NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, KIDS DO HAVE IT HARD THESE DAYS!

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
I REMEMBER GROWING UP, I COULD TRUST AND DEPEND ON GROWN UPS, TEACHERS, POLICE OFFICERS, FIREMEN, PREACHERS..YA KNOW, PEOPLE YOU WERE TAUGHT TO LOOK UP TO AND TURN TO IF YOU'RE IN DANGER.

BUT NOW ADAYS, THESE PARERENTS DONT GIVE A SHYT ABOUT THEIR OWN KIDS, NOT TO MENTION SOMEONE ELSES..

YOU DAM SURE CANT TRUST THE POLICE, YOU GO TO THEM FOR HELP AND SOME HOW YO ASS WILL END UP IN JAIL..

AND TEACHERS.. THESE TEACHERS ARE SUCKIN AND FUCKIN THESE KIDS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT LIKE IT AINT NOTHING...

YO CANT GO TO THE PRIEST OR PASTORS BECAUSE THEY PLAYING WITH KIDS BOOTY HOLES.. WELL NOT ALL OF THEM BUT MANY OF THEM ARE..

NO ONE CAN BE TRUSTED.. KIDS AINT GOT NOOOBODY TO TALK TO IN THIS DAY AND TIME..

THEY ARE KILLING THEMSELVES OVER THE SMALLEST THINGS AND ONCE THEY DO THAT, THEN EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE REACTIVE!

I BELIEVE THE CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE, TEACH THEM WELL AND LET THEM LEAD THE WAY LOOKIN ASS..
ChicitydeadeyeLady_Zeemiamivice305ChuchkYoung StefDarthRozay

Replies

• Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I blame the Reagan Era...
    gnsChicity
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? I told her ain't no friends in this business damn sho ain't no business in a friendshipPosts: 9,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you should become a superhero and save the children
    Ajackson17ChicityBodhiYoung Stef
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,944 Regulator
    it's florida's fault....
    Melanin_Enriched Ajackson17gnsChicityDarthRozay
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you should become a superhero and save the children

I WISH I COULD... I WOULD SAVE EVERYBODY
    gns
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Depends on how you look at the smashing teachers thing. I'd have looked at that as a plus growing up.

Fuck cops - they never were something to look up to.
    gnsChicitydeadeyeYoung Stef
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 11,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a lot mo lil niggas thats graduating now than when i was in high school

and they get in less fights, mainly cause they shootin, but sitll they dont fight as much

these kids today are kinda soft
    7figz wrote: »
    Depends on how you look at the smashing teachers thing. I'd have looked at that as plus growing up.

BRUH THATS NEVER A GOOD THING.. I KNOW WE GROWN NOW AND WISH IT HAPPEND TO US, BUT MY MAMA WOULDA FUCKED ONE OF THEM LADY TEACHERS UP IF SHE FOUNF OUT WE WAS FUCKIN

I WOULD BE THE SAME WAY WITH MY CHILD
    deadeyeLPast
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kids do but they have access to more knowledge and information and technology. Everything is being put to light and exposing shit that was hidden. We are in the middle of a new era.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,335 Regulator
    Speak for yourself Dro.....my son has plenty of positive people in his life . Me being #1

And I still am involved in mentoring kids....you should look into what you can do if you have concerns like this .
    dwade206ms.jones
    edited February 2013
    7figz wrote: »
    Depends on how you look at the smashing teachers thing. I'd have looked at that as plus growing up.

BRUH THATS NEVER A GOOD THING.. I KNOW WE GROWN NOW AND WISH IT HAPPEND TO US, BUT MY MAMA WOULDA FUCKED ONE OF THEM LADY TEACHERS UP IF SHE FOUNF OUT WE WAS FUCKIN

I WOULD BE THE SAME WAY WITH MY CHILD

Oh no doubt my moms would've wanted to catch wreck on a bitch but unlike these soft kids today, I wouldn't have said shit.
    1of1
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUT NOW ADAYS, THESE PARERENTS DONT GIVE A SHYT ABOUT THEIR OWN KIDS, NOT TO MENTION SOMEONE ELSES..

Shots fired at everyone with children right now. Maybe a subtle jab at Kat idk.

If it was an attempt, he missed.
    StewMARIO_DROMsSoutherndeadeyea.mann
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,944 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    basically man too stupid to be getting so smart..

every 5 years or so, some smarty smart motherfuckers come out with some new study that's supposed to make life easier for motherfuckers, yet mother fuckers too stupid to realize most shit that sounds good in theory actually sucks asswhen it comes to practical application...

so all these studies in parenting, teaching, censorship, religion, technology, psychological shit, and all types of other shit that's fucking peoples heads up, is having a severe cumulative effect on kids, cuz these niggaz have less ability to process the shit than the dumb ass adults who chose to follow shit blindly...

basically everybody fucked..and the kids getting it the worse
    Ajackson17deadeyeYoung Stef
    Speak for yourself Dro.....my son has plenty of positive people in his life . Me being #1

And I still am involved in mentoring kids....you should look into what you can do if you have concerns like this .

SOUTHERN.. SHUT UP...

I WASNT SAY EVERY DAM CHILD, IM JUST SAYIN KIDS IN GENERAL...
    MsSouthernohhhla
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 11,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Parents who were born 1980's seem inferior to parents who were born in the 1950's or 1960's from my observation.

i will have to cs this
  • ChicityChicity Posts: 20,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP12 wrote: »
    even at 85% zoom, the all caps thing is an eye sore
    Historical

RIP @Omega_Conflict
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,335 Regulator
    I can see someone is still angry from the other day ....let it go Mr. I can dish it out but can't take it

Anywhooooo.....

I'm responding to your thread and pointing out you are wrong ...deal with it
    KatYoung Stef
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody has it harder these days, parents included.

But this is what we wanted right?
    edited February 2013
    Everybody has it harder these days, parents included.

But this is what we wanted right?

Hell no, speak for yourself.
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    basically man too stupid to be getting so smart..

every 5 years or so, some smarty smart motherfuckers come out with some new study that's supposed to make life easier for motherfuckers, yet mother fuckers too stupid to realize most shit that sounds good in theory actually sucks asswhen it comes to practical application...

so all these studies in parenting, teaching, censorship, religion, technology, psychological shit, and all types of other shit that's fucking peoples heads up, is having a severe cumulative effect on kids, cuz these niggaz have less ability to process the shit than the dumb ass adults who chose to follow shit blindly...

basically everybody fucked..and the kids getting it the worse

Oms-oms.gif
    Ajackson17DWO