AP.9 Reportedly Shopping Sex Tape With Ice-T's Wife, Coco Austin For $100,000...

Replies

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 464 ✭✭✭✭
    So it's cool to lie on your dick? I thought basketball wives were the only bitches tryin to get famous off gettin beat in..
    Now this nigga pops up making claims n ain't got no proof.
    Nobody heard of this cat, it's never a shortage of bitch ass niggas.
    CashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikeySionstringer bell
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    The only things that matter are the things you allow yourself to think matter.

If body count is one of those things then it matters.

body count does matter,because like I said hoes can relapse
    now which chick is more likely to engage in some hoe activities
    a chick like coco or a chick like Michelle Obama.

can a chick like coco end up being a loyal wifey yes but its a high risk investment
    can a chick like Michelle Obama end up fucking around on Barcck with a nigga like AP(
    its possible but rare.

now which bitch do you want to invest time in for wifey

Well I guess you'd have to fear their relapse for it to matter then.

This whole mentality is what leads me to think monogamy promotes the idea that people are property. So she had sex with someone else. As long as no diseases or pregnancies are involved what harm was really done?

Will & Jada have a good arrangement
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id watch Coco nekkid tbh
    LUClENStoneColdMikeyHarlemThumzUp
  • NoirNoir ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol ice t lauce
    LUClEN
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe niggaz still talking about this shit.
    Bodhi
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was ice I would divorce her..
    He shouldn't have to pay shit cause she cheated on him..
    LUClEN
  • KatKat Posts: 38,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Coco was ugly as hell, Ice T made her into a real life barbie doll... Now she's arrogant and embarasses him with this public slut drive?

This is why whores shouldn't be put on pedestals.

How many of Ice T's folks are going to say 'told ya so'?

Yeah I saw their little True Hollywood Story, she was rather unfortunate looking.

Even now she's not all that great looking in the face.
    Lady_ZeeKai2 Drawlz
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She got the butt chin
    LUClENSion
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Austin Taylor >>>
    LUClENSionbignorm
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    If I was ice I would divorce her..
    He shouldn't have to pay shit cause she cheated on him..

Doesn't cheating on a partner forfeit a woman's chances of getting alimony?

If it doesn't the system is fucked and needs some serious reform.
    illedoutStoneColdMikey
  • ChicagoBearsChicagoBears Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope all yall dudes who say is ok to forgive a chick with a past or high body count or display hoe activities
    then go on to wife them, really following this story like a crack addict hoes can relapse.

thats why I dont think Im marrying any american chicks of this generation and if I do Im finding
    the most conservative low body count bitch I can find and doing a thorough background investigation

Goodness to much ether here..sig worthy b
    Noir
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope all yall dudes who say is ok to forgive a chick with a past or high body count or display hoe activities
    then go on to wife them, really following this story like a crack addict hoes can relapse.

thats why I dont think Im marrying any american chicks of this generation and if I do Im finding
    the most conservative low body count bitch I can find and doing a thorough background investigation

Shut your nasty, no morals-having ass up...who the fuck do you think you are to judge ANYBODY?

You're no better than this AP9 dude at all.

lmao...the nerve.

Damn I felt the rage from this post.
  • politicalthug202politicalthug202 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭

Shut your nasty, no morals-having ass up...who the fuck do you think you are to judge ANYBODY?

You're no better than this AP9 dude at all.

lmao...the nerve.

whoah why are you always so hostile,I have never said anything negative about you.
    now in regards t AP 9 dont compare me to this dude when I mess with a chick who has
    a man I am dicreet, I dont blast they business or try to ruin they life. I provide them
    with a safe place to let out stress and they fantasies,some chicks were pressured into a relationship or
    marriage. I am not trying to ruin nobodys life.

antoseeg
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Free Da Guys ZionPosts: 27,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its time for Ice T to paint his masterpiece...
  • politicalthug202politicalthug202 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭

can a chick like coco end up being a loyal wifey yes but its a high risk investment
    can a chick like Michelle Obama end up fucking around on Barcck with a nigga like AP(
    its possible but rare.

Im assuming by wifey you meant monogamous relationship

This whole mentality is what leads me to think monogamy promotes the idea that people are property. So she had sex with someone else. As long as no diseases or pregnancies are involved what harm was really done?

Im assuming by wifey you meant monogamous relationship,if we not in a monogamos relationship
    then naw I really dont care about her past. I can see how an open marriage can appeal,but I would just do the traditonal thing or just do my black george clooney single deal until I die.
    LUClEN
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specially cáncer stick smokers
    Sion
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

its possible but rare.

marraige is a contract and that cheating slut broke it.

will and jada have there own contract

ice and coco have theirs, something is telling me that ice nevered agreed to the "you can suck another mans dick on the weekend clause." My advice to you is don't be a fucking sucker
    Kat2 Drawlzbignorm
    zombie wrote: »

its possible but rare.

marraige is a contract and that cheating slut broke it.

will and jada have there own contract

ice and coco have theirs, something is telling me that ice nevered agreed to the "you can suck another mans dick on the weekend clause." My advice to you is don't be a fucking sucker

That advice is on par with "Never cook meth in a walmart".
    Young Stef