Jay-Z & Justin Timberlake Reportedly Planning Stadium Tour

tumblr_mi1ur6zjvz1qkr8iio1_500.gif
While no official word has been given, reports indicate that Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake are planning to head out on a 10-city stadium tour.

Fresh off their Grammy performance, Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z may be on the verge of a stadium tour. According to the New York Post, Timberlake and Jigga could be close to revealing their plans for a 10-city tour. No official word has been given.

Their relationship has gotten closer, as The Post explained, with Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel sitting next to Jay-Z and wife Beyonce at the Grammys. The paper also says Timberlake may have hinted towards the tour on the red carpet.

“We’re definitely going to go on tour . . . I don’t know how much I should say . . . It’s going to be a lot of fun, I know that,” he reportedly said.

No word yet on who Timberlake was referring to when he used "we" in the statement. Jay-Z and Timberlake's current bond may stem from a collaboration for "Suit & Tie." Before this, Timberlake was unhappy that the two hadn't worked together on his previous albums.

HipHopDX will update the story as it unveils.

Replies