What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The shocking damage done to a woman's face after 14 years of sunbed use

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Powder Room
By ANNA HODGEKISS

This shocking image shows the cosmetic damage done to a woman's face after 14 years of using sunbeds.

The in-depth picture shows clusters of unsightly damage under 30-year old Kelly Hughes' features which can lead to cancer.

It was taken by a pioneering UV skin scanner which shows up in stark detail the extreme damage caused beneath the surface when people lay under the machines.
Experts hope that their campaign will help highlight the dangers of sunbeds to youngsters, who are often inspired by shows such as The Only Way Is Essex to get a permatan.

article-2275071-1768DEBE000005DC-16_634x695.jpg

article-2275071-1768DFB1000005DC-95_634x661.jpg
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

MrSoutCityLUClENatribecalledgabiVIBETheIraqCashmoneyDuxBrideofKillaBelovedAfeni

Replies

• DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shorty had the melanin game on lock..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She doesn't even look that tan in the first pic.

I'm curious as to exactly how much tanning she's done. Is she an occasional tanner or is she one of those die hard tanners?

Either way, I'm still about to get my tan on for a couple weeks at the beginning of spring, my feet look white as fuck!
    MARIO_DROTrollio CopperBelovedAfeni
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,750 Regulator
    Everyone should.know by now that tanning beds are no good

I dont fake bake but I do sunbathe when its sunny here . I have got a airbrush tan before ...they are nice

I have a friend who is orange ....its sad because she is beautiful ....just orange .
    UTDefense.jpg
    KaiMARIO_DROPiffyHazeCashmoneyDuxBelovedAfeni
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,422 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm curious as to exactly how much tanning she's done. Is she an occasional tanner or is she one of those die hard tanners?

Either way, I'm still about to get my tan on for a couple weeks at the beginning of spring, my feet look white as fuck!

That looks nasty as hell.

My son feet look like bottle of paste.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

caddo man wrote: »

That looks nasty as hell.

My son feet look like bottle of paste.

Is your son white?

My whole body is white right now, but my feet are like blindingly white...it's highly annoying.
    MARIO_DROTrollio Meta_ConsciousBelovedAfeni
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,591 Regulator
    @Beezy....
    you need to cut that shit out... aint even trying to be funny.... you need to cut that shit out...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never understood the obsession with tanning. White folks just be white folks. Look at Bianca Beauchamp, aside from being a racist douchebag and modeling in blackface, she's perfectly attractive being paste white.
    huey
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't go out of my way to get a tan I just turn whatever color the sun turns me from doing what I have to do in the sun. I don't use sunscreen, if the sun is bad for my skin baking on me, I'm thinking slathering chemicals onto myself to bake into my skin from the sun can't be better. And if I still die from skin cancer oh well that's what I get for being white I guess.
    blacktux
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i never seen a white girl jump in the tanning bed to try to come out looking like a black girl. latina yes, black no.
    in the end they just end up orange anyway
    iwslmt.jpg
    A white body looks better with some color to it.

Even non white bodies look better with some sun.

It just looks healthy.
    DarthRozayTrollio BiblicalAtheist CashmoneyDux
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone should.know by now that tanning beds are no good

I dont fake bake but I do sunbathe when its sunny here . I have got a airbrush tan before ...they are nice

I have a friend who is orange ....its sad because she is beautiful ....just orange .

word. she's beautiful. I have her workin in my factory

206127_o.gif
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,591 Regulator

It just looks healthy.

im sure their is a fucking vitamin yall could take instead... but yall want shit right now...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

It just looks healthy.
    true. I like my white girls with some tan.

I had a girl I was friends with in high school tell me to go tanning a couple years ago when we were graduating though. I was like fuck that, I'm not one of these metrosexual cosmopolitan ass dudes
    Lol..you'd be surprised how many "manly" looking men I've seen at the tanning salon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Tanning beds are the worst. True story. This one white girl I heard of was a religious tanner for years. She tanned so much that it came to the point that she developed cancer and her condition literally caused her to become allergic to the sun. She was no longer able to expose any part of her skin in daylight. To go out in the sun shed have to be wrapped from head to toe.

I agree that pale skin is not attractive, however, is getting some color and/or the attempt to look more "exotic" really worth sacrificing your health and well being? Vanity at its finest.
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    blacktux
    Everything in moderation.
    [Deleted User]
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    inb4 Kai roasts white bitches...

the tanning bed beat her to it
    Meta_Consciouslighthearted26Kai
  • lighthearted26lighthearted26 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 5th grade teacher was 32 and had crows feet and spots on her skin. She was always talking about tanning. Even at 10 years old i knew that shit wasn't right.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Either way, I'm still about to get my tan on for a couple weeks at the beginning of spring

Definitely not your usual white woman.

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • DOC H0LL!DAYDOC H0LL!DAY Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GameChangaGameChanga Posts: 167
    kai_valya wrote: »
    tumblr_m8q4v7rrxo1qgcra2o1_500.gif

white girls just stop. i can't even tell you how many white girls i encounter in the summer time especially, that are darker than i am. cool it down, you're not meant to have skin that colour, now put on some sunscreen and be good with the tiny, natural, safe tan
    I think this says it ALL!!!!! And to whoever said white people are not trying to be BLACK but be LATINO, you DO KNOW that many Latinos ARE Black ... AND that Black people are NATURALLY many different shades WITHOUT being mixed with anything. Black people are the PROTOTYPE! Most copied/envied people on the planet!

tumblr_mjtsvnmq6k1rfduvxo1_500.gif

I'm not new to this... I'm true to this.

tumblr_m2lji2Gib81qgcra2o1_500.gif
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when bitches get Spray tans, then come to parties looking like mandarin oranges
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint