It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp:Detroiter: This Is Detroit! We’ll Squat In Your Crib if Not Home

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
detroit-squating.jpg?w=640&h=380

A Detroit woman arrived at her home this week to find that her neighbors had turned it into a “chill spot,” Fox 2 News Detroit reports.

Not only did her neighbors welcome themselves into her home without an invitation; they popped open several bottles of her gin, cooked her food (crab legs, shrimp and a turkey).

The woman, who did not want to be identified, said her uninvited guests were “high as a kite” when she walked in on them.

She screamed. The freeloaders ran. Then the woman called the cops. While the law is calling the case a home evasion, Curtrina, the sister of the uninvited guests, said that isn’t the case.

omebody was squatting in that house, the guy that was in there was squatting already, so he was inviting people over, because he was living there,” she said.

The homeowner was away for a few months, so it appears the men figured it was OK for them to hang out in her house until she returned. It’s not logical. But in today’s Motor City, the most ratchet behavior can be justified somehow.
Here is a breakdown of how some neighbors of the homeowner viewed her situation:

RJ, a relative (of one of the men in the house), offers this: “If you a home owner or renting a property or whatever. You don’t leave your home for 3 or 4 months.”

The woman tells Fox 2 she was there last Tuesday and everything was intact.
RJ: “It’s Detroit, Michigan… this is the hungry capital of the world and we will squat in your house.”
Curtrina: “It was like a chill spot.”

Wait, wait, wait…What?
Curtrina: “It was like a chill spot. Somebody going to invite you over to smoke some weed and we right next door.”
I don’t know what you think about this situation, but the people we interviewed implied that they think the homeowner is to blame, that she should know better than to leave her house for too long.

RJ: “Stay on your property before your copper come up missing.”

Two men were placed under arrested the night the homeowner came home, but one ran away. For his part, RJ told Fox 2 News that he would never squat in someone’s home.

This is not the first time a squatting story out of Detroit made national headlines. As NewsOne previously reported, Heidi Peterson told Fox 2 News that she found a woman in her home after she was away for a year. But the woman would not move out, forcing Peterson and her young daughter to live with the squatter until she eventually moved out.

tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
unspoken_respecttha bauseYoung StefJabu_RuleVulcanRavenYapatnaJBAlready Home_17miamivice305

Replies

• MeesterMeester The World Is Mind. Outrage LandPosts: 15,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that aint some lame nigga shit
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,849 Regulator
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im surprised she didnt say they were eating all of the watermelon and chicken
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well 1st off, play it off when you leave. Nobody but the most trusted should know you gone. Try to keep a car parked there or somethin.You can play this off where nobody know you gone for months. But it is what it is. sht happens.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U buy a house to have niggas squat in it...lazy niggas I tell ya
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck that. They lucky she ain't come in there spraying on them niggas.
    tumblr_lxi2f67QYt1qd0s1wo1_500.gif
    Young StefAlready Home_17mike06
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggaz in detroit got bold as fuck.wish a nigga would break into my house lounging and eating all the snacks & shit imma barry bonds all them mother fuckaz across the head
    edwardnigmatha bauseYoung StefAlready Home_17
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t7jq6c.jpg
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • DaCaliKingDaCaliKing Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    only in detriot..the garbage dump of america..
    1of1
  • YapatnaJBYapatnaJB Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapper Jayo Felony getting caught doing the same shit out in Cali

[url="http://
    miamivice305Young Stef
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,849 Regulator
    YapatnaJB wrote: »

Jayo lost
    YapatnaJBedwardnigmaYoung Stef
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 22,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ice_cold wrote: »
    If that aint some lame nigga shit

white people do it all the time.. only leavin once the banks pay them or even can end up ownin the house..

niggas jus do it wrong..

TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    deadeyeYoung Stef
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl @ them coward ass neighbors not wanting to be on camera
    Young Stef
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ she was just there last tuesday.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detroilet
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    LincolnAlready Home_17
  • bubbaclotbubbaclot Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goddamn NIGNOGS are taking this entitlement shit to far.

wUtBT0n.gif
    rage5th Letter
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you own property and dont check on it regularly, you better move one of your relatives in there until you find a buyer. This type of shyt been going on all over the U.S., especially Miami. There's a guy that removes the boards from your unoccupied home and literally puts a homeless person in it. They haven't jailed him yet. LoL
    deadeye
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    YapatnaJB wrote: »

"This my homeboy Daddy house cuz"

Something a 40yr old man shouldn't be saying.

I peeped that...I just didnt wanna say it. LoL Jayo one of my favorite Cali emcees. He was supposed to show his rental paperwork and keep it moving. Instead he went Bullet Loco on that azz. LoL @ the neighbors complaining about weed smoke, cursing and loud music. That nikka Jayo moved into a 1.6 million dollar home for $5,000? LoL

Smash on Jayo's girl. /:)
    Young Stef
    Was that a Prius Jayo sped off in? LoL
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao live in cali and complain about the weed smell. I hope he does/did buy the house. Keep those pussy fans scared. lmao @ them going on camera only showing close-ups of their hands and feet
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    they drank her seagrams happy juice.

also... how do you live in detroit and have neighbors?
  • dr funky resurrecteddr funky resurrected Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013