What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If you was a rapper, would you sell out??

2»

Replies

• coolc31coolc31 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    "If you ain't in it for the money nigga, rhyme on your block"
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wouldn't do wack shit for money.
  • And_So_It_BurnsAnd_So_It_Burns Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone imagine nas making a song like night in Paris? Or Jay making a Cherry Wine? Can't really say it'd be selling out if either did though
    287iu4w.jpg

• Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90% of The Reason posters would sell out....that's nothing new.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
    RawAceGen. Stasia32DaysOfInfiniti
  • luke1733luke1733 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭✭
    what are you selling out is always the question? Somethings in life can be compromised or negotiable and somethings cannot. If you're talking about making me produce something I do not believe in and that my principles disagree with then no I can't sell out. If you talking about doing a different style of music or expanding myself in areas and topics I'm not comfortable with then yeah I would change for that. If you're talking about never doing any music I originally intended to do, but then want me to only do this style of music then no I can't do it. If you talking about on my own choice I abandon music that comes from my heart for replacing it with music to pay bills without any of the music from my heart on the album then no I can't do that.
    You know when you feel like a sell out versus you being an entrepreneur and just switching things up a little for some extra cash
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ima let u know soon as i get the opportunity
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    it depends on ur definition of sell out.... making different music to help me make more money then yes I would, Id be a fool not to. now my attitude and not helping those I came up with and acting all uppity and forgetting where I came from is a no go

Would you be nas or jay?

Neither...be myself. That's the problem of some of these niggas nowadays..
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
    32DaysOfInfinitihnic1978
  • sometimes rappers like NBA players, this is transfer to enable them to join different teams. But on it's own creation\music must be iviolable and shall not be influenced by money
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    right now yeah if u don't your nobody! Rap is at an all time snobby high, it aint nowhere where it was its turned into somethingelse!
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • Paul Hate.Paul Hate. Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likley.At least w/the singles and videos.I would only put out commercially viable and playable music.

Leave the street,dumb shit and the "real hip hop" for the album.
2»