the official madden 14 wishlist thread

nj2089nj2089 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
what would you like to see in madden 14

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Colin Kapernick on the cover don't want him to get hurt, give the cover to Tom Brady.
    1CK1S
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 19,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if the next gen consoles are released this year ea & 2k are gonna put more effort for those systems than the current gen console. But only thing that's been so far confirmed from ea is that they'll have real life referees in the game!!!

• nj2089nj2089 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so they gonna have ed hochuli in the game n shit
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    have 2k make it
    vageneral08ex-soldier
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    create mismatch - if a receiver is faster than the defender then he should be able to get off -- madden13 has every defender sticking to their man like glue. same goes for the defensive end, if he has better stats than off lineman then he should be able to beat him also

guess add read option/pistol offense to reflect current nfl
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    create mismatch - if a receiver is faster than the defender then he should be able to get off -- madden13 has every defender sticking to their man like glue. same goes for the defensive end, if he has better stats than off lineman then he should be able to beat him also

guess add read option/pistol offense to reflect current nfl

not all the way true I catch hell sometimes with certain wr's like boldin, jackson, megatron just on streak routes when I have one safety or if I move the safety.....certain routes make a difference too like reggie wayne on a curl or out route dont matter who you got defending he's getting open