Ladies...come and explain yourselves

King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://nerdatthecooltable.com/2013/02/quick-little-gems-on-dealing-with-women-pt-5-by-kevm3/?retina_error=Empty+challenge+or+response&retina_comment_id=85358#commentform

nigga is speaking real truth. A couple of excerpts:

What men ultimately have to choose from is a field of highly promiscuous women with no sort of loyalty and brings nothing more to the table than what’s between her legs– which she is already sharing with tons of men outside of a relationship. On the other hand, you get a whole load of liabilities on your plate as well as the real risk of losing a lot of the wealth you accumulated prior to meeting her.

Now, when you get a woman, what advantage do you really gain? So many women are going to give that thing up to a man they met within a week or month and even without a relationship. It could just be a dude she found attractive while she was out. And the crazy thing is that while she’s doing that, she will deal with some other guy who she wants something longer term with because that dude will allow himself to be used as her emotional and financial sponge, and she will play the whole celibate, waiting game with him while she’s letting some other guy blaze it out in the background.

You have to show her this mystical right amount of attention or else you’re being neglectful, which prompted her to cheat. If you show her too much attention, you were boring and smothering her, which caused her to cheat.

Now if she is down on her financial situation, you need to ‘be a man’ and step up and support the load until she gets on her feet. On the other hand, watch what happens if you lose your job and remain unemployed for months and ask her to carry the load for a while. You will become a ‘little boy’ in her mind real quick and she will probably leave you.

You don’t want to sign a pre-nup? You must be waiting for this relationship to fail. On the other hand, you better not make less than me because she won’t marry you.
MeesterdeadeyeCoppercainvelasquez

Replies

• MeesterMeester jy klink stom bitch country.Posts: 10,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truth up in this bitch
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women are the mothers of the human race. You dummies are the doing the same unloyal and promiscuous shit. They obviously got it from you, leaders walk the talk and loud mouths talk the talk.
    King EraunoKatReppinTimeTrollio CopperReggie80
  • MeesterMeester jy klink stom bitch country.Posts: 10,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Women are the mothers of the human race. You dummies are the doing the same unloyal and promiscuous shit. They obviously got it from you, leaders walk the talk and loud mouths talk the talk.

A woman will be a woman.
    ReppinTime
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SIMPLY PRAY TO GOD THAT HE SEND YOU THAT SPECIAL SOMEBODY, SOME ONE THAT YOU CAN HANDLE AND THEY CAN HANDLE YOU....
    Matt-Ajackson17Young Stefdeadeye
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ice_cold wrote: »

A woman will be a woman.

And a man will be a man. So accept it and deal with it, or do without it...nobody is forcing you to be with a woman.

It's not rocket science.
    Ajackson17Meta_ConsciousTrollio
  • DNB1DNB1 So I had to did, what I had to did Cause I had to get (duh-ough! duh-ough! duh-ough!) Posts: 13,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never read that shit....

But whats the alternative?

This is a pro faggot thread..I'm sure...
    KatMeta_Conscious
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Rather just drop em if they're acting up. Save the excu explanation for whoever cares
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as pussy is the prize and not complete unity, peace and acceptance of the female mind you going to continue losing as a man.

Same goes for the females that play these "3 month catch the cookie" games.

gem$tone
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think what the man is saying is respect yourself a bit more. you cant be a hoe in north philly an try to come to west philly and act all proper...shit will never balance out.

we know its your body....but to give it to someone cause you like them then have a dude that wants you, thats the guy you make wait. why not just be with the guy you like?

i learned very early to not let pussy have power over you. only corny weak niggas allow that to happen an that why you have guys that makes nickels seem like dimes.

i will tell a bitch in a second to roll out. its pussy everywhere. at the end of the day, your pussy will be used up and looking like roastbeef. then no one will want you...then you then chase the guy who wanted you but now he doesnt.
    blacktuxKing EraunoYoung StefCinco
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    um... what difference does it make what a man is looking for if the bitches r harlots?
    deadeye
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. This thread is filled with emotions.
    King EraunoJudah Back
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn all these salty ass paragraphs are hurting my eyes

You dudes need the learn of basics of macking/manhood 101

If you didn't take that virginity then thats truly not your wife,she can have another man's DNA in her that can possibly influence her to run back to that man she was with

You cats are too caught up on pussy,get money and build empires,b..You'll have a endless supply of women banging down your door

emotional ass nuccas
    blacktuxReggie80HarlemThumzUp
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

They(Women) are the rulers of the physical realm, but both men and women are guilty

If anything women set the rules more so than men because they are the ones that must open their legs to get the "stargate"....Men ultimately live to get women,unless they gay
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in summary, don't get married and don't get'em pregnant right ?
    rabbitfood
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    naw just gotta find the right one...just like searching for the right condom
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I love whiny baby threads on Fridays.
    125rkzr.jpg
    KatKing EraunoCharlie_Lou_CypherYoung GunnerMeta_ConsciousLady_Zee
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    who held a gun to y'all heads and made you mess with ratchets?

They all act like it.
    KaiYoung Stef
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derek Jeter & George Clooney life >>>>
    Young Stef
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mother Earth taking facials!