What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ex LA Cop wanted: 2 murders, manifesto cop hit list, exposing corrupt cops.

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best beliece he going out in a blaze of glory if he get caught....this might look like the gun fight scene from Heat

with a 50cal.

i hope he has a nice distance too to pick off alot of corrupts

they might have to use the f15 to take him out.

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Mr.Forte
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    That 4chan thread makin' it sound like he got caught.

Fuck it, hopefully that's not the case.

so was it nigga?

Na, they didn't confirm it. Just some posts talkin' about somebody gettin' they head split.
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.aint this some exciting shit, i thought these songs could help the mood

• SupremeMagneticSupremeMagnetic Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    black man killing all the white oppressors. sounds like the movie django to me
    2 Drawlz
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perhaps he isnt as crazy as i previously thought...

I understand hits on the police but leave the families out of it. let them suffer with grief, dont kill a nice couple bout to get married
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,591 Regulator
    Best beliece he going out in a blaze of glory if he get caught....this might look like the gun fight scene from Heat

with a 50cal.

.50 sniper rifles have a maximum effective range of a mile and up...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    englishdudeCP203Mr.Forte
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamel what do u think about this event today?
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

with a 50cal.

.50 sniper rifles have a maximum effective range of a mile and up...

yea...but it fukkin with a f15. hell they can bring that piece of shit f35 to do the bombing. its a air to ground plane anyway.

cuz you wont even here the missile hit you til you get hit.

but i just hope they dont find dude....im rooting for him..

i just he leaves out anymore the black people.
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

• PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats a dd214?

Why should they fear him?
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,591 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    lechic wrote: »
    Whats a dd214?

official recognized proof of military service.
    because there is no telling what skills he may have acquired...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    o-ANDERSON-COOPER-570.jpg?6
    o-ANDERSON-COOPER-570.jpg?6
    Christopher Dorner — the shooting suspect who allegedly killed a police officer on Thursday — mailed a package to Anderson Cooper, CNN revealed on Thursday.

Dorner, who was fired from the LAPD in 2008, went on a rampage on Thursday. He had previously threatened to harm police officers and their families in an online manifesto. During Thursday's "Situation Room," Wolf Blitzer reported that Dorner also "reached out directly to CNN" earlier and mailed a parcel to Cooper's office.

"The package arrived on the first of February and was opened by Cooper's assistant," Blitzer reported. It contained: a hand-labeled DVD with a yellow Post-It note that read, "I never lied," which Blitzer said appeared to be referring to Dorner's 2008 dismissal; a coin wrapped in duct tape, which was inscribed with "Thanks but no thanks, Will Bratton" — the former chief of the Los Angeles police department — and "IMOA" (which commonly stands for "Imagine a More Open America"). The coin, which Blitzer reported is given by as an LAPD souvenir, was shot through with bullet holes.

Cooper, along with the rest of CNN's editorial staff and management, learned about the package on Thursday. He joined Blitzer on air, and explained, "I did not know of its existence until today."

The CNN host and the network are cooperating with authorities, and have handed over the package and its contents to the LAPD. "Upon learning about it, we alerted Mr. Bratton and law enforcement," Cooper said.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Rock_Well
  • vitoriavitoria Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    Rock Well wrote: »
    Whats a dd214?

here's a fun one -- how about the fact that they will need to rely heavily on tips in order to catch him quickly. but the problem is civilians have pretty much no incentive to offer tips...the suspect isn't targeting civilians, he's targeting corrupt cops, and the cops is shooting up civilian vehicles.

Yeah so they shoot themselves in the foot once they started shooting civilians
    Rock Well wrote: »
    Whats a dd214?

here's a fun one -- how about the fact that they will need to rely heavily on tips in order to catch him quickly. but the problem is civilians have pretty much no incentive to offer tips...the suspect isn't targeting civlians, he's targeting corrupt cops, and the cops is shooting up civilian vehicles.

the public says

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQRRC8LpZpl8qR0ex1Vrqwt6wA6iIlvTjKhru3SZr-mEsyI6Je

edited February 2013
    I also think that if taken alive.... the feds may offer him a job.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    CashmoneyDux
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    them niggas on 4chan calling giving bogus tips lmao......
    there will be no legit tip
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats a dd214?

guessing it has to do with what type of training you had

sticker,375x360.u1.png
    Black_SamsonCP203
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,207 Regulator
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    perhaps he isnt as crazy as i previously thought...

I understand hits on the police but leave the families out of it. let them suffer with grief, dont kill a nice couple bout to get married

That's my only disagreement really but some say fuck them because the daughter's father was a cop so she deserved it and he was about to marry the daughter of a cop so fuck him too which is pretty fucking stupid
    vitoriaMr.Forte