...AS A MAN, WHERE DO YOU TURN TO WHEN YOU HAVE PROBLEMS?

DRO_BANKSDRO_BANKS Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any Male; single, married, or with kids go through ups and downs in life and need some one to talk to. Many of us try to act hard and leave stuff bottled up and try to work them out on our own. Your kids can turn to you, thier mom, or grandparents. Ya lady can come to you, her parents and her friends; but as a man who do you turn to?

You may have homeboys, but them dudes are immature and start crackin on you and probly will call you a bitch for trying to spill ya guts and get advice and the advice they give you doesnt come from a strong foundation.

Sometimes, your lady might cant handle what you're going through; hell, she might even be the reason that you are going through it. You might have problem paying your bills, short on cash, or things of that nature.
Any time I have a problem, I call my brother. He is younger than me, but he is mature. There has been times that i've gone to brother 'imgoingtoheaven" when I have bible questions and want a serious answer.

Replies

• Rasta.Rasta. Posts: 6,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke some weed, listen to reggae and deal with the problem (most likely have experienced the problem b4 under different circumstances)
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]Rubato Garciamiamivice305
  • DrKnockbootsDrKnockboots si, veti decide singuri, unde se afla adevarul : va multumesc ! Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i pretty much can handle my own problems, but if i need any sort of advice i go to one person, my mom she knows everything about me
    [Deleted User]CracceRAlready Home_17
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i man the fuck up and deal with em

i dont tell people about my problems, cause im sure they dont give a fuck, like i dont give a fuck bout they problems
    nigga i analyze the shit out what im about to do and if i fuck up well then i know not to do the shit again...

the fuck i need to talk about shit for? aint like im gon listen to their advice any damn way.
    Real nigga shit.
    kzzl
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga i analyze the shit out what im about to do and if i fuck up well then i know not to do the shit again...

the fuck i need to talk about shit for? aint like im gon listen to their advice any damn way.

• What is this fuckery?
    You've been Jailed.

Can't post discussions.
    Can't post as often.
    Signature hidden.

This forum is lame. To much sensitivity here. I'm out.
    ChicityCain1of1
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i talk to my mama....sometimes my sister.....im never really looking for any answer or solution but we just talk and it helps....

i can talk to a homeboy only about certain shit

some shit i'll throw around on here to see what type of responses i get....

either way i go im not gone hold the shit in....i notice a change in myself when i try to keep everything to bottled up, and not in a good way....gotta let that shit go
    DRO_BANKS[Deleted User]
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I usually go to someone that has been through it before.
    I know my pops aint giving good maritial advice cause he been divorced 3x before.
    But talking to a trusted person like a family member that you know that is good at taxes if you have tax problems is crucial to have.

Emotional problems or when I am just not feeling it. I usually talk to my pops or my wife. Pops always give a brother a good pep talk.

Prayer is also good. It is like you telling your problem to someone (GOD) but in the end you already know the answer(God giving you the answer).
    DRO_BANKSdeadeye
  • ChicityChicity Posts: 17,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like Plap and Jamel summed it up.

Tho everyone should have an external outlet to speak with about thier problems and bounce fresh solutions off of, the reality is they are a lotta fake ppl in this world who either don't care about ya problems, wanna see you do bad so they give u fucked up advice, or they wanna use ya situation as the next, 'So I got a friend......' FB status

I'm gucci on a therapist slime

aka_OG[Deleted User]deadeyea.mann
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 29,435 Regulator
    Most cases I handle my shit myself. If I did need a person to turn I would hit my pop or uncles up. That would be rare to never though.
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually, I can man up and deal w it. I don't get down and out.

But if I wanna talk, just to rant and get my head cleared, I talk to my Uncle.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I do talk to someone its my aunt, father, and grandmother. My mom got a lot to jugglw and doesnt need to hear about my problems.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 44,449 Regulator
    DAM.. MY BAD.. THIS IS THE IC.. WHAT WAS I THINKING...

get out your feelings you sad soggy bitch...

im too hard headed for advice gotdammit... what about that is so fucking hard to understand?

nigga go talk to your fucking chaplin.
    ChicitysilverfoxxLurk_Hinrich
  • aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sleep on it, go for a walk or go cruising in the v. Getting feedback after a decision is made from who I respect helps.

Like most already said - figure it out on your own - not easy but how it work. Not a fan of too much people in my biz
    ChicityLUClEN
  • DRO_BANKSDRO_BANKS Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAM.. MY BAD.. THIS IS THE IC.. WHAT WAS I THINKING...

get out your feelings you sad soggy bitch...

im too hard headed for advice gotdammit... what about that is so fucking hard to understand?

nigga go talk to your fucking chaplin.

NIGGA, YOU SHOULDA TALKED TO A COUNSELOR BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO CHRIS BOSH YOUR HAIR...
    Chicity
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