Ex LA Cop wanted: 2 murders, manifesto cop hit list, exposing corrupt cops.

Replies

• vitoriavitoria Posts: 240
    blackrain wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    So killing their wives and kids will prove what? That he's a nut case...just kill the cops he might get somebody to take him seriously...kill their innocent family and it turns into a sympathy fest for them

I doubt they would have taken him seriously. I'm sure people have complained before and got nowhere.

Fuck those cops and their immediate families.

DId you read? I said KILL the corrupt cops not just complain about them...killing people who got nothing to do with why you're mad never gets people on your side...especially when you attack women and children

My bad. Yeah - kill the corrupt cops but fuck getting people on your side. I'm sure that's the last thing on dude's mind right about now.

As far as wives and children, that's collateral damage. Can't afford to leave witnesses around. It's the same shit with any type of beef.

Leave witnesses? He's already admitting to committing the murders BEFORE he does it with a public manifesto about what he plans to do...fuck he worrying about people seeing him now for? You just making the shit seem even more nonsensical lol. Read his manifesto...his whole point is to get people to see the corruption in the LAPD...that's great, expose them down to their core and take out as many of the corrupt ones as you can before they take you out...but you don't open up an avenue for people to feel an ounce of sympathy for them by killing their wives and kids who have nothing to do wit it and are pretty much the most protected class of any group/culture.

So he did admit to killing those 2 people? I wonder what buddy Omar would do?
  • 7figz7figz Posts: 10,377
    So killing their wives and kids will prove what? That he's a nut case...just kill the cops he might get somebody to take him seriously...kill their innocent family and it turns into a sympathy fest for them

I doubt they would have taken him seriously. I'm sure people have complained before and got nowhere.

DId you read? I said KILL the corrupt cops not just complain about them...killing people who got nothing to do with why you're mad never gets people on your side...especially when you attack women and children

My bad. Yeah - kill the corrupt cops but fuck getting people on your side. I'm sure that's the last thing on dude's mind right about now.

As far as wives and children, that's collateral damage. Can't afford to leave witnesses around. It's the same shit with any type of beef.

Leave witnesses? He's already admitting to committing the murders BEFORE he does it with a public manifesto about what he plans to do...fuck he worrying about people seeing him now for? You just making the shit seem even more nonsensical lol. Read his manifesto...his whole point is to get people to see the corruption in the LAPD...that's great, expose them down to their core and take out as many of the corrupt ones as you can before they take you out...but you don't open up an avenue for people to feel an ounce of sympathy for them by killing their wives and kids who have nothing to do wit it and are pretty much the most protected class of any group/culture.

You might have more insight on the manifesto because I haven't read it.

But expecting people to somehow give a fuck / do something about the corruption ? That would've been a waste of time.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 35,813
    They're running up on any truck that's grayish/blue with shotguns drawn.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 17,781

But expecting people to somehow give a fuck / do something about the corruption ? That would've been a waste of time.

You should read before you keep commenting
  • Hollywood couldn't even write this shit... whatever the outcome, you know this will be some bloody and myabe explosive shit

It's pretty god read start with column 41 and down and you can get some insight as to why he doing this, not that I'm justifying it ......
    Hollywood couldn't even write this shit... whatever the outcome, you know this will be some bloody and myabe explosive shit

He said he's an expert in demolition as well, so this is a possibility.

Word is he might he held up in a hotel right now, they won't confirm that.
    vitoria wrote: »

It's pretty god read start with column 41 and down and you can get some insight as to why he doing this, not that I'm justifying it ......

He gave alot of details on what exactly happened from his POV, I say that because there's always multiple sides to a story and I can't just sit and take his word as 100% truth just because he's against the cops, and that shit is beyond fucked up
    Where are you hearing that from cause that would be the last place I would be....
    He's blaming the department for corrupt work, also racism within the department aimed at citizens and officers. (sexism as well)
    Don’t honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don’t value yours or your family members lives?

I’ve heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV’s, Waverunners, RV’s and new clothes for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue.

They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions.

This isn’t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate.

You allow an officer, Thaniya Sungruenyos, to attempt to hack into my credit union account and still remain on the job even when Det. Zolezzi shows the evidence that the IP address (provided by LAPFCU) that attempted to hack into my account and change my username and password leads directly to her residence.

You even allow this visibly disgusting looking officer to stay on the job when she perjures (lies) in court (Clark County Family Court) to the judge’s face and denies hacking into my personal credit union online account when I attempted to get my restraint order extended.

Det. Zolezzi provided the evidence and you still do nothing.
    Where are you hearing that from cause that would be the last place I would be....

One of the reporters was asking the Cheif during an on-air interview (about 15 min ago) and asked if that was true, the Cheif said he couldn't confirm that because he doesn't have that information.

I'm sure it's hearsay, being that he's a former police officer and soldier, I doubt he would hide out at a hotel.
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,362
    This nigga got cops so shook, they shootin up civilians through their trucks and shit like a bunch of jackasses. Shit is chaotic.... victims ended up being 2 asian newspaper delivery women.

Another innocent victim shot in a truck was a guy picking up a friend near where the asian women got shot. Police fired on his truck without warning also.

lawsuits will be filed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_QBP21aZp0QbGFrUWK8BVkwoY1GOsEjl15ritDYNoABG0Jlg5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfTpO3g3o6F81RJKB24TJWP2sw3JGQTmx6JL3V7hRa3ESmMazQ

Yeah he needs to lay low for awhile let the media craz die down
    I must say though it's amazing he joined the LAPD and was apparently surprised by the amount of corruption he saw. He joined in 2008, the LAPD has had a fucked up reputation long before then, and he grew up in California so I'm sure he's not new to how they roll. What was he really expecting
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 7,984
    Damn he has a military background too, this story is all over CNN .
    They think he may have been in San Diego last night @ 8:30, attempted a boat jacking.

He tried to steal a boat from an 81 year old man, who was unhurt, but a rope got caught in the propellers. So he fled. He left behind his badge and ID, they suspect he did so to throw them off, BUT it is unconfirmed he was actually there. The 81 year old mans description of the man matches Dorner.

They're now checking Las Vegas, because he owns a small home there.

Shit is a fucking movie playing out in reality.
    Yeah he needs to lay low for awhile let the media craz die down

Yeah they do, it turns out that is false. Media is just follwing up on anything they find.
    VIBE wrote: »
    They think he may have been in San Diego last night @ 8:30, attempted a boat jacking.

He tried to steal a boat from an 81 year old man, who was unhurt, but a rope got caught in the propellers. So he fled. He left behind his badge and ID, they suspect he did so to throw them off, BUT it is unconfirmed he was actually there. The 81 year old mans description of the man matches Dorner.

They're now checking Las Vegas, because he owns a small home there.

Shit is a fucking movie playing out in reality.

If true this the shit that will do more damage to Dorner...jacking old folks for boats?
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,115
    I must say though it's amazing he joined the LAPD and was apparently surprised by the amount of corruption he saw. He joined in 2008, the LAPD has had a fucked up reputation long before then, and he grew up in California so I'm sure he's not new to how they roll. What was he really expecting

I don't think he was surprised by the corruption. I think he is pissed because he got fired for doing something wrong when there's all this other shit is going on within the department.