What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The 2010-2011 Nets vs 2010-2011 Knicks

13»

Replies

• dj expaniumdj expanium Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    eyes low wrote: »
    knicks are trying to shop chandler in a deal with curry
    Is this true? If so, it seems like the G.S. is trying to be loaded with a bunch of 3/4's.
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Is this true? If so, it seems like the G.S. is trying to be loaded with a bunch of 3/4's.

with eddy curry not for stephen curry lol
    edited July 2010
    anyone know if randolph will be on the knicks summer team he was suppose to be on the worriors
  • j-boogie the cancerj-boogie the cancer Posts: 552 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    anyone know if randolph will be on the knicks summer team he was suppose to be on the worriors
    We will find out today when they play their first game of Summer League today at 3 or 4. The Knicks are going to be better than the Nets this yr. PPL act like we don't have a team that can at least make the seventh spot for the playoffs. Felton is a young solid PG on the rise not injury prone like Harris, Chandler and Gallo are solid young players who have an All-Star Beast down low to rely on to open up shots for them. Amare is a solid passer from in the paint and he can run the pick and roll with Felton with ease. Anthony Randolph is like a young Camby with a better handle who can get his own shot and he loves to rebound and block shots, just got to put on some weight to avoid injury. Bill Walker was a solid player in college and can be explosive off the bench. Turiaf is as probably one of the best at coming off the bench with great energy and defensive prowess. Our bench is decent and if we can get another PG we can compete. If we had just drafted Jennings we would be whole better than PPL think. Imagine Jennings to Amare for the Alley-Oop. Fucking Jordan Hill.

The Nets should be fighting for that seventh spot like us if Avery don't break their spirit with his bullshit.
    The Playoff spots should go like this:
    1. Miami Heat
    2. Orlando Magic
    3.Chicago Bulls
    4. Boston Celtics
    5. Atlanta Hawks
    6. Milwaukee Bucks (If Bogut and Redd return from injury otherwise they out.)
    7. Charlotte Bobcats (If Steph Jax's don't Sprewell Brown for always bitching about something)
    8. NY Knicks
    9. NJ Nets
    edited July 2010
    We will find out today when they play their first game of Summer League today at 3 or 4. The Knicks are going to be better than the Nets this yr. PPL act like we don't have a team that can at least make the seventh spot for the playoffs. Felton is a young solid PG on the rise not injury prone like Harris, Chandler and Gallo are solid young players who have an All-Star Beast down low to rely on to open up shots for them. Amare is a solid passer from in the paint and he can run the pick and roll with Felton with ease. Anthony Randolph is like a young Camby with a better handle who can get his own shot and he loves to rebound and block shots, just got to put on some weight to avoid injury. Bill Walker was a solid player in college and can be explosive off the bench. Turiaf is as probably one of the best at coming off the bench with great energy and defensive prowess. Our bench is decent and if we can get another PG we can compete. If we had just drafted Jennings we would be whole better than PPL think. Imagine Jennings to Amare for the Alley-Oop. Fucking Jordan Hill.

The Nets should be fighting for that seventh spot like us if Avery don't break their spirit with his bullshit.
    1. Miami Heat
    2. Orlando Magic
    3.Chicago Bulls
    4. Boston Celtics
    5. Atlanta Hawks
    7. Charlotte Bobcats (If Steph Jax's don't Sprewell Brown for always bitching about something)
    8. NY Knicks
    9. NJ Nets

i hope both teams play well i enjoy watching the nets and knicks play each other. I think getting randolph was great he has so much skill and potential lets see if he can do it in NY. It should be and interesting year for the nets and knicks i think they will both do better then ppl think
    edited July 2010
    ^^^^^^^ Man both teams got a shot. Indy, Toronto, Philly, Detroit, Cleveland and Washington aint do shit to get better other than Wall. We should be better than them with ease cause they rosters don't scare me.
  • #Kew#Kew Posts: 299
    edited July 2010
    I'm a Knicks fans and for the first time in years we have a presentable team on paper but I think the Nets might be better than us by a couple of games. My concerns are the lack of defense and lack of rebounding. Amare is great but he is not a better rebounder than Lee. Randolph has upside but he's not a monster on the boards either. So come opening day we'll be playing 2 niggas that would rather play off center. we need a true center. Plus Avery is gonna outcoach D'antoni so bad that D'Antoni is gonna lose his job. I've been saying we should have been hired AJ but these niggas passed on him.

