What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ex LA Cop wanted: 2 murders, manifesto cop hit list, exposing corrupt cops.

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if he has rations equipped just in case.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    scoop1215
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he doesn't commit that or they don't kill him when they see him, he will die mysteriously in prison.
    Dude better be ready to camp out if he isn't dead yet, there's a storm coming in tonight. Snow is supposed to be as low as 3,000 ft, and they're expecting a good snow to hit tonight through tomorrow.

I'm sure they'll bring out thermal tonight, too easy to spot his fire.
  • vitoriavitoria Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    he most likely trying to head to Mexico, that's mostly what the whole boat was about he was likely stealing it for that reason
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    z3fp.jpg

According to ABC7 news in LA twitter account: #ALERT Big Bear Mountain Resort closing down for the day according to spokesman. Law enforcement made request to resort operators.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    VIBE
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He gon come out tonight
    vitoria wrote: »
    he most likely trying to head to Mexico, that's mostly what the whole boat was about he was likely stealing it for that reason

That's what they said.

They say he's probably hiding out in the mountains, or dropped the truck off to burn and had some get away car.

Who the fuck knows LOL shit is crazy, the news has been reporting sooo much shit.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    Suspect matching description at Starbucks near 7-11 in San Diego

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=6740
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Off&On2 Drawlz
    z3fp.jpg

According to ABC7 news in LA twitter account: #ALERT Big Bear Mountain Resort closing down for the day according to spokesman. Law enforcement made request to resort operators.

That's probably it, they said the truck had a rack on top.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga got police in Cali shook.
    zy51142873.JPG
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    LA times was reporting

"Coincidentally, at the Bear Mountain and Snow Summit ski resorts, customers who wore their military uniforms on Thursday could purchase a discounted $38 lift ticket"

dudes good... damn he ambushed the cops he killed and wounded on foot and the cop car before he shot up the engine so they couldn't pursue him
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    huey
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,209 Regulator
    My sis is telling that LA iscrazy right now. Dude has really shook up the city and the cops are scared.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    VIBE
    zy51142873.JPG

Those are stickers counting all the bullet holes.

They lit them the fuck up, it's crazy one was hit in the hand and the other was hit twice in the back.
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all them shots from the rear.... fucking cowards.

from his manifesto... he fucking called it too...
    "If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions," the post states.

"Think before you attempt to intervene," the post states. "You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously.

"No amount of IMINT, MASINT, and ELINT assist you in capturing me. I am off the grid. You better use your feet, tongue and every available DOD/ NON-DOD HUMINT agency, contractor to find me," the post states.

Oh for goodness sake foh...The ngga is verified to be in California within the last 24 hours he's not off no got damn grid.

Ngga throw out some 'INTS' liek thats posed to impress. Dude was a COP. He has no clue what type of intel he's up against.

72 hours. book it.
    StoneColdMikeyRock_WellTHIRDSUPREMEMr.ForteValentinez A. Kaiser
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope yall go support at his wake the way yall showin out in here...Got damn shame
    THIRDSUPREMEblackgod813Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ a burned truck in the forest.. that nigga is on some Law Abiding Citizen shit..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    WhoisDonG???lookdudeMr.ForteCashmoneyDux
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man just read that manifesto.... deep shit

bravo
    sTaY_TrUeMr.ForteRubato GarciaValentinez A. Kaiser