What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"I better stop talking before I get shot"

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 60,824 Regulator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PFb6NU1giRA
realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/02/07/dr_benjamin_carson_addresses_national_prayer_breakfast_criticizes_obamacare.html

Famed Baltimore neurosurgeon Dr. Benjamin Carson addressed the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday morning on healthcare. Dr. Carson often criticized Obamacare and government intrusion in healthcare while President Obama sat in the audience. Dr. Carson encouraged a program where newborn babies are given health savings account as an alternative to Obamacare.

DR. CARSON: What we need to do is come up with something simple. And when I pick up my Bible, you know what I see? I see the fairest individual in the universe, God, and he's given us a system. It's called a tithe.

We don't necessarily have to do 10% but it's the principle. He didn't say if your crops fail, don't give me any tithe or if you have a bumper crop, give me triple tithe. So there must be something inherently fair about proportionality. You make $10 billion, you put in a billion. You make $10 you put in one. Of course you've got to get rid of the loopholes. Some people say, 'Well that's not fair because it doesn't hurt the guy who made $10 billion as much as the guy who made 10.' Where does it say you've got to hurt the guy? He just put a billion dollars in the pot. We don't need to hurt him. It's that kind of thinking that has resulted in 602 banks in the Cayman Islands. That money needs to be back here building our infrastructure and creating jobs.

###

DR. CARSON: Here's my solution: When a person is born, give him a birth certificate, an electronic medical record, and a health savings account to which money can be contributed -- pretax -- from the time you're born 'til the time you die. When you die, you can pass it on to your family members, so that when you're 85 years old and you got six diseases, you're not trying to spend up everything. You're happy to pass it on and there's nobody talking about death panels.

Number one. And also, for the people who were indigent who don't have any money we can make contributions to their HSA each month because we already have this huge pot of money. Instead of sending it to some bureaucracy, let's put it in their HSAs. Now they have some control over their own health care.
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
Meta_ConsciousCapitalBCP203Already Home_17deadeyeillestni99ainneCocoa_ButterReggie80

Replies

• CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 23,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeh.. he aint go last too long talkin like that..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,824 Regulator
    BossBoo wrote: »
    yeh.. he aint go last too long talkin like that..
    he went in. for all 30 minutes...
    obama sat there with the i eat ass face....
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    CapitalBAlready Home_17unspoken_respect
    i bet. hahahaha
    maybe ill get around to watchin it.. i really can careless about healthcare.. maybe in another decade or so ill find the time to give one.. but right now... no fucks..

but that excerpt u posted was some real shit.. and i aint even christian..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,824 Regulator
    i bet. hahahaha
    maybe ill get around to watchin it.. i really can careless about healthcare.. maybe in another decade or so ill find the time to give one.. but right now... no fucks..

but that excerpt u posted was some real shit.. and i aint even christian..

he touched on education and religion for a good bit before he even touched on health...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    fine! ill watch!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    unspoken_respect
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart man...Obama prolly gonna sic the goons on em after that

• YrocYroc Posts: 145 ✭✭
    that was dope. i particularly liked the meaning behind his parables and what he said about lawyers.
    Black_Samsonillestni99ainne
    edited February 2013
    just watched it in its entirety.. and all i can say is wow.. that was beautiful..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Black_Samson
    just watched it in its entirety.. and all i can say is wow.. that was beautiful..
    too many contrast in our mantra for you to have doubted me.

thats ten punches to the arm, nigga.

redeemable whenever... im a snipe the shit outta you... come flying out the bushes and deck the shit out your shoulder and take off running...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    CapitalBunspoken_respectDirty Sanchez
  • bubbaclotbubbaclot Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Good speech (nothing that will get him killed though).

@17:22 many people should hear and understand this.

Poverty is not permanent. YOU can change your situation. You make your decisions and you decide how much energy your willing to put behind those decisions.
    Black_Samson
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbaclot wrote: »

Poverty is not permanent. YOU can change your situation. You make your decisions and you decide how much energy your willing to put behind those decisions.

true on a micro level... the chips are stacked on a macro level...
    Stopitfive wrote: »

This guy was raised by a woman with a 3rd grade education in poverty and yet he felt he could change that with education.

Seems like he was right.

This guy was raised by a woman with a 3rd grade education in poverty and yet he felt he could change that with education.

Seems like he was right.

He was... He is also an outlier... U know what that is right?
    huey

Seems like he was right.

He was... He is also an outlier... U know what that is right?

Yes.
    But many people have done this on so many levels. Many people chose to educate themselves (not just in school) to change their situation then do the samethings that is keeping everyone else around them down.
    So u think it wise to use outliers as evidence of maintaining the status quo?
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,130 Regulator
    Carson will be dead in a month car accident, vacation death or accident electrocution.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back

He's no outlier.
    Are you saying that because he decided to get an education he's an outlier?
    so Dr. Ben Carson is not an outlier?
    good day, sir...
    so Dr. Ben Carson is not an outlier?
    good day, sir...

No.

Are you one?
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's no outlier.

come on homie...
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    mohamed
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas get shot everyday
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,100 Regulator
    The hell...
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    freehuey89 wrote: »

He's no outlier.

come on homie...

Every Black doctor that comes form a poor background is an outlier?
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    an outlier is an exception to the rule bruh...
    rocket-2.gif