9 Year-Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Mexico

TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Try to put salt in my name and I put pep in ya stepPosts: 6,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
These Mexican hoes stay poppin out babies

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/06/dafne-9-year-old-girl-gives-birth-mexico-baby-girl_n_2632631.html
Mexico, Video, 9 Year Old Gives Birth, 9 Year Old Mother, 9 Yr Old Gives Birth, 9-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth To Healthy Baby Girl In Mexico, 9-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Girl 9 Gives Birth Worlds Youngest Mothers, World News, Youngest Mother, Youngest Mothers, World News

A 9-year-old girl in Mexico has reportedly given birth.

The girl, identified as "Dafne" by The Telegraph, reportedly delivered a 5.7 pound baby by cesarean section on Jan. 27 in Zoquipan Hospital in Jalisco, an area in western Mexico.

The girl was 8 years old when she became pregnant.

"The father is a boy who is 17, but we have not found him, since he ran away," the mother of the girl told officials, according to the Agence France-Presse.

“Due to her young age, we don’t know if she is being entirely truthful,” Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor’s Office, said in a press conference, ABC reports.

The new mother is one of 11 children, according to ABC, and her parents were unable to watch her while they worked. Corona added that authorities are “still open to the possibility of rape or child sex abuse.”

There have been only a handful of recent reported births among children this young, including a 10-year-old Colombian girl who gave birth last year, and a 9-year-old Chinese girl who gave birth to a healthy baby boy in 2010.

Replies

• Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really that young a 9 year old.
  • Jameson_Porcupine Jameson_Porcupine Vox Populi Posts: 19,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Babies havin babies" took a turn for the literal, this is some ole Lina Medina shit...
    Young Stef
  • Silverbacc_LHC47Silverbacc_LHC47 ain't been givng any fucks since 99' Dirty DuvalPosts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is sad, I just seen a story on CNN yesterday about 5 year old kids at preschool getting caught having oral sex. The end is near with shit like this.
    blacktux
  • DNB1DNB1 $$$$ Produced by a billion in this muthafukka $$$$ Posts: 14,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll see yo 9 year old parent....... and raise you to 12 year old that gave birth to....TWINS!

A SCHOOLGIRL who fell pregnant aged just 11 has given birth to TWIN boys in Argentina.
    The youngster, who has not been named, gave birth just weeks after celebrating her 12th birthday.

The babies arrived weighing just 3lb 4oz each after a Caesarean five weeks prematurely.

Her family only became aware she was expecting when a teacher at her school became suspicious of her growing tummy.

Cops have started a child abuse probe after the shocking news in the town of Chilecito, Santa Fe, 650 miles north west of the capital Buenos Aires.

Officers have quizzed two lads aged 16 and 20 in connection with the pregnancy.

Authorities say the child mum’s sister, aged just 14, gave birth herself three months ago.

Neighbours have started a fund to help the girls' parents, a handyman and housewife, pay for the cost of raising the babies.

News of the birth comes just a day after it emerged a girl aged eight became pregnant in Mexico on January 27, the same day as the twin boys were born in Argentina.

The girl, now nine and named only as Dafne, has just given birth to a baby girl in Jalisco state, Mexico.

The girl's dad is a lad of 17 - who the nine-year-old's mother says is missing after running away.

Jorge Villasenor, with the state prosecutors' office, said: "We are looking for the young man to get his story because she does not understand what has happened.

"This is a rape or child sex abuse case."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4783542/schoolgirl-aged-12-gives-birth-to-twins-in-argentina.html#ixzz2KDnB9VKu

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whose the local ic dirty mexican?
    Tommy_MilfhittaPurrAlready Home_17
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    Unfortunately her little body is not the youngest to go through it....

Lina Medina (born September 27, 1933, in Ticrapo, Huancavelica Region, Peru) is the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, giving birth at the age of five years, seven months and 17 days. She currently lives in Lima, the capital of Peru.
    Spoiler:
    Tommy_Milfhittabubbaclotcoop9889
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ What!? Medical anomaly or something. Freak of nature to be ovulating that early and some sick mind wondered if you could get her pregnant.
    IC_ChupacabraCashmoneyDux
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck

Mexicans losing this week on the ic.
    IC_Chupacabra
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Corona added that authorities are “still open to the possibility of rape or child sex abuse.”

Unless that child is the Virgin Mary I think this is more than a "possibility".
    iron man1Already Home_17
  • DNB1DNB1 $$$$ Produced by a billion in this muthafukka $$$$ Posts: 14,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    ^^ What!? Medical anomaly or something. Freak of nature to be ovulating that early and some sick mind wondered if you could get her pregnant.

How can a girl so young become pregnant?
    PREGNANCY at such a young age can only occur after what is known as "precocious puberty" - where menstruation starts at an unusually early stage.

The development is sometimes caused by the child suffering a head injury, which may cause the brain or pituitary gland to begin releasing sexual hormones years before they normally would be.

Once puberty starts, the child will experience breast development, the growth of pubic hair, and menstruation - just as a young teen would.

Other causes for the condition include genetic problems, diseases which damage the brain, or even tumours which release hormones.

Precocious puberty is more common in girls than boys, and can affect youngsters aged five and up.

Going through puberty so early is linked to a host of medical issues relating to bone growth, as well as social problems if the child is bullied by other youngsters.

But medical treatment can pause the release of hormones and even reverse physical changes which have already happened - allowing the youngster to have a more normal childhood.

• 5.7 pounds isn't too bad a birth weight given the circumstance.

Yeah a 17 yo and a 8-9 yo having any sexual encounter is taboo. Little fucker is a rapist and molester in the making. Chemical Castration is the way to go.

CashmoneyDux
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 20,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well her body was ready.
    [Deleted User]sweetheart93
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    herbNwhite wrote: »
    5.7 pounds isn't too bad a birth weight given the circumstance.

Yeah a 17 yo and a 8-9 yo having any sexual encounter is taboo. Little fucker is a rapist and molester in the making. Chemical Castration is the way to go.

She's referring to the 5 year old but either way, its tragic. What that little girl had to endure physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually...she literally got robbed of her childhood. The most precious years of her life, her innocence stolen by no fault or choice of her own.
  • DA_Executionah! DA_Executionah! wassup ya'll TURN UP! TRUST ME THIS ONES A STINKAH!!!!Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this isn't the first time this has happened but the thought of it is revolting.
    hueyAlready Home_17
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but do her nonexistant breasts still produce milk?
    Melanin_Enriched CashmoneyDux
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unbelievable.

1. Who, what nasty motherfucker.
    2. Why did they let her have it ?
    wow.

• shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? u found out shawty fuckin na u mad at me for no reason her pussy jump when u say my namePosts: 9,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their whole community need to die for this fuck shit. her parents should suffer slow how do you let this happen to your child? And the sick fuck responsible indescribable torture upon his soul
    Young Stef
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mexico stay losing...
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson l spit some shit that make Michael J. Fox sit still. Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mexicans/South Americans out here wylin.
  • Should've name it Jesus

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 17,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im so sick, this thread got me hurling and sad for these babies. Lynch the pedofile rapists!
    sweetheart93
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,511 Regulator
    that is a smaller age difference than me and my youngest sister have. i can't imagine her being my child, that's sick
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be a follower of Muhammed to rape a 9 yr old. damn!
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 54,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In response the alleged father Sanchez didnt say anything but expressed his feelings in another way

tumblr_ltt9k0XXco1qbxdsq.gif
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,452 Regulator
    What is wring with these kids parents....why would they let the child have a baby ??????????

I'm completly disgusted ....
    Young Stef