have any of yall dealt with a company called "world venture"?

ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck!Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
my cuz tried to get me to get in on it but i was like it looks like a pyramid scheme. he's like aint a job a pyramid scheme? plus they give you a tax id number so it aint no pyramid scheme. im like oookkkkk. he gets mad and says you dont like it because you dont want to take trips. naw muthafucka i dont want to lose my money.

Replies

• Off&OnOff&On You thought it was safe??...ONYX HIT U IN DA FACE!! chill modePosts: 15,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that nigga either has never had a job b4 or he doesnt know what a pyramid scheme is
    ineedpussyCashmoneyDuxdeadeyeDMIcarnalesflows515
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a pyramid scheme.
    ineedpussydeadeyeVulcanRaven
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats what im saying. he gone say it aint no pyramid scheme either cause people under you can move from out under you. smmfh.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead @ aint a job a pyramid scheme. Lmao he's gonna end up homeless.
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so explain to me why a job aint a pyramid scheme he says. he said they work under you and you cant own the company. im just smmfh.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got these knives i can sell him
    NoirdeadeyeCashmoneyDux
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Sounds like ya cuz tryin' to hustle you. Maybe his other prospects ain't workin' out.

How about we do a pyramid scheme on the IC ?

Each week we all put in $1 and give it to one IC member starting with me.
    SneakDZA
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    i got these knives i can sell him

I got the car cleaner and vinyl restorer on deck, 2 for 1 y'all!
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly almost every business is based on some kind of pyramid structure. The difference between a legit business structure and a pyramid scheme is with the scheme, you dont actually get anything in return for your money. lol. It's just based on a bunch of ignorant ppl paying to 'join' and getting others to pay to join that's why they always end up collapsing.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just going off the name alone... it's a pyramid scheme.
  • unRealLady1unRealLady1 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    no.. I never heard of it. Iam a investor, investors are not pyramid schemes.. you ever heard of T. ROWE. PRICE? thats called investment companies.. I deal with investors not pyramid schemes, it's a BIG DIFFERENCE..please educated yourself with true knowledge, before excluding or jumping to conclusions.. we all have to learn the ropes, don't be ashamed if someone have taught you something you don't know.

I don't mine getting taught, but I hate fake teachers, ppl who pretend as if they are teaching me something, when they are crabs trying to pull me down.. I know the difference.. Iam a real teacher, I want ppl to be knowledgeable, and know how to invest their money. I have a part time position in financial planning.. First I became a investor than I decided I wanted to edcuated others on how to invest their money. too many people are wasting their money and not caring about their future.. I was always the type that "save" money and put money away... I buy all my cars with cash and invested in property, then I started investing with investors.
    Gold_CertificateVIBE
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    no.. I never heard of it. Iam a investor, investors are not pyramid schemes.. you ever heard of T. ROWE. PRICE? thats called investment companies.. I deal with investors not pyramid schemes, it's a BIG DIFFERENCE..please educated yourself with true knowledge, before excluding or jumping to conclusions.. we all have to learn the ropes, don't be ashamed if someone have taught you something you don't know.

I don't mine getting taught, but I hate fake teachers, ppl who pretend as if they are teaching me something, when they are crabs trying to pull me down.. I know the difference.. Iam a real teacher, I want ppl to be knowledgeable, and know how to invest their money. I have a part time position in financial planning.. First I became a investor than I decided I wanted to edcuated others on how to invest their money. too many people are wasting their money and not caring about their future.. I was always the type that "save" money and put money away... I buy all my cars with cash and invested in property, then I started investing with investors.

What are some good things to invest in real lady? Someone told me I should try to invest my money into Nas' rap career, cause he's a consistent seller and what not.
    MF_Doomerville
  • It's not a fail safe way to check... but i'd run the name through something like glassdoor.com. If it's not there, i usually take that as a strike, not a big one, but a red flag goes up.

If you can't find something about them on a similar career site, just google and look for a company review.
    Real Lady1 wrote: »

smh@ black folks thinking that opening a ScottTrade/E-Trade account makes you an "investor".
    Gold_Certificate
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man fuck those stupid simpletons who get stuck in that shit.
    koncept shits on everybody dreams

Black folks always make shit bigger than what it is.

if a ant picks up a leaf and carries it home, dont shit on him, let him cook

if a ant picks up a leaf and carries it home, dont shit on him, let him cook

yet if a man buys a Chrysler 300, slaps a Bentley "B" on it, and flosses, we point and laugh.

turbometal-chrysler-300c-vip-bentley-grille-1.jpg
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maaaan them dudes get real offensive when you say you're not interested "What you mean you're not interested?!...you're not interested in making money!!??...taking vacations when you want!!??.....working when YOU wanna work!!??!" ....smh
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it involves you paying a "fee" to join and then you will have your own "business"... its pretty much a multi-level marketing scheme or.. in other words a legal pyramid scheme.