Fucking peoples lifes up

Max.Max. Posts: 20,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
This week i called light company(my bill was 3x as high than usual) my neighbor has a history of stealing electricty...this bitch is getn kicked out #winning

My coworker actn like a bitch...i told one my bosses dude gona have to go before i murk him...gets fired save that tax money fuck nigga #winning
Meta_ConsciousCashmoneyDuxYoung GunnerSleepwalkingInJapanYoung StefStewStoneColdMikeyCP203Matt-TonyDubbz

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 20,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    funny_picdump_640_24.jpg

Baltimore beating sf #winning
    Gold_CertificatehueyBOSSExcellenceTonyDubbz
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Until they find out you the type of nigga that snitch and get niggas fired.

My coworkers know...they hated this dude too...fuck him nh
    U can fuck people up 3 ways

Fighting
    They money
    Fuck they gf/ sister

Motha fucka cross me or raise that tone is problems b
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U the company snitch
    Young StefChase N BundlezStoneColdMikeyDillaDeaf
  • Suspicious looking people in your neighborhood. Call the police. They get arrested. Neighborhood safe and clean again.
    Max.Meta_Conscious
    There's a fine line between trolling and being a snitch. You sound like one of those people who goes and tells the Principal what the senior prank is going to be.

Dude thought i was gona fight him.he snitched on niggas going in his locker..he said if anything happen he call his niggas up here cuz...

I guess its all in the game cuzz get them before they get you..
    CashmoneyDux
    If somebody wana be disrespectful i dont feel bad...ill fuck yo life..i dont know this nigga...part time no benefit having ass nigga..
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Max. wrote: »

I guess this good California sun will have to console me.

I'm bout to bounce in a minute but wait, what....gloves...scarf...down coat.....here....? oh.
    Optional.
    Young StefMeta_Conscious

I'm bout to bounce in a minute but wait, what....gloves...scarf...down coat.....here....? oh.
    Optional.

You know i stay in northern cali nh...
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,092 Regulator
    yo... you did the right fucking thing snitching on your neighbors... thats quick and easy fix to a long term problem...

i dont fuck with them laws tho... see i'll just feud with ya... ill do some shit and get them laws called on me... like leave my hatchet stuck in the hood of your dodge ram.... cause i swear to god if i go out there and turn my damn explorer on and see the gas needle dip.......one....more......time...........
    Baybeyfreshb651Max.StoneColdMikey
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    lol at thinking you are winning because you snitched on your co-worker. the cooperate world is fucked next thing you know a nigga is gonna snithcon you to get you gone
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh at this, son the type a nigga to play ball, get stripped, and report his ball stolen..

• Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And for the record, I dont feel sorry for the co worker, ok, cool, ya got fired from Taco Bell, there's always Chipolte.
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    lol at thinking you are winning because you snitched on your co-worker. the cooperate world is fucked next thing you know a nigga is gonna snithcon you to get you gone

The what world?

The what world?

still on my dick? i told you met me in the 6 fuck boy
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,110 Regulator
    Thats gay bruh. Just go back to school to fix that.
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo... you did the right fucking thing snitching on your neighbors... thats quick and easy fix to a long term problem...

i dont fuck with them laws tho... see i'll just feud with ya... ill do some shit and get them laws called on me... like leave my hatchet stuck in the hood of your dodge ram.... cause i swear to god if i go out there and turn my damn explorer on and see the gas needle dip.......one....more......time...........

LOL,them Mexicans be syphoning gas from your tank ?
    Max.CP203
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,092 Regulator
    freshb651 wrote: »

LOL,them Mexicans be syphoning gas from your tank ?

it's either that or this old ass beater got a wonky needle....

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Until they find out you the type of nigga that snitch and get niggas fired.

My coworkers know...they hated this dude too...fuck him nh

That's good for them, they know you a snitch, hopefully they've filed that info away for future use.

Just because I happen to benefit from a snitch snitching doesn't make them not a snitch.
    redhandedbandit
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Optional.

You know i stay in northern cali nh...

My bad brah. u a Raiders fan? or just don't like the 9ers...
    Lose the Super Bowl and you try to clown about the winning city's weather?

Just take that L homie

I refuse to lose, I'm going down with the ship, lol.
    StewBOSSExcellence

Thats why u dont get caught slipping...i offered dude a fade off work property...he wanted to fight on work property..i got into a fight last year n whooped this mexican dude...i was gona make a thread but never did i had pics...see if i fight dude at work i lose my job...he gets paid for work injury/sue...dudes was 25 actn like a 12 year old...he got mad me n my coworker was roasting him..