Its obvious we need to rebuild thru the draft becuase lets face it, right now no one is excited enough to come to NY. That'll change if Melo becomes a Knick but until then we need to stop trading away picks unless its a monster of a deal. We need a better coach and better drafting. We need to also sign the Reggie Evans of the league who are gonna do that dirty work down low and we need effcient players. I prayed they signed Felton and I'm glad they did but until they address the real issues such as defense and rebounding then we'll always be a 8th seed at best.
  • phatfrombkphatfrombk Posts: 689
    edited July 2010

1. Miami Heat
    2. Orlando Magic
    3.Chicago Bulls
    4. Boston Celtics
    5. Atlanta Hawks
    8. NY Knicks
    9. NJ Nets

We Do have another PG in Tony Douglas we need another Center cause I don't think the pick from the bucks that the knicks got is gonna make the cut but we just gonna have to wait and see
    edited July 2010
    Shit i forgot about TD. Good Looking out. The Jordan kid is raw and he understands defense, he might help. I kinda want them to bring back either T-Mac or Harrington for scoring and handling the ball. Another Big Man and Swing man with a consistent shot would be nice too.
    edited July 2010
    Shit i forgot about TD. Good Looking out. The Jordan kid is raw and he understands defense, he might help. I kinda want them to bring back either T-Mac or Harrington for scoring and handling the ball. Another Big Man and Swing man with a consistent shot would be nice too.

Yea but We need Defense and Yea the jordan guy is gonna go raw *NH* but if i was the gm yea I'm go after melo and cp3 and this might sound crazy I would get Marc gasol from Memphis next year and move amare to the 4 IMO
    edited July 2010
    phatfrombk wrote: »
    Yea but We need Defense and Yea the jordan guy is gonna go raw *NH* but if i was the gm yea I'm go after melo and cp3 and this might sound crazy I would get Marc gasol from Memphis next year and move amare to the 4 IMO

knicks got some russian dude hes suppose to be nba ready hes like 7'1
    edited July 2010
    knicks got some russian dude hes suppose to be nba ready hes like 7'1

Who The Hell is that? The only 7'0 c on the knicks that I know of is Jordan from Jamaica not Jamaica queens but Jamaica the island
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,016 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Morrow doesn't play defense so Lee will probably still start with Outlaw as the 6th man. If they land Scola like they said they been doing (Houston says they will match the contract no matter what) the Nets are gonna be a powerful squad with Avery Johnson as coach they will be a lock for the playoffs in the East.

Outlaw will definitely start at the SF spot. I think Morrow would be better to start and I'm sure Avery will have that team working hard ala Doc motivating cats like Ray Allen who weren't always known for their defense. C Lee, T Will, James coming off the bench is pretty decent. This team will make the playoffs if everything falls into place. There are 6 teams that has playoffs spots guaranteed, those other 2 spots are wide open.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    edited July 2010
    phatfrombk wrote: »
    Who The Hell is that? The only 7'0 c on the knicks that I know of is Jordan from Jamaica not Jamaica queens but Jamaica the island

Timofey Mozgov i think hes 23-24.
    edited July 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    Outlaw will definitely start at the SF spot. I think Morrow would be better to start and I'm sure Avery will have that team working hard ala Doc motivating cats like Ray Allen who weren't always known for their defense. C Lee, T Will, James coming off the bench is pretty decent. This team will make the playoffs if everything falls into place. There are 6 teams that has playoffs spots guaranteed, those other 2 spots are wide open.

its all depends on harris and lopez. Everyone thing bc they only won 12 games last year that theyre a bad team but they got some good players on their team
    edited July 2010
    its all depends on harris and lopez. Everyone thing bc they only won 12 games last year that theyre a bad team but they got some good players on their team

yep Harris and Lopez finally has players they can kick out to for 3 pointers.
    edited July 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    yep Harris and Lopez finally has players they can kick out to for 3 pointers.

they can finally space the floor which im excited about. I think they still have a couple more moves planned
    edited July 2010
    they can finally space the floor which im excited about. I think they still have a couple more moves planned

I hope they dont bring in anybody that will take any significant minutes away from Favors. He should be starting because in the long run it benefits him and our team.
    edited July 2010
    yeah i want them to let him just play put they still need another pf humphries is decent but the nets need some one more physical
    edited July 2010
    they should just keep Boone.
  • thecomebacklegendthecomebacklegend Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    anyone got a link for the knicks summer league game the link on atdhe.net isnt working
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    The only two teams coming out from the Atlantic Division, the celts and the Raps.
    edited July 2010
    northside7 wrote: »
    The only two teams coming out from the Atlantic Division, the celts and the Raps.

The celtics yea the Rap not even bosh is gone they not going no where
13»