PdamnkpthegreatunknownMECCA1000tha_bride22MzKBKing_MOEbraLou_CypherenglishdudeKid Dynasty32DaysOfInfinitiillestni99ainneChicityYoung Gunner

Replies

• 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boric acid.

It's actually more effective than bombing.
    LUClEN700
  • Off&OnOff&On Fuck all the dumb shit, I rip ya arms off and use dem shits for drumsticks ChillmodePosts: 16,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Boric acid.

I tried that, but maybe im doing it wrong,i just sprinkled it around the back of the seats and in the cab area in back, but they dont seem to be dying down and i dont really see any dead ones
  • twinzmomtwinzmom Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why you can't bomb it. But I don't mess with roaches. If one shows up in my house I try to bribe the kids to kill it or I just sleep with one eye open
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hood tested Hood approved...It works like a charm

roach-gel-syringe.jpg
    blacktuxMeesterRahlow216atlran
  • Off&OnOff&On Fuck all the dumb shit, I rip ya arms off and use dem shits for drumsticks ChillmodePosts: 16,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twinzmom wrote: »
    I don't understand why you can't bomb it. But I don't mess with roaches. If one shows up in my house I try to bribe the kids to kill it or I just sleep with one eye open

cause all the residue will be laying on everything and i still have to ride in it all day and the fumes will be bad too, but i never bombed b4 so i may be wrong, but i assume its just like roach spray
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergens wrote: »
    Boric acid.

I tried that, but maybe im doing it wrong,i just sprinkled it around the back of the seats and in the cab area in back, but they dont seem to be dying down and i dont really see any dead ones

Mix sugar in it
    damnkpMECCA1000

roach-gel-syringe.jpg

tried that, and it just got hard and didnt seem to do any good,...my nigga i went to google first, thats how i learned about this and boric acid, so i must be doing something wrong,educate me on how your supposed to use this
    Boric acid.

Mix sugar in it

so put it in a bowl and put sugar in a bowl mix it then sprinkle down?

roach-gel-syringe.jpg

tried that, and it just got hard and didnt seem to do any good,...my nigga i went to google first, thats how i learned about this and boric acid, so i must be doing something wrong,educate me on how your supposed to use this

You gotta kill the nest..Roaches just gonna keep reproducing..You gotta give them something to take to the nest so they can all eat it and die

the gel worked perfectly for me..what kind of roaches we talking about here?
    blackgod813Already Home_17
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol help this nigga...this nigga is dead ass...

you can't use those roach traps n shit?
    Boric acid.

Make sure it's getting in all the cracks and crevices, and unseen places where the roaches are probably roaming around. May take 1-2 weeks to fully get rid of them.

Hopefully the reason you haven't been seeing any dead roaches is because the other roaches ate them.

Cause if Boric acid don't work, you in trouble.

gns

You gotta kill the nest..Roaches just gonna keep reproducing..You gotta give them something to take to the nest so they can all eat it and die

the gel worked perfectly for me..what kind of roaches we talking about here?

not sure what you mean by that
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    lol help this nigga...this nigga is dead ass...

you can't use those roach traps n shit?

them shits killed some but then my truck got that dead roach smell ,so i stopped using them
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw damn...that's fucked up. I know you mad as fuck, ready to backhand bitches
    Meester
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Boric acid.

Mix sugar in it

so put it in a bowl and put sugar in a bowl mix it then sprinkle down?

Yea, i did that before moving in my house and a few days they were all dead. Haven't seen one since moving in
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many roaches could possibly be in a car??
    More Boric acid tips.

- If you see a roaming roach, puff them with it, and then let them be. Eventually they will die, and be consumed by other roaches, and those roaches will die as well.

Remember, all it takes is for the powder to get on them, if it does, it's game over.
    More Boric acid tips.

- If you see a roaming roach, puff them with it, and then let them be. Eventually they will die, and be consumed by other roaches, and those roaches will die as well.

Remember, all it takes is for the powder to get on them, if it does, it's game over.

oh word, i thought they had to eat it, didnt think to just hit em wit it, thanks though to you and
    @Chi-Town Bully..ima try those,shits bugging me out, smoked a whole pack of ports today and got half way into another pack
    Yeah roaches eat their dead..I read that in a book somewhere.they are disgusting,b

I'm asking, Are they big backwood roaches or them little ones?

@Allergens
    yeah their little not cockroaches but regular ones that can fit in a modem
    More Boric acid tips.

yeah but what about the nest?
    how do i find out where the nest is?