Ex LA Cop wanted: 2 murders, manifesto cop hit list, exposing corrupt cops.

Replies

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    did christopher dorner really kill that black dude and asian chick?

That's what they're saying, yes.

Damn, so even Ex-cops that are out to get other cops kill brothas for no reason huh? Damn, we just can't catch a break from the police. Fucking us over must be the first thing they learn at the academy.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ wasn't for no reason, nigga was guilty by association.
    BoldChild wrote: »

Dog, that guy was like three steps removed from Dorner's grivance, so he was basically killed for no reason.

huey

Dog, that guy was like three steps removed from Dorner's grivance, so he was basically killed for no reason.

He was sitting in the car with her, it's not like he could shoot her, and just let the nigga go, plus he was practically a soon to be member of the family, might as well.
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now that we find out that the people he killed were not white its not okay ????? just wondering
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

He was sitting in the car with her, it's not like he could shoot her, and just let the nigga go, plus he was practically a soon to be member of the family, might as well.

What why not? It's not like he was hiding his identity so leaving a witness wasn't an issue. If the guy wasn't a threat, there was no reason to kill him. Hell, there was no reason to kill the chick either, dude admitted himself that he didn't think the family members were in on the corruption. Shit like that discredits him more than anything the LAPD will say.
    Go figureblackrain

What why not? It's not like he was hiding his identity so leaving a witness wasn't an issue. If the guy wasn't a threat, there was no reason to kill him. Hell, there was no reason to kill the chick either, dude admitted himself that he didn't think the family members were in on the corruption. Shit like that discredits him more than anything the LAPD will say.

He may have not been ready to reveal himself yet since he did not have his manifesto posted at that time.

(btw, I never read his manifesto due to most copies being altered, and I don't view this nigga as some sort of hero, I think he is just a nigga out for revenge)

I'm assuming as part of his revenge, he killed the daughter to make Randall Quan suffer, and being that they were in a car when he killed them, he probably just rolled up on them and started firing, and wasn't particularity interested in going of of his way to spare the nigga.
    vitoria

He may have not been ready to reveal himself yet since he did not have his manifesto posted at that time.

(btw, I never read his manifesto due to most copies being altered, and I don't view this nigga as some sort of hero, I think he is just a nigga out for revenge)

I'm assuming as part of his revenge, he killed the daughter to make Randall Quan suffer, and being that they were in a car when he killed them, he probably just rolled up on them and started firing, and wasn't particularity interested in going of of his way to spare the nigga.

There was no need to reveal himself. When you release a manifesto listing people you're going to attack and declaring neither them nor their families are safe and then the family members of one of those people dies, you can guess who will be on the top of the suspect list.

Besides, his justification is irrelevant. He didn't have to kill the brotha. There was no real reason besides just doing it to do it.
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    bullets aint got no name, killas aint got no shame....**shrugs*....it was to much of a risk for him to keep that brothar alive in te first place...
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see alot of you niggas wouldn't make it thus far. Talking about leaving the fiance of the chief's daughter alive, like that nigga can't reach for the gun that bitch would have in the car.
    Judah BackWhoisDonG???2 DrawlzSOWETO
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Its gon cost them more to find cat than it will to just sit back and wait for him to wack all of them. They already characterized the situation as domestic terrorism
    vitoria
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,393 Regulator
    Rock Well wrote: »
    Its gon cost them more to find cat than it will to just sit back and wait for him to wack all of them. They already characterized the situation as domestic terrorism
    it's costing more for the Leadership to save their collective asses than it would if someone came forward and said, "we fucked up, here's your job back"
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's costing more for the Leadership to save their collective asses than it would if someone came forward and said, "we fucked up, here's your job back"

yea, but of course 'here's your job back' is not even option # 1,000,000.
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME Still Coon Killa.... Nigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 5,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how long has he been planning this and how well put together is his plan.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how long has he been planning this and how well put together is his plan.

I bet he's been planning this for years. Leaving your wallet and ID in San Diego. Burning your truck in the woods. This man is playing games with the LAPD. While they're still searching the woods, he's probably back in town planning his next move. This reminds me of the movie "Law Abiding Citizen"

vitoriaCashmoneyDuxValentinez A. Kaiser
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    This shit is wack if he doesn't kill another cop.

I don't think he planed past killing the couple.

Didnt he say he was going after family members?

Chris got 4 Stars (GTA) lit up. I wanna see him reach 6 star where the got dam Military goes HAM.

StoneColdMikey
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,393 Regulator
    edited February 2013

yea, but of course 'here's your job back' is not even option # 1,000,000.

oh no... he has to pay for the "murders" that nobody is certain he even committed.

sounds like they tested out some precrime shit and relized they aint have a warrant or something, hell iont know