Jay-Z & Justin Timberlake Reportedly Planning Stadium Tour

AggyAFAggyAF in the PPM ThreadPosts: 26,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
tumblr_mi1ur6zjvz1qkr8iio1_500.gif
While no official word has been given, reports indicate that Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake are planning to head out on a 10-city stadium tour.

Fresh off their Grammy performance, Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z may be on the verge of a stadium tour. According to the New York Post, Timberlake and Jigga could be close to revealing their plans for a 10-city tour. No official word has been given.

Their relationship has gotten closer, as The Post explained, with Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel sitting next to Jay-Z and wife Beyonce at the Grammys. The paper also says Timberlake may have hinted towards the tour on the red carpet.

“We’re definitely going to go on tour . . . I don’t know how much I should say . . . It’s going to be a lot of fun, I know that,” he reportedly said.

No word yet on who Timberlake was referring to when he used "we" in the statement. Jay-Z and Timberlake's current bond may stem from a collaboration for "Suit & Tie." Before this, Timberlake was unhappy that the two hadn't worked together on his previous albums.

HipHopDX will update the story as it unveils.
CoolJoeStoneColdMikeyAlready Home_17Monizzle14almighty breeze

Replies

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EPIC. That shit will probably be at Yankee Stadium when/if they stop in NY. That shit gon be live.

More $$$$$$ for Hov

jay-z-timberlake-2.jpg
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,003 Regulator
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That nigga Jay stay making money & racking up wins.

Dude can't lose right now.
    buttuh_bD.D.S.
  • Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there, NOT for that cracka JT tho
    IceBergTaylorROZAYTABERNACLEStoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetter
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Live nation got this Uncle Tom tap dancing and shucking/jiving at every venue to pay back that 150 million ADVANCE. If you ask these bitch ass Jigga warriors they swear the 2% owner of the nets is his own boss. I bet Justin timberland was like "okay........." When they told him a 49 year old rapper would be piggybacking on his comeback tour. Damn can Justin have some private venues before lung hov jumps on his dick. Like jay z face making any of the bitches moist

Why are you so mad nigga, Nas is opening up, the doors that is!
    scrapper1PK_TK_187StoneColdMikeyrip.dillaBreezy_Kilroy
  • scrapper1scrapper1 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very big move, Jay. Salute.
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean props to Jay for real, but don't y'all find it wierd that he's touring so much??? People clown rappers all the time for not having money and having to kill themselves to make it back up, but somehow everytime Jay does it people just say "props" or "get money my nigga"
    tompetrez3
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if he comes to Htown or San Antonio im in that thang
    rapmusic wrote: »
    I mean props to Jay for real, but don't y'all find it wierd that he's touring so much??? People clown rappers all the time for not having money and having to kill themselves to make it back up, but somehow everytime Jay does it people just say "props" or "get money my nigga"

Maybe he is touring because he likes performing, i mean who eats off album sales anymore beside Adele (double entandre). He's been touring excessively to become bigger internationally, especially with all the festivals and opening up for U2.
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Live nation got this Uncle Tom tap dancing and shucking/jiving at every venue to pay back that 150 million ADVANCE. If you ask these bitch ass Jigga warriors they swear the 2% owner of the nets is his own boss. I bet Justin timberland was like "okay........." When they told him a 49 year old rapper would be piggybacking on his comeback tour. Damn can Justin have some private venues before lung hov jumps on his dick. Like jay z face making any of the bitches moist

"Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake are planning...a 10-city stadium tour" clearly went over your head
    CJIceBergTaylorStoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetter
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the tickets is affordable and they bring that show to Philly...I'm in there
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    If you've been to one Jay show you've seen em all. Nothing special.

not when he brings out different guests and tours with different stars like Eminiem 1 tour jeezy and songz another tour mary J another tour jay z and kanye another tour and consistently mixes up band set ups.

If you have seen 1 lloyd banks show youve seen them all trust me was at hot jam in CT 2 years in a row same shit

if you see one french montana show your not watching a show your watching french try to talk through a pa system

I must really rile yall feelings up because you guys can't seem to stay on a thread topic whenever I post in it. Y'all that mesmerized by my top 5? I could be talking about Gerald Levert and you bring up Lil Wayne. I don't even imagine Lloyd Banks concerts being live. I just enjoy listening to his music.

I've been to two Jay shows. Although they were good, it was more hype than anything. Out of all the rap performances I've been to Jay's live show probably isn't top 5 but I'd put it in my top 10. He has stadium bangers but it's nothing really spectacular about the performance itself.

Matter fact, I'm going to see Cam'ron tonight. Excited about that. Got to see Dipset at Rock the Bells last summer.
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fag azz Timberfake!
    PK_TK_187StoneColdMikeyrip.dillaMrCrookedLetter
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is some cornball ish.
    Ear2DaStNothingButTheTruthrip.dillaMrCrookedLetter
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    If you've been to one Jay show you've seen em all. Nothing special.

not when he brings out different guests and tours with different stars like Eminiem 1 tour jeezy and songz another tour mary J another tour jay z and kanye another tour and consistently mixes up band set ups.

If you have seen 1 lloyd banks show youve seen them all trust me was at hot jam in CT 2 years in a row same shit

if you see one french montana show your not watching a show your watching french try to talk through a pa system

I must really rile yall feelings up because you guys can't seem to stay on a thread topic whenever I post in it. Y'all that mesmerized by my top 5? I could be talking about Gerald Levert and you bring up Lil Wayne. I don't even imagine Lloyd Banks concerts being live. I just enjoy listening to his music.

I've been to two Jay shows. Although they were good, it was more hype than anything. Out of all the rap performances I've been to Jay's live show probably isn't top 5 but I'd put it in my top 10. He has stadium bangers but it's nothing really spectacular about the performance itself.

Matter fact, I'm going to see Cam'ron tonight. Excited about that. Got to see Dipset at Rock the Bells last summer.

lol i must have riled you up cause you caught feelings so much you had to bitch and moan on my page

image.png

jay z live > old ass dipset there aren't 5 hip hop shows that are better than jay-z maybe you could put kanye there

live band >>>> dj having elaborate sets and mixing it up >>> 95% of hip hop shows that are the same ole shit there is a reason jay can sell out a stadium but french montana and lloyd banks can only get small rooms/a slot at a summer jam or winter jam radio show
    ROZAYTABERNACLE
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Fag azz Timberfake!

jessica_biel_bikini_pictures_padd_2_big.jpg

Sheeitttttttt!
    CJ
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, why y'all mad at me??? What did I say that was out of line?? I just don't see the point of Jay touring with Justin Timberlake. Maybe a show in like Brooklyn together or some shit, but a full on tour?? c'mon son!
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might go see this if they come to Detroit.