8 legged invasion............

CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggasCyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,760 Regulator
A giant web in Brazil contains more than a thousand spiders.

@Black_Samson

DMTxTHCamenhotepiv

Replies

• Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They better pray a gust of wind doesn't hit that shit.
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samson not coming in here.
    CainAjackson17Dr. Stitch
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats seems strange...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    Millions of spiders cover these trees
    spider+web+coccoon+pakistan+cover+trees+5.jpg
    1307752978_bd5b2809f8.jpg
    Social_Sp_lrg.jpg
    pakistan-floods-drive-spiders-into-trees-adult_34026_600x450.jpg

After a flood in Australia the entire town got covered....
    spider-webs-australia-floods-field_49728_600x450.jpg?01AD=3W4OUUHHvrwL_5_B_Z81e2XjqOdxOxz4umi4Qd3_IfahHCDH3kLkEKw&01RI=771D018E541CA2C&01NA=na
    unspoken_respectgnsiron man1Already Home_17
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever seen that spider the size of a dinner plate?

kuching-giant-spider-bako.jpg
    gns
    edited February 2013
    This bad boy, though he was bigger during my encounter with him (the size of my head to be exact), was looking me dead in my eye back when I lived in the islands....

100_3240[1].JPG

Had to make like Matrix, slow motion backflip, and think of a master plan to escape his presence. I returned and he was gone, which is even worse than knowing where he was. Smh.
    Ajackson17iron man1
    Bounce? No, no, no! Him escaping my sight is what led me to leave my place of residence in the first place. I didn't return until 6am when the sun came up. Im not staying in the dark wondering where he is. Next thing I know he crawls up onto my head while asleep. I'd rather have you in plain sight.
    LOL@ you waking up mummified in a giant spider web being dragged out to its lair

Nature has some monsters in her possession,b

She still beautiful overall tho
    edited February 2013
    If one thinks that spider is bad, here's another creature I had over for company as well back in DR...

Caught this thing scurrying across my bedroom floor in my peripheral :l

Millipedes_FWZ11Nv00B27.JPG
    alcimobolusdomingensis3.JPG
    gns
    A big rollie pollie?

Not scary..I used to play with these as a kid

I would prolly roll that thing up and play some b-ball or bowling with it lol
    A big rollie pollie?

Not scary..I used to play with these as a kid

I would prolly roll that thing up and play some b-ball or bowling with it lol

Ha! Pardon et moi? These island millipedes are nothing like the ones here. They're fat, huge and don't die. I don't kill insects but my goodness, as fast as they run, how are you sitting there playing with it? The one in my bedroom was much fatter in width. Im good.
  • DOC H0LL!DAYDOC H0LL!DAY Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 17,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Modern science is more than capable of doing everything these pests do.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does a web even grow that big in an area like that. You mean to tell me no one at all walked around in that area. The web ran between a bunch of power poles. They never had to be serviced or anything?
    VulcanRaven
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Modern science is more than capable of doing everything these pests do.

No love for spiders(not scared of them either) but If they are pests, so are we.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bounce? No, no, no! Him escaping my sight is what led me to leave my place of residence in the first place. I didn't return until 6am when the sun came up. Im not staying in the dark wondering where he is. Next thing I know he crawls up onto my head while asleep. I'd rather have you in plain sight.
    How exactly did that beast escape your sight? I don't even let small spiders out of my vision.