What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who Kid Tells untold get rich or die trying stories. Shoot outs and all

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,065 Regulator
    how awesome would it be if the statute of limitations wasnt up and he was snitching?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    achewon87
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jack always does great interviews, Whoo Kid is always entertaining. good shit.
    trust no one, just my sig
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn 50 cent shows looked like Wu-tang shows back in the day. That's kinda surprising given the climate in 2003.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif