Ex LA Cop wanted: 2 murders, manifesto cop hit list, exposing corrupt cops.

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    All this is taking place within 25 minutes of me.

The shooting in Corona is about 20 minutes away.

They have the cross streets of Arlington and Brockton locked down in Riverside, that's literally 2 or 3 buildings away from my kids doctors office (10 minutes from my home). They've set up some check point there, stopping all trucks and just looking inside and allowing them to keep on.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH at fat niggas in the military
    Got Em Shook
  • I.B. BlackmanI.B. Blackman Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... the bases are on lock down here yall. They checkin cars and everything to make sure dude dont flee on base. Shit is wild.
    Black_Samson
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rahlow wrote: »
    check out the Manifesto

I understand this guy... nigga on some real life Django type shit... he got high ranking Police brass packing they families up and getting them out of town...lol

This guy reported police abuse and observed racism... he's had it

here is the manifesto... i'm in N. Long Beach and even the cops here look visably shook!

http://laist.com/2013/02/07/christopher_dorners_manifesto_in_fu.php

RahlowsilverfoxxFigo
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,750 Regulator
    taeboo wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    I must say though it's amazing he joined the LAPD and was apparently surprised by the amount of corruption he saw. He joined in 2008, the LAPD has had a fucked up reputation long before then, and he grew up in California so I'm sure he's not new to how they roll. What was he really expecting

I don't think he was surprised by the corruption. I think he is pissed because he got fired for doing something wrong when there's all this other shit is going on within the department.

And he's shocked why? Like I said it's the LAPD...their reputation is already shitty. It's really nothing they can do to surprise me and I live and grew up in DC 3,000 miles away. How can you grow up there live your whole life there and be surprised at how fucked up they are? This dude not mentally all there. No way something like this sets a person off on a killing spree. His brain already was out of whack this just set everything off
  • vitoriavitoria Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Hey where is this coming from I need a link
  • Shit is crazy out here in so.cal. Its almost like the riots again with how much cops are panicking out here. smh
    VIBEenglishdude
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,068 Regulator
    dot dot dash dot dot dash wtf lapd?
  • vitoriavitoria Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    This dude is supposedly packing a 50 cal .....
    Rock_Wellenglishdude
    SWAT/ERT
    02/07/13 09:55 (SAN DIEGO - PD WESTERN) UPDATE: POLICE DEPARTMENT CONFIRMED ID OF SUSPECT. IS ON NAVY SUB BASE. INITIATING FULL SWAT CALL-OUT. [SAN035]
    SWAT/ERT
    02/07/13 09:46 (SAN DIEGO - PD WESTERN) FORMER POLICE DEPARTMENT MURDER SUSPECT SIGHTED AT THIS LOCATION. MULTIPLE POLICE DEPARTMENT UNITS ATS, PERIMETER ESTABLISHED. [SAN035]

via: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=219

think it's safe to say that @A.Mann @Metal @Texasboi @cain should stay indoors... they too damn paranoid...
    false id-ing everydamnbody...

They just found a burning truck in the mountains of Big Bear (about 40 minutes from me). They're not sure if its his truck yet, but they're saying they think it is (police).

The truck is pretty much gone. Now they need to investigate to see if he was in it or if he got out and might be setting up camp.
    vitoria wrote: »

My fox LA.
    VIBE wrote: »
    vitoria wrote: »

My fox LA.

Myfoxla.com

They should be streaming.
    SWAT/ERT
    02/07/13 09:55 (SAN DIEGO - PD WESTERN) UPDATE: POLICE DEPARTMENT CONFIRMED ID OF SUSPECT. IS ON NAVY SUB BASE. INITIATING FULL SWAT CALL-OUT. [SAN035]
    SWAT/ERT
    02/07/13 09:46 (SAN DIEGO - PD WESTERN) FORMER POLICE DEPARTMENT MURDER SUSPECT SIGHTED AT THIS LOCATION. MULTIPLE POLICE DEPARTMENT UNITS ATS, PERIMETER ESTABLISHED. [SAN035]

think it's safe to say that @A.Mann @Metal @Texasboi @cain should stay indoors... they too damn paranoid...

They just found a burning truck in the mountains of Big Bear (about 40 minutes from me). They're not sure if its his truck yet, but they're saying they think it is (police).

The truck is pretty much gone. Now they need to investigate to see if he was in it or if he got out and might be setting up camp.

Would be a trip if dude is set up watching for them with an arsenal of weapons, ready to go out in a blaze of glory.
    englishdude
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,068 Regulator
    SWAT/ERT
    SWAT/ERT

they can't make up their damn minds can they? this is hilarious... i hope he goes into the woods... then shit will get real interesting.
    CP203