Have you ever had to repeat a grade? or know anyone who has?

Trollio Trollio TrollolololololololololPosts: 21,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
share your stories of your failure you dumb muthafucka
CainJusDre313Young StefMrCrookedLetterbull6599Charlie_BarryHallsWill MunnyAlready Home_17illestni99ainneTheRicanKingWhoisDonG???Ajackson17BlackAX410TheBoyRo

Replies

• powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Plap Star wrote: »
    naw, but i kno plenty of people who did

im friends with trent richardson of the browns...........this nigga was in 7th grade while i was in the sixth

i got to seventh grade he was still in the seventh grade, i went up to eighth grade and he stayed in 7th grade

its straight now tho, he got them M's

yeah that's that ether. I'm salty just hearing this news.
    StoneColdMikeyA$AP_A$TON
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My brother repeated the 1st grade
    lookdude
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,890 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Gotta dumbass lil brother who failed twice in HS smh nigga gonna be 19/20 when he graduate. Told my dad to get him out that country ass town. Wasted talent
  • DA_Executionah! DA_Executionah! wassup ya'll TURN UP! TRUST ME THIS ONES A STINKAH!!!!Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd grade it was cool though I had cooler friends and the chicks were hotter. anyone remember hunching during recess?
    Stomp JohnsonA$AP_A$TON
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its funny to see that nigga friends leave and graduate and he still there
    teachers dont like that nigga cuz they know he a waste
    he think he top dog cuz he oldest in the school

the only upside is being able to fuck more bitches
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    "Do you know how dumb you got to be to get left back in the first grade? It's like, 'what's 4 plus 4?'"
    "Jell-O!"
    no its rectangle
    A$AP_A$TON
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    I fucking hated school so repeating classes would have been counter productive.
    College is a different story tho. I get mad at myself every time I think about the time and money I wasted in college.

cs i'm having to retake chem right now smh
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I had to retake Philosophy

Because I told the teacher that Philosophy is stupid and useless.

Back in college.
    CashmoneyDuxAjackson17
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah but they tried to put my homebody in special ed in middle school....nigga went HAM in the office lol....

"I AINT GOING TO NO GOT DAMN SPECIAL ED!!!", and walked out that ho

they went ahead and just put him out later b/c he was too old to be in middle school anyway smh
    Young StefAlready Home_17TheIraq
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got kept back in the 11th grade but went to summer school and graduated on time
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my principal once told my folks i missed 3/4 of the year of school........i failed 6th grade that year.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw, but during 7th grade they figured i was good at math and moved my ass from basic math to advanced algebra and boy was it a struggle at first. lmfao It felt like someone dropped me off at the start of a marathon and said run for that whole semester. Eventually i caught on to it when i got sent to a magnet program my 8th grade year.
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i kno niggas who used to drive to middle school, they had licenses and cars and all

my lil cousin failed the twelth grade na dhad to be a senior all over again

i kno that shit was embarrassing
    Already Home_17
    Plap Star wrote: »
    man i kno niggas who used to drive to middle school, they had licenses and cars and all

my lil cousin failed the twelth grade na dhad to be a senior all over again

i kno that shit was embarrassing

i knew niggas who had cars in middle school as well
    niggas was young grown ass men
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    "Do you know how dumb you got to be to get left back in the first grade? It's like, 'what's 4 plus 4?'"
    "Jell-O!"

Jell-O as in the fusion of two O's as in 8?

Genius.
    A$AP_A$TON