Left my girl at the bus stop..I dont think i'm wrong at all..

J. WillJ. Will Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
So last night i meet up with my girl at some bday party..she was drunk when i got there but she was enjoying herself so i let it be...

Shortly thereafter, she can barely walk straight or be still, so i was like are you ready to go home, she said naw she was cool, so i told her to stand up straight before she falls...she starts crying and shit and i'm tryin to figure out whats going on..she eventually throws up in the bar so i get her shit and we catch a cab

She then throws up in the cab, we get out i pay the guy double what it costs cuz i was about to uppercut this nigga..we at the bus stop cuz in Europe they have night buses, she's crying hysterically and yelling that she wanted to be left alone, i tell her walk so we can catch the bus...i walk down to the next stop, hop on the bus thinking she hopped on at the stop i left her at..well she didnt

She catches a taxi home, throws up some more, i get her a bucket and some water and she goes to bed, wake up this morning and she starts crying about how i left her...

I told her i'm not a fuckin babysitter, being drunk is ok, all that hysterical shit, i dont do or tolerate and it isnt the first time this shit has happened, last time i stuck it out with her and she still bitched about it, so this time i left her ass and dont feel bad about it at all...
CoolJoeunspoken_respectMeesterillestni99ainneMeta_ConsciousAristo_V300Yo_Killa!1of1tha bausenycdieselTheBoyRoAlready Home_17deadeyeCP203CashmoneyDuxStewDirty SanchezPicoDNB1SleepwalkingInJapanwhitecrackerTonyDubbzchiyosukeROZAYTABERNACLEblack caesarValentinez A. Kaiser

Replies

• J. WillJ. Will Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You share that girl.

shes much too clingy for me to share
    Allergens wrote: »
    guilty conscious speaks...bet yo ass panicked when you got on the bus and she wouldnt on there...naw first you like

man fuck that bitch

then you was like

she better watch herself, but its her fault so fuck her

then you was like

lemme call this bitch (no answer)

then you was like

im sure she's ok, she'll be aight

then you was like

why this bitch aint answering the phone

then you was like

(pacing contemplating callin a her girl friends or some one in her fam)

then you was like

(your phone ring, you dive over funiture to get it, you aint had it on you cause you aint want to seem like you was waiting on her call, so you put in on the table and left the room, but when it rang you damn near killed yaself to get it, it was ya manz, you screamed on him, and hung up just incase ya call waiting dont work)

then you was like

lord please let her be ok

then you was like

(she calls tells you what happen, you get off the phone)...let me tell someone how i was on my pimp shit

LMAO..naw i was actually passed out when she got home...i left my phone at the crib so when i got to it, i called her, she was already in another cab so i fell asleep until she got back....
    Again this isnt the first time, and ive told her before to stop drinking too much if thats how she's going to act..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is why I usually deal wit chicks who get like that around me. If they wanna do that around their friends when they go out, cool. But not when we go out. Like t/s said, I'm not a babysitter.
  • MeesterMeester jy klink stom bitch country.Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J. Will wrote: »
    Again this isnt the first time, and ive told her before to stop drinking too much if thats how she's going to act..
    Then maybe you gotta put your foot down again make it clear to her
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I don't fuck wit' bitches who throw up - means they can't give me head. And that's not tolerable.
    CashmoneyDuxChuchkblack caesar
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,861 Regulator
    Allergens wrote: »
    guilty conscious speaks...bet yo ass panicked when you got on the bus and she wouldnt on there...naw first you like

man fuck that bitch

then you was like

she better watch herself, but its her fault so fuck her

then you was like

lemme call this bitch (no answer)

then you was like

im sure she's ok, she'll be aight

then you was like

why this bitch aint answering the phone

then you was like

(pacing contemplating callin a her girl friends or some one in her fam)

then you was like

(your phone ring, you dive over funiture to get it, you aint had it on you cause you aint want to seem like you was waiting on her call, so you put in on the table and left the room, but when it rang you damn near killed yaself to get it, it was ya manz, you screamed on him, and hung up just incase ya call waiting dont work)

then you was like

lord please let her be ok

then you was like

(she calls tells you what happen, you get off the phone)...let me tell someone how i was on my pimp shit

LMAO..naw i was actually passed out when she got home...i left my phone at the crib so when i got to it, i called her, she was already in another cab so i fell asleep until she got back....

so in other words....

"NOOOOOO!!! thats not how it happened."

"ok.... so may it happened like that.... but wait, let me explain"
    BiblicalAtheist
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ur girlfriend is a drunk slut
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? she pathetic as fuck but I don't think that she knows though delusions of grandeurPosts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya gal cryin and in her feelings cause she got hulled out by a bum and the bus driver now she gotta face reality bummer bro
    tha bause
  • aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You shared that girl.

Fixed
  • Yo_Killa!Yo_Killa! i luv phat pussy! between her thighs.Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your girl needs to learn her drinking limits.
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,861 Regulator
    she in there scratching her tongue clean like ol girl with the dragon tattoo on her back...
    Ya gal cryin and in her feelings cause she got hulled out by a bum and the bus driver now she gotta face reality bummer bro

• JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,141 Regulator
    Buses drive at night in Europe?????
    Dirty Sanchez
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes youre fucking wrong.
    you clearly dont care about her.
    what if shed gotten raped? killed attacked? if you cared about her you wouldnt have do this.
    yea sure she drinks to much its annoying blah blah but you speak to her, work on it or leave her.
    you cant tell me you fucking love me or care about me, but then leave me at night when im vulnerable to attacks because im drunk and cant think straight.
    FUCKED UP.
    Black_SamsonRubato Garcianumbaz...80's babyDirty SanchezSleepwalkingInJapanKatROZAYTABERNACLEValentinez A. KaiserJusDre313
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea...zero tolerance for drinking and driving so once every hour they have a bus come through
    yes youre fucking wrong.
    what if shed gotten raped? killed attacked? if you cared about her you wouldnt have do this.
    yea sure she drinks to much its annoying blah blah but you speak to her, work on it or leave her.
    you cant tell me you fucking love me or care about me, but then leave me at night when im vulnerable to attacks because im drunk and cant think straight.
    FUCKED UP.

So i cant have a limit to this shit...i gotta deal with it every time?
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,141 Regulator
    yea...zero tolerance for drinking and driving so once every hour they have a bus come through
    yes youre fucking wrong.
    FUCKED UP.

So i cant have a limit to this shit...i gotta deal with it every time?

That was sarcasm
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,442 ✭✭✭✭✭