which lakers team had the most drama

TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
03-04: of course, kobe and his sexual assault trial, traveling to court and to play in a game the same day, shaq still wanted to be the man and the main guy, adding gary payton and karl malone, 2 aging stars looking for their first ring (and malone being accused of hitting on vanessa bryant) and phil jackson (and of course shaq/kobe feud)

12-13: dwight howard adapting to being in LA and now his injuries, pau gasol different roles and now being out for a while, kobe thinking hes the man and still wants the ball at all times, mike d'antonis system, and oh yea, the lakers having a good chance of missing the playoffs

which lakers team had the most drama

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither. The media and haters just want to hype things up.
    TheBoyRoP swayze166NothingButTheTruthbuffalo butt buttuh_b
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the 2005-2007 Lakers when the Great Smush Parker was stripped of his opportunity to be the greatest point guard the NBA had ever seen
    FreudianP swayze166buffalo butt buttuh_bFocal Point
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atleast that 04 squad got to the finals, this one might not even make the playoffs
    JusDre313Reggie80
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 3,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    03-04
    Only said 03-04 because I think that's the year them dudes was crying on the bench. Only event more pussy was the Pistons walking off the court early.
    P swayze166
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Gucci Goggles, That's How The God Do Posts: 17,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    03-04
    Said 03-04 bc Shaq and Kobe were equals, now it's just Kobe yelling at everybody...
    unspoken_respect
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Only said 03-04 because I think that's the year them dudes was crying on the bench. Only event more pussy was the Pistons walking off the court early.

That was the 03 playoffs when kobe was cryin like a bitch.
    P swayze166
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,711 Regulator
    03-04
    Then wasn't Karl Malone trying to holla at Vanessa Bryant. I remember the classic cheapseat photoshop
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this year team cuz I'm pretty sure I never seen nash yell at someone as much as he does dwight for fucking up
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this year team cuz I'm pretty sure I never seen nash yell at someone as much as he does dwight for fucking up

There was an article written about that particular play where Dwight left Steve out to dry when the Heat trapped him on the baseline and he wanted Dwight to move to help him.
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12-13
    I gotta say now b/c 03-04 was mostly behind he scenes, plus of course they won

Now tho this ngga Dwight screamin on Nash in-game, cant shut his mouth in interviews, etc. Then you got Kobe "fuk ya injury ngga i gotta catch Mike"
    Focal Point
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1991-92.

Don't get no more "dramatic" than your star player catching the MONSTA.

O.G.damobb2deep
  • JusDre313JusDre313 http://killedbypolice.net know thy enemyPosts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12-13
    Morris Day wrote: »
    Atleast that 04 squad got to the finals, this one might not even make the playoffs

• ocelotocelot Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    03-04
    And its not even close...

Kobe Jim Grey interview>>>>>
    Phils book>>>>>
    Kobe fighting Malone because Malone was hunting Messican girls>>>>>>
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,104 Regulator
    'I'm hunting for little Mexican girls.'>>>>>>>>>>>
  • JusDre313JusDre313 http://killedbypolice.net know thy enemyPosts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12-13
    ocelot wrote: »

Phils book>>>>>

yo i have heard about this shit.. but i never actually saw it.. is there a vid of this? im at work now cant get to youtube.. but i swore i searched for this vid once and could never find it
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    03-04
    and it worked for Bean.
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

I'm incline to agree with you just because of that but I wanna shine my opinion spotlight somewhere else.

The Playoffs in 2011, Phil's last hurrah when Kobe had the bum knee, Odom and Bynum was out there playing wwe ball with JJ Berea and them cats, and Vanessa (who musta learnt a lil something from the Karl Malone shit) was out cher hookin Shannon Brown up With Pau's fiancé. Pau still aint got past that shit. Remember there was reports that Pau wasn't speaking to Kobe as a result of it and we went out there with all that shit goin on and got swept in the second round when we shoulda make it to the finals that year vs the Heat? Phil went out sockin Pau in his God damn chest like "snap out this shit you damn punk!"

• ocelotocelot Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    03-04
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »

Phils book>>>>>

yo i have heard about this shit.. but i never actually saw it.. is there a vid of this? im at work now cant get to youtube.. but i swore i searched for this vid once and could never find it

I don't think so but I wouldn't be surprised if its on YouTube
  • blu197blu197 Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    03-04
    The drama in 03-04 was worse cus niggas really hated each other on that squad the only reason we went so far is b/c we had Phil, prime kobe and Shaq was still a beast (not prime but not washed)..... I think if this 12-13 squad was at least a 5th seed and won games there would be no drama
  • FlashHexFlashHex Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Morris Day wrote: »

I'm still shocked the Lakers may not make the playoffs this year

• A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON She says I'm obsessed with big titties and I agreeeee Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    03-04
    Nothings more drama filled than interracial rape.
    ocelot
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Females are supposed to be the ones gossiping over drama, not men.

Get ahold of yourself t/s.
    Focal Point