Becky stripper talkin reckless on strip club reality show sayin n!gga,quoting MLK & mixed kids..

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 9,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy

Strip Club Queens Atlanta - Preview

Glamour, money and stress are all a reality for an exotic dancer. Strip Club Queens is a new reality docu-drama, that strips down the stereotypes of exotic-dancers, and provides a in-depth look into there lives, their dreams and goals, and the hardships they face working in the strip club environment.

This dynamic series also delivers an inside look into the multi-billion dollar strip club industry and explores some of the life changing moments that lead these women to become dancers.

The show will follow six dancers as they work to increase their popularity to mega stardom. Each dancer offers the viewers a totally different perspective of life, stress and drama inside and outside of the club.

A full season will chronicle varying topics ranging from life sacrifice, fast cash, drama, family life, relationships, and body image. These issues coupled with the casts' sexiness and heated emotions are the recipe for a great show.
needmohoesValentinez A. KaiserVader_F_KennedyMr.LVidoitforhiphop10HyenaKillaTheBoyRoCottonCitySlimKINGECJ. WillNoCanadiansEH?LincolnCashmoneyDux

Replies

• satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratchet.... May watch for some reason
  • needmohoesneedmohoes Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at her name being kat
    gnsa.mannCashmoneyDux
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL she should have said jungle bunnies or nignogs.
    gnsblacktux
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what you call a white nigger
    fuc_i_look_likeblacktuxrip.dilla
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 14,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    strippers have high standards? really. because they have to sell they body and soul for a few dollars?

what if...just what if they aint the hot bitch in the club no more then what are they willing to do to keep that lifestyle?

they need to find the whitegurls body somewhere
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat need to come and explain why her ratchet cousin out here hoeing
  • YapatnaJBYapatnaJB Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder will they be protesting this shit on the news down here like they did Shawty Lo
    2 DrawlzCashmoneyDux
  • Black Buying power continue to rise yet you NigNogs make hoodrats rich. SMDH
    Despite the severe impact of the Great Recession, Blacks’ economic clout continues to energize the U.S. consumer market. The Selig Center estimates that the nation’s Black buying power will continue its dramatic rise — $316 billion in 1990 to $600 billion in 2000, to $947 billion in 2010–to $1,038 billion in 2012, and a projected $1,307 billion in 2017.
    rage2 Drawlz5th Letter
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack. The ratio of clothed to unclothed bitches is too high.
    Meta_ConsciouskzzlCashmoneyDux
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta do something
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    She said she going to have a mixed kid and is going to be light skinned I have never white girl fix her mouth to say some shit like this.

When I was in school, white bitches sayin' this was a regular thing...I'd love to kno' the fascination they have with blacks...Coz most of the white hoes with mixed kids I kno' are single mothers...

What school did you go to?
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 14,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i blame you nigga that make these hoes feel like they above hoe-ism

they are hoes...treat them as such. got these bitches holding us to high standards? the fukk is wrong with the game now.

yall need to stop saying yall would wife these stripper an pron hoez
    texas409galaxy_1221
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She said she going to have a mixed kid and is going to be light skinned I have never white girl fix her mouth to say some shit like this.

When I was in school, white bitches sayin' this was a regular thing...I'd love to kno' the fascination they have with blacks...Coz most of the white hoes with mixed kids I kno' are single mothers...

One that you wouldn't kno'...In East London
    gns
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    I wonder will they be protesting this shit on the news down here like they did Shawty Lo

hell no...nigga wanna see ass and bitches wanna learn new moves an dream of easy money.
    YapatnaJBgns
  • Chic says she use to be a slum bitch from the ghetto. Lol

NigNogs do love hoes.

All these bitches are ratched. But booty blinds you NigNogs.
    rage5th Letter
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh okay so white girls over the pond loved the BBC I'm not talking about that news channel.
    rip.dillagalaxy_1221
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh okay so white girls over the pond loved the BBC I'm not talking about that news channel.

Maybe even more so than over there...Its a epidemic outchea...
    needmohoesbigrydegalaxy_1221