What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

#IfRapWasHighSchool

P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
This shit trending on Twitter.

#IfRapWasHighSchool Drake would always be in the counselor's office

#IfRapWasHighSchool Rick Ross would be the guy you have to wait on to finish the mile at PE

#ifrapwashighschool gucci mane would volunteer to read and struggle all the way through the paragraph .

#IfRapWasHighSchool Birdman would be the guy who graduated 5 years ago but still hangs out at the school parking lot rubbing his hand.

#IfRapWasHighSchool Kanye would cut off a student "like ima let you finish and all but Taylor the right answer is x = 23"

#ifrapwashighschool Lupe Fiasco would be the kid who always uses the '"its cuz I'm black" line to the teacher

#IfRapWasHighSchool Waka Flocka would be that kid that don't understand the concept "inside voice"

#IfRapWasHighSchool 2chainz would be 21 as a freshman

#IfRapWasHighSchool Rick Ross would be that kid that ask to go to the restroom and return with food from the cafeteria

#IfRapWasHighSchool 2 Chainz would be leading the Student Section in cheers at all the games!
tompetrez3 wrote: »
All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
DarthRozayStoneColdMikeyAnd_So_It_BurnsMrCrookedLetterlookdudegenocidecutterTheRicanKingiron man1KingJamalLUClENs3nterocks

Replies