so how many of yall go on dates regularly?

ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck!Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
man i seen in another thread that if a guy is only going on dates three times a year that nigga got serious problems. so how many dates do you go to in a month? man i cant do it.
#brokeniggapost
#bitchyoupayourbill
#letmeusemyebt
#thatshitcoststodamnmuchmoney
Stewtha bausebuttuh_bwilberdmillzwillhustleblackrain

Replies

• leftcoastkevleftcoastkev I've done all the right things the wrong way, and all the wrong things the right way. Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't. she does.
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist. Logician. Champion Lova Babylon Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mostly do traditional dating when first meeting a new chic "call, meet up, eat,"

Now that i think of it... I went 2011 wo any new pussy just a steady rotation and throwbacks
    gem$tone
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    see what i dont understand is what yall niggaZ do walk up to a bitch yall never met and be like hey lets go on a date?
    goldenjalookdude
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    with wifey....all the time.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, all last year I went on multiple dates.
  • I really think the guys on the IC date. They just meet dimes and fuck em the be hard on them.
    LUClENCincolookdude
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn drty you still struggling?

Anyway, as has already been suggested, dudes on the IC have been known to exaggerate.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a two hundred dollar date aint shit.

its something during the early stages that will happen once ina while unless the lady is exceptional. since im married and been so for a while. i do it quite often for my lady.

Jules verne paris, niggas....what yall know about that? come holla at me when you do and we can talk
    ineedpussytexas409Miltown MarauderCinco
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »

its something during the early stages that will happen once ina while unless the lady is exceptional. since im married and been so for a while. i do it quite often for my lady.

Jules verne paris, niggas....what yall know about that? come holla at me when you do and we can talk

i had to goat you cause i googled that shit and nigga, how the fuck you get over there?
    @undefeatable-yep i still am homie.

• Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 5,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the money to do that on the regular but I try. If you're in a relationship/dating someone, 2 to 3 times a month isn't bad
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,708 Regulator
    b00kie wrote: »
    I mostly do traditional dating when first meeting a new chic "call, meet up, eat,"

Now that i think of it... I went 2011 wo any new pussy just a steady rotation and throwbacks

This but usually at a bar instead of a restaurant. Before you know it.....

drunkgifs-jim-beam-sexy-couple.gif

Gonna try to cut down on that shit this year. Try
    Cinco
    two three times a month? god damn. fuck that shit. even if you gettin that two for twenty joint thats gone be atleast a bill including tip and tax and misc. fuck that im broke. even if that was my bitch thats kinda steep. and the bar? fuck that too. bitch better be good with that rot gut at my mommas crib. sheeeeiiit.
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I "hangout" with girlz in public places ie; go cinema, 4 a meal, bowling, picnics etc etc but I wudnt class dat as a "date". They might call it that but 4 me its just keeping busy on a weekend. So in a year it'll probably b about 10-15 broads I'd "hangout" with
    lookdude
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 43,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non-existent right now.
    drtycity wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »

i had to goat you cause i googled that shit and nigga, how the fuck you get over there?
    @undefeatable-yep i still am homie.

@drtcity
    i took my wife there for her bday for two weeks and we did it like rockstars.

but thats only cuz it was her bday.

i cant front....the food was good except the rabbit. i had trouble eating that. but i had a truffle, just a shaving of it an that shit was good. damn rich italians guys was checking my wife out the whole time but i couldnt hate cuz i would have done the same thing.
    ineedpussyTommy_Milfhittatha bause
    so the females dont go on dates now?

@pralims-what your women lookin like dawg?
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Date-Prostitute Slang for a trick
    KaiPiffyHaze
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 30,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont date much at all. Might meet some chicks at a bar and see where the night takes us but never really met a girl recently that made me think "I wanna take you somewhere to eat and pay for it all, and hope you find all the stupid shit i like interesting"
    drtycity wrote: »
    so the females dont go on dates now?

@pralims-what your women lookin like dawg?

she posted in the post ya lady thread.
    Cinco
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,511 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Date-Prostitute Slang for a trick

marriage - long term, contracted tricking lol
    Rasta.Supreme_Mind999
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We go on dates whenever we get a free night, but you can have date night at the house too.
    MARIO_DRO
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,708 Regulator
    We go on dates whenever we get a free night, but you can have date night at the house too.

What does that consist of?