What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

delete

joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in AKA Donkey
I never talked to a girl on the phone before (who wasnt related) to me and im struggling and ready to force myself to break the barrier. I need a boost for these anti-depressants to work but unfortunately due to a lack of social life I dont know any real life people to talk to. I plan on getting some real life acquaintances soon, but have to start somewhere. im not trying to and wont simp you, be sexual, or rude. you can even tell your boyfriend/husband. im asking you girls youre somewhat familiar with me, and I feel more comfortable training my emerging social skills with women, then men at that point. so whos down?
blu197SleepwalkingInJapanMeta_ConsciousdeadeyeLou_Cypherbuttuh_bMrSoutCityCashmoneyDuxdwade206manofmorehouseDarthRozayBuilt 4 cuban linxVulcanRavenunspoken_respect

Replies

• joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    who turned the @ thing off?
    SneakDZAunspoken_respect
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word of advice playa, you should talk to them and not get your keith sweat on like this...

It comes off creepy

Chi SnowDarthRozay
    this seems pathetic and a trap. also me pming this thread with no response. ill take the hint for now
    you can call me and block your number, just give me a chance
    Chi Snowunspoken_respect
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi joe joe
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Six!!!
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    SixSickSinsChi Snowmiamivice305
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Free Six!!!

Lol, I just took the bars off my avi and Stew's bitch ass put em back on...damn, mutts bruise easily ahahaa.
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseph sun wrote: »
    Send your number Joe; I'm finna call.

ok ill give it to you next month when I get a new phone

What happened to your old one?
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Six!!!

Lol, I just took the bars off my avi and Stew's bitch ass put em back on...damn, mutts bruise easily ahahaa.

Stew locked you up???

What happened?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    @Six

Fuck Joe, my # posted all over this muthafucka, go find that shit and hit me up yo...deadass.
    Send your number Joe; I'm finna call.

ok ill give it to you next month when I get a new phone

What happened to your old one?
    one day my dad just cut it off since we were on the same plan because I had no use for it being as though I never talk on the phone. now all I have is an emergency free phone. oh and a magicjack but I dont wanna use that.
    lechic wrote: »
    Hi joe joe

you down next month?
    Free Six!!!

Stew locked you up???

What happened?

He caught feelings like the mutt he is lol! He wants an "I'm sorry" but the only words my mouth can form to a mudblood is "I'm superior". Ain't my fault, yo!
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

• PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    Hi joe joe

you down next month?

Sure
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator
    joe try talking to them on tinychat 1st...

baby steps bruh...

oh_lol_gif.gif
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

RodrigueZz wrote: »
    in freshman year of high school i was heels over head for this girl
    we talked on the phone almost every damn night. sometimes for hours.

Thinking back i realize it was the biggest waste of time and I hate my past-self because I'll never get that time back.

Fuck phones.

in highschool I talked to no females on the phone. im 31 now and nothing changed. as long as you amused yourselves and enjoyed the conversation, being social and communicating is never a waste of time