Am I the only one that thinks sooner or later Big was gonna start smashing on Puff?

internationalinternational Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
I can't see that he would have got treated like the rest of them niggaz at Bad Boy, smh...
southsil4lil

Replies

• internationalinternational Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo...you think Big would have gotten tired of the exploitation and fucked Puff?

I'm going to say "No."

wtf? lmaooo...I meant in the sense of start bombing on the nigga!

I don't think he would be getting treated like them niggaz that errybody ask "where that nigga at?"...lol
    CashmoneyDux
  • nyst8ofminnyst8ofmin Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭
    so this isnt a "big was gay" thread?

iChuy83Already Home_17Chuchk
    Do you think Big would have listened to Excuse My French?

Don't know sir, do not know Big's taste in music, I'm sure that it was vast tho like most ppls.
  • J. WillJ. Will Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't see that he would have got treated like the rest of them niggaz at Bad Boy, smh...

what you mean sooner or later?
    he did "smash" on puff, he told suge he wanted to leave bad boy and come to death row at the source awards. that is why suge knight went up there and said the "if any of you artists don't want the producer dancing in the videos, singing on the records....come to death row"

suge didnt just say that out of nowhere.

still want some confirmation on this cuz i dont think Suge would come out of nowhere with it either
    internationalunspoken_respect
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I truly believe Biggie was gonna blast on Puff and put his business out there eventually,( all Puff's artist do it), and then bounce to Death Row with Pac or even No Limit. but I doubt he would've started his own label.
    internationalCashmoneyDux
    ^^^^^the last few posters are catching on the thread....
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭
    they were actual friends....Puff wouldn't have crossed him like his other "employees"...unless he flopped
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Posts: 7,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fucked up thread tittle
    internationalEar2ThaStunspoken_respectKINGEC
    ^^^my bastard child, once again present in his father's thread, just searching and fiending for that validation...maybe one day son...maybe one day....
    [Deleted User]Ear2ThaStMrCrookedLetter
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big died close to 1000 years ago and niggas making hypothetical threads of what what would have might have happened..
    Meta_Conscious
    Big died close to 1000 years ago and niggas making hypothetical threads of what what would have might have happened..

Right, and we still dinosaurs roaming the earth ma nigga.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagine big on no limit records

him and mac/mia x/mystikal wouldve mad some nice ass tracks
    Ear2ThaStaladdin1978
    ^^^my bastard child, once again present in his father's thread, just searching and fiending for that validation...maybe one day son...maybe one day....

Your the reasons wackest poster of the moment wtf would i need validation from you?

rofl, exactly what I mean, Im the wackest poster yet you in my thread Kells, come outta that fuckin closet you chump!
    wtf is wrong with peple on this forum?

"who are you"

"why are you in my thread"

etc

it's a public forum, your a wackass poster doesn't mean you can't make a thread i might want to post, its not like im like" hey i got more lol's than you im superior so you shall not acquire my post in your threads" i post where i feel like i dont get this internet supremacy logic some of these ic posters have

blah blah blah, get the fuck back in that closet Kells wit yo homotional ass foh.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Posts: 7,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

"who are you"

etc

it's a public forum, your a wackass poster doesn't mean you can't make a thread i might want to post, its not like im like" hey i got more lol's than you im superior so you shall not acquire my post in your threads" i post where i feel like i dont get this internet supremacy logic some of these ic posters have

blah blah blah, get the fuck back in that closet Kells wit yo homotional ass foh.

"thou shall not crack gay jokes if poster makes threads about the same lame ass rapper ever fucking day because thou poster is probably a dick ridding stan- the ic holy poster bible
    internationalvslykeMrCrookedLetterinfamous114Breezy_Kilroy

"who are you"

etc

"thou shall not crack gay jokes if poster makes threads about the same lame ass rapper ever fucking day because thou poster is probably a dick ridding stan- the ic holy poster bible

Quit Lying fag, my thread making is very versatile and that's a fact, go do ya research since you caress much...another fact is that you def do not miss any of my threads Stanley. Smh