What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

New York Hip-Hop Heads. How Does This Make You Feel?

P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
They saying ASAP Rocky and French Montana are bringing New York back.

asap-rocky-french-montana-xxl-cover.jpg?fit=507%2C9999
asap.jpg
french_cover.jpg
tompetrez3 wrote: »
All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
genocidecutterFyHunnitCJinternationalunspoken_respectYamoleySenseiSheerExcellenceAristo_V3002 DrawlzLincolncobbland32DaysOfInfinitiMrCrookedLetternawledge_godpoindexter2Supreme_Mind999Reggie80KINGECrico_ENSsapp08_2001StoneColdMikeyBetaBlackAX410_Menace_nex ginSolitary Soldieridoitforhiphop10Busta Carmichael TheRicanKingLV_DonpurpngoldTsotsi Cape Town

Replies

• StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    feelings will be caught but those are the biggest new stars from NY right now. NY is coming back, if you don't like it, too bad. inb4boombap inb4feelings inb4joeybadassismentioned. also keep in mind none of these new rappers are saying they are "bringing NY back". thats the media and older rappers saying that

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

And_So_It_Burnssapp08_2001bears2248Tsotsi Cape Town
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo y u care, dont you hate NY?
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
    P. TownYamoleySenseijust.might.b.ok5th LetterStoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetteridoitforhiphop10purpngoldTsotsi Cape Town
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get down with the free Max B shirt though. Shit is wavy
  • qtipp73qtipp73 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was almost gonna respond to this blatant trolling
    tumblr_m9q781XZMs1rwnvfpo1_500.gif
  • flacofitzflacofitz Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    i mean i dont care for french, but dem asap niggaz dope...my favs outta ny rite now r dza,bronson,n badass
    sapp08_2001
  • flacofitzflacofitz Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    and i cant leave out banks n vado
    sapp08_2001
  • internationalinternational Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big up French with the max b shirt!
    iChuy83
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NY head have to be at least a lil annoyed that one of the dude tasked with bringing NY back is riding the Southern bandwagon like a dick.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    The Recipe
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    NY head have to be at least a lil annoyed that one of the dude tasked with bringing NY back is riding the Southern bandwagon like a dick.

Heen ridin the bandwagon though cuz he be on some Classic Down South shit, on some Houston Memphis Bone Thugs shit, not that new style shit

So basically he in the same boat as KRIT bringin the old South back, that's why I fuck wit em, NY lauce holm

Edit: Especially that intro on his album, what!? that aint nun but some Memphis shit
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SwampNigga wrote: »

Heen ridin the bandwagon though cuz he be on some Classic Down South shit, on some Houston Memphis Bone Thugs shit, not that new style shit

So basically he in the same boat as KRIT bringin the old South back, that's why I fuck wit em, NY lauce

I'm not knocking his taste in inspiration. I just think it's funny that with all the Hip Hop history and legacy in NYC, this dude basically sounds like a Houston transplant and he's the one that is being billed as NY's savior. That's got to burn a little.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it don't make me feel any kind of way. this supposed to make me feel sad or something?
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
    goldenjaking hassan
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets see if NY posters go for the bait
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    this

1st time hearing this..
    Shit go hard..
    sapp08_2001nex ginunspoken_respectTsotsi Cape Town
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New york had a spark when they started now they just garbage
    unspoken_respect