Does Anyone Know How to Get Rid of Roaches Without Bombing

AllergensAllergens Ladies Love Cool AcePosts: 14,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
Some times i have to get equipment from customers, and they are full of roaches. I was slipping a couple weeks ago, cause normally I wrap it up in a plastic bag right infront of the customer, while i give a look like "you nasty fuck". But I was tired one day and just tossed this roach infested piece of equipment in my truck and now it is roach invested. So i cant bomb it cause i have to touch everything in it. Was doing 75 on the I and a fuckin roach dropped on my face and i turn into a straight bitch swerved cross 3 lanes and jumped out my shit like

tumblr_lyle28qF2J1r0ni1q.gif

that wasnt a good look so im fed up wit it and need help
Dr.Chemix1of1TheIraqKatAmber_LampsJusDre313Michael_MaliceSupreme_Mind999BabyBugattiCashmoneyDuxgnsStoneColdMikeynawledge_godVIBEBlack_Samsonabn562BarryHallsG.AvantTonyDubbzbignormGo figureVulcanRavenAlready Home_17Like WaterWhoisDonG???ms.jonesLady_Zeetha bausedwade206Lurk_HinrichblackrainhauteQ45T$FreeWillmike06The ProdigalsonSneakDZAMs.ScorpRecaptimus_Prime360nickel-us PdamnkpthegreatunknownMECCA1000tha_bride22MzKBGingerTea&WorkingOutLou_CypherenglishdudeKid Dynasty32DaysOfInfinitiillestni99ainneChicityYoung Gunner

Replies