Parents, if you found this what would you do?

2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denPosts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you found a letter or facebook message from your childs bf or gf
and it was explicitly nasty and dirty....would you contact the childs parents to let them know what their child is up to after dealing with your own?

long story short...just got back from my cousins house. she was on her sons fb page and went thru his messages cause they girl hes messing with got kinda rude with her so shes building a case. she came across these messages that was real nasty. the chick is like 16, her son is 15. so she is planning on printing them out an giving them to her parents so they can know how they daughter is out there. she also is going to the police to file harassment charges. im still trying to find out what all happened but she going all in right now.

so what would yall do in a case like that
bobbydrake2006

Replies

• KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..I'd just drop that shit in the mailbox anonymously.
    Young StefAjackson17CashmoneyDuxunspoken_respectfuc_i_look_like
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    like she wasnt droppin freaky notes at 16 smh.....

im not gone be happy about finding some shit like that but i cant act brand new about it...

so you wouldnt be embarrassed as a parent? its not about acting new...what about how your child is carrying themselves.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,534 Regulator
    First things first if I haven't already I'm asking my kid flat out if they fucking and if so are using protection...filing charges is an extreme and a waste or police time. Niggas getting murdered and she wanna tie up police time over 2 teens sending freaky messages.
    Ajackson17monolithic
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    i dont know what's worse your cousin trying to report her sons gf to the police for harrasment or she telling the girls parents or her goign through her sons messages

i go thru my kids messages.....an what?
    i run that cellphone too...

i dont do it on some what yall doing type shit....i go thru it when they sleep to keep a grasp on whats going on. they can live they life but im not going to be a dumbass either.
    DarthRozay
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    pralims wrote: »
    i dont know what's worse your cousin trying to report her sons gf to the police for harrasment or she telling the girls parents or her goign through her sons messages

i dont do it on some what yall doing type shit....i go thru it when they sleep to keep a grasp on whats going on. they can live they life but im not going to be a dumbass either.
    always knew yous a bitch nigga
    Ajackson17fuc_i_look_likeStoneColdMikey
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,455 Regulator
    I wouldn't be happy finding this but I'm not gonna involve her parents

Why is your cousin building a case and how are nasty messages between her son and the girl relevant ?
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Depends on how old my kid is. In this case, first and foremost...I'd talk to my own kid about safe sex before I talk to the other kid or their parents. 1 thing parents are naive about: If teens are determined to fuck, THEY'RE GONNA DO IT. Try to talk them out of it, tell them the consequences then tell then lil ass that if they're gonna be fucking, do it safely.

Beyond that, depending on what was in the letter, may call her parents. May not. Some super freaky, nasty outlandish shit? Call. Random kiddie sex shit? Don't call.

i think it wouldn't be so bad if the chick wasnt rude to her. her sons had alot of gfs and i think he knocked a few off honestly but she told me the girl was mad at her son, so she gave the house number to her freinds and had them all call to make him talk to her. so the phone was ringing off the hook for like 2hours.
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh. Shit is kinda wack. How old are they?
    edited February 2013

Why is your cousin building a case and how are nasty messages between her son and the girl relevant ?

i think she just doesnt like the chick cause shes got outta line.
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main reason a parent would need to know their child is sexually active is to prevent any pregnancies.

Mom has reason for concern.
    LUClENunspoken_respectStoneColdMikey
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    The main reason a parent would need to know their child is sexually active is to prevent any pregnancies.

no wonder you're baby father left you. so what if the parents know they are sexual active pregnacies can still happen dumb fuck
    MsSoutherndamobb2deepdeadeye
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,455 Regulator

i think she just doesnt like the chick cause shes got outta line.

then its not really much for a case

She needs to address her son. What was his response to the girl? Has she talked to him about sex? You can't be there all the time....you just have to hope your kid remembers what you taught them and not make stupid mistakes .
    2stepz_ahead
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,725 Regulator
    If its the daughter at 16, lettin the mom handle it. If its the boy at 16, we just going over the whole sex talk religiously. 16 is the legal age here in Georgia.

Now if the kid is 14 or younger? We got some serious issues and Im definitely talkin to the other parent.. I lost my virginity at 14 and went about it the completely WRONG way and thank God it didnt go like it couldve lol
    HafBaykedCashmoneyDuxDarthRozayStoneColdMikey
  • I see a reoccurring problem. Parents are afraid to communicate with each other in lower class communities.

It could do this young girl some good to let her parents know about her behavior.

And parents should check these kids tweets, Facebook and other online activity, on a regular basis.
    2stepz_aheaddeadeye
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? watch all that shit you say and the fake motherfuckers you're telling it toPosts: 9,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Son would tell him to strap twice and find a young lady that's respectable and he should focus on school he'll have plenty of time for girls

Daughter beat what they call the living he'll out of her tellin her to sit her fast as down I'm not raising whores and she was raised better than that and I'm not rockin and shaking no baby an how she has shamed our family name and she should be focus on school and not boys as I load empty and reload my pistol given her the death look while fighting back tears

That's why I don't want to have a daughter I know she's gonna break my heart over a nigg
    2stepz_aheaddeadeyeAlready Home_17
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist. Logician. Champion Lova Babylon Posts: 17,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

no wonder you're baby father left you. so what if the parents know they are sexual active pregnacies can still happen dumb fuck

It is spelled 'your'.

As for this, your cousin is setting herself up to get put on her sons 'shit list' for a long time. If my mother ever did that to me in high school I would not have forgiven her for a long ass time. Not only is she going to cock block him but she's potentially gonna ruin what he's got with this girl. For what? Cause she got her feelings hurt by a 16 year old?

I would definitely not be playing my hand like she is if I were in that position.
    DarthRozay