What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is the art of sequencing and making a album dead?

usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
Listening to Kendrick Lamar's album and Killer Mike's albums, they played like a story and had continuity. My question is why do so many albums sound so disjointed, whether it sounds like a bunch of singles or the production doesn't have a common sound.

I bet you Kendrick and Killer Mike went into their albums with a vision of what they wanted instead of just recording a bunch of songs.
banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
ohhhlagenocidecutterachewon87Muhannadnj2089NoCanadiansEHCJ5th Letternex ginAlready Home_17runningwolf1980Reggie80CP203infamous114bigev240south4life

Replies