Youtube Producers

Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass HonkeyIt's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
Theres a lot of dope Talent on Youtube of different Producers, what are your faves? a lot of these guys i think deserve to have some good artists spit over their shit.

J Depina

My Future wife Kay Kay

Boon Doc aka Boonie Mayfield

Meta_Conscioussouth4life

Replies

• poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kay Kay is mine nigga eyes off lol
    Lou_Cypher
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 28,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandcamp>>>
    bkkbully
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked when she remade devil in a new dress
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not giving up my plug

u like a producer, be gettin the heat from them and then the next thing u know

every rapper in the city got a song sayin "THIS.IS.VYBE."
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alot of these producers should be in the game.i dont see why big stars use the same producers over and over again.give other producers a chance
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alot of these producers should be in the game.i dont see why big stars use the same producers over and over again.give other producers a chance

from what I been allowed to know its because older producers and producers wit contacts got the game sowed up

damn near everything in entertainment runs off relationships and favors.
    u can be wack but still get placements because of your past or because of who you know.

when young dudes try to come in they often have to give up beats to these established guys in hopes that they get to actually take credit for their work. and while they waitin on that chance, sometimes it never comes. they jus got beat jacked and will forever be that dude talkin bout how he really made such & such beat and nobody believe him.

south4life
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats why hiphop is so saturated is because people dont let others shine.we hear the same BS over and over again on radio.If we diverse our music we'll be a force to be reckoned with.All this Payola bs is the main problem.
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »

from what I been allowed to know its because older producers and producers wit contacts got the game sowed up

damn near everything in entertainment runs off relationships and favors.
    u can be wack but still get placements because of your past or because of who you know.

when young dudes try to come in they often have to give up beats to these established guys in hopes that they get to actually take credit for their work. and while they waitin on that chance, sometimes it never comes. they jus got beat jacked and will forever be that dude talkin bout how he really made such & such beat and nobody believe him.

Starlito_I_Still_Love_You_Live_From_The_Back_Of_C-back-large.jpg

@ least I got my lil credits lol
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Hey young world, I'm the new Slick Rick Posts: 16,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LinebackerWithDreads is dope

• south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I basically gave up on trying to get in the game as a producer because of the older producers that been in the game for a longtime, they got the connects and the only reason some of the new dudes get in is because they are linked with rappers like Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane, Jeezy, etc.
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 28,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    I basically gave up on trying to get in the game as a producer because of the older producers that been in the game for a longtime, they got the connects and the only reason some of the new dudes get in is because they are linked with rappers like Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane, Jeezy, etc.

there's more than one way to make money off beats then through the major label system
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let the artists come to you. Build a following by posting that shit everywhere. Enter beat battles and murder that shit. Someone will take notice and that someone might know someone who knows someone. Make music because you love to make music and not because you wanna get on with 2chainz and shit.
    DarthRozay
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u go get ripped off...word to birdman
    DarthRozay
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭✭