What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Drake meets the Carter-Knowles'

sullysully Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
y8ockxj.jpg
Drake: "Hey Beyonce. Hey Jay. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and good luck tonight. I'm a HUGE fan!"
Jay-Z: (I wonder what they're serving on that platter over there)
Beyonce: "Ohhhhh....hiiiiiii.....nice to see you. (Not him again)

Elf4zxm.jpg
Drake: "I just wanted to thank you for that feature you did on my first album. Maybe we can work together on my new album too"
Jay-Z: "mmm hmm. sure....whatever"
Beyonce: (uh oh...husband isn't giving a shit while cameras are on us...time to save face)

IOvmqR8.jpg
Beyonce: "Well....i'm sure that Jay will get in touch with your people as soon as he gets a chance. He'd love to work with you."
Jay-Z: (This bitch is cray...why is she saying that when she knows i'd rather make a call and have his work visa revoked than do another verse with him)
Drake: "mm hmm" (*Crying on the inside and holding back tears*)

gL8gqbJ.jpg
Drake: "Katy, will you hold me in your arms? I need a good cry right now"
Katy Perry: (Why is he bothering me? Beyonce and Jay-Z just called me over to talk)
manofmorehouseAlready Home_17And_So_It_BurnsDarthRozaynawledge_godFyHunnitReggie80Rubato Garcia32DaysOfInfinitilookdudestupot0607

Replies