Random crap you hate doing @ work...

Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat BootyologistPosts: 39,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
TIME MUTHAFREAKIN SHEETS!!!

Why in the hell do these companies makes doin your timesheets SO...DAMN...DIFFICULT! It's always a hassle! Niggas act like they don't wanna pay yo azzz for any overtime you work. Oh and don't let them short you hours on your check!

A lot of folks have unleashed the rage of Kratos @ their job over this. Glad I don't work payroll.
dwade206

Replies

• MasterALFrankMasterALFrank where is your control? Posts: 9,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when I'm doing like 3 different things at once and customers decide that's a good time to start a conversation.
    7figz
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Real African Posts: 17,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I hate when muffuckas hide supplies for themselves that they didnt even buy, so I gotta look all over the damn office cause I'm the only one who didn't hoard a stapler...
    a.mannChicityYoung Stef
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salary>>>>>Hourly
    texas409vitoriadwade206tha bauseChicityLouis Cipher
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interacting customers unless their attractive women.
    Feelin_Foolay
  • gem$tonegem$tone Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭
    Having to answer stupid ass questions from anyone coworkers included.

Classic dumb shit:
    In the lobby someone comes in and asks, "is the second floor upstairs"

I look, wishing I had something condescendingly clever to respond with.
    dwade206fuc_i_look_likeYoung Stef
  • Specific to my current job:

1. We are this close to straight robbing our developers. We move the reporting goal posts, hold onto payment until they ask (even then only big guys get paid), and break contract every month. As the guy that signs people, my name is the one they know when they have money issues. It's fucked, on the streets, fucking with ppl's money like this would get the guns out, but some of our devs are so small they just have to bend and take it.

2. I have to play/check the titles that i sign, so on one of my screens, there should always be a program running. Ppl here know this, but love passing by to look at my screen to see what i'm playing, even if they see me doing like 3 other things at the same time.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The always chipper maphuka who waits at the vending machine looking to drain your lifeforce with boring, useless conversation pertaining to their life. Then they expect you to do the same. Nigga, I'm a doctor, I got work to do.
    dwade206Young Stef
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,651 Regulator
    Whiney clients

Webinars

Inputting the same info in 3 different systems...its 2013 can't we get one combined system ?????

Training new employees
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webinars are fucking terrible
    MsSoutherndwade206
  • stupot0607stupot0607 Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Phoning clients.

Any type of dealing with a computer which is used by somebody who doesnt have the slightest fucking clue about computers.

Any Filing.

• ceothachosen1ceothachosen1 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    For some reason I always feel like I have to take a shit when I'm at work. I try to plan ahead and drop a 2 in the morning or the night before but no go.....
  • DrMindbender122DrMindbender122 Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭
    For some reason I always feel like I have to take a shit when I'm at work. I try to plan ahead and drop a 2 in the morning or the night before but no go.....

Cosign this. That shit is the worse feeling ever.

• konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reports/Documentation/etc - I hate writing, even more so when I'm on a deadline. I'm good at it, but I hate doing it.

Timesheets were already said, but even when I was a salaried employee we had to do timesheets so we could bill projects properly. Having to remember how much time I spent on a project every day when you're working on 3 or more at a time is ridiculous.

Can I get fewer meetings in a week?
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dealing with my employees. Niggas act like they simple ass job is rocket science.
    Muhfukaz that see me in my phone and want to start up long as stories about shit I give two fucks about.
    Oh and the worst,
    muhfukaz wit horrid breath complaining about someone else's bad breath.
    MasterALFrank
  • Max.Max. real talk you look like fuckn squirrel son Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How i have to retrain people n dont get extra $ for it

One my coworkers asks me what fo do everyday its annoying a fuck theres a list

I made that thread i got somebody clapped for raising that tone i aint fuckn around no more
  • 700700 Will I be judged as being a bad trapper, or will I get rich and bitch....laugh at ya Plap City, FLAPosts: 9,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mothafuckas comin up to you to have a long conversation, you at work so you cant tell em to get the fuck out yo face so you gotta listen to stories about they borin ass life
    Kat
  • SocialAssassinRatiSocialAssassinRati Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having to chase people for stupid shit.

or that one time this guy tried to stab me...but he ended up with a broken arm and missing teeth due to a straight arm bar takedown...

I hate being handcuffed in what I can technically do to subdue people that start that bs.
    Max.
  • ChicagoBearsChicagoBears Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im on lunch break and will vent from my phone. But i fucking hate stupid fucking office politics. I work at a huge firm and shit is the worst. I spent 3 hours on a call last week talking about nothing. Shit barely gets accomplished man. Also, whether you are salaried or hourly you cant escape the gossip. If you try not to gossip, people will begin to wonder about you. Me idgaf I"m out in two years going to bschool, fuck these clowns.
    vince_vince