with Kobe talking about retirement in the next season or two and vets like Dirk & Tim becoming older, we are coming to a end of an era. Yes, the Post-Jordan era has run its course. Kobe, Tim Duncan, KG, and others have all past thier primes and have been opening the doors for future star players. Although Lebron, Wade, Melo and KD are still young, its still a crop of new comers who will eventually be mention along side the forementioned.
all players must be in thier 3rd year or less and never made an All-Star game.
Top 5 East
5. Kemba Walker - Charlotte Bobcats
4. Jrue Holiday - Phillidelphia 76ers
3. Brook Lopez - Brooklyn Nets
2. Paul George - Indiana Pacers
1. Kyrie Irving - Cleveland Cavaliers
Honorable Mention: Andre Drummond (DET), Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (CHA)
Top 5 West
5. Damian Lilliard - Portland Trailblazers
4. Kenneth Faired - Denver Nuggets
3. Tyreke Evans - Sacramento Kings
2. Kawhi Leonard - San Antonio Spurs
1. Stephon Curry - Golden State Warriors
Honoarble Mention: Anthony Davis (NO), DeMarcus Cousins (SAC)
FUTURE STARS of the NBA League.