I HATE KOBE

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,604 Regulator
    HATE HATE HATE
    P swayze166tha furyBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON She says I'm obsessed with big titties and I agreeeee Posts: 9,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Strange article
    P swayze166
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    name probably ends n igger
    P swayze166
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol got damn
    P swayze166
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.

Tim Duncan hates ur hair
    P swayze166
    CopperKing wrote: »

Tim Duncan hates ur hair

You niggas real infatuated with my hair(circa 2001) that shit starting too get kinda crazy and also suspect.
  • Jeremyiahest83Jeremyiahest83 Posts: 222 ✭✭✭

Tim Duncan hates ur hair

I ain't EVER NEVER seen Tim wit a fresh ass fade. Ever.
    Breezy_Kilroy
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threadstarter once openly posted that he would proudly trade places with Vanessa Bryant nh.

Smh let me look up that thread I generally ignore this faggot but I need to find this post.

ummmmm no....ya troll friend chi town tried to make a corny joke....u fuck nigga, stay mad cuz I be hitting you with the ether and giving u multiple L's after all ya estrogen filled rants u stay posting...take ya lifetime L to me and keep it moving, mad cuz I posted an article u wrote under ya pen name that makes it obvious u a scorned woman who watches kobe more than his own wife....karamo homo thug ass nigga, be gone.

Lol @ this fatherless son of a cum-bucket ranting with intense estrogen..

This nigga trying to talk tough lol you said that, I saw you post those words.

Personally I dont care if you did or didn't to each their own you like sucking cock thats your perogative, you will burn in Hell not me.

You irrelevant anyway if it wasnt for reactions nobody would notice you.

Nigga sound like that man' spouse nh... Fucken faggot you chose the wrong team to follow from your suburban home in England you foreskin lipped cracker.

I tell you like I told you before, nobody takes Laker fans born after 1970 serious.

tumblr_lrcni8V6c61qggtnyo1_400.jpg

This old Asian bitch >>> you in terms of knowledge and authenticity.

Anybody can say I support such and such after they google their history.

Fuck out my face dickhead.

Talk about estrogen....btw ya joke doesn't work if u steal my lines and phrases to diss me....dumb nigga
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas in here with the ether tho
    will grimey
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol ya niggas smh
  • will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol What was this thread about again?

Tim Duncan hates ur hair

Tim Duncan hates ur hair

You niggas real infatuated with my hair(circa 2001) that shit starting too get kinda crazy and also suspect.

Stephen Jackson would run up into the stands and punch ur hair helmet
    P swayze166playmaker88rooster_cogburnunspoken_respect
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    The random old Asian lady got me dying
    will grimeyunspoken_respect
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tim Duncan hates ur hair

Tim Duncan hates ur hair

Stephen Jackson would run up into the stands and punch ur hair helmet

And I would smack the shit out of you like you was a disrepectful bitch!
    P swayze166
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fake bone thug reject LMAOOOOO
  • O.G.O.G. PSYCHO ALPHA DISCO BETA BIO AQUA DO LOOP Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol What was this thread about again?

Jeremyiahest83
    pPURNZUKCCA3N.jpg

andrew-bynum-dora-hair.jpg
    Dickriding out of control so you wanted too emphasize something everybody already can see you suspect nigga
    fake bone thug reject LMAOOOOO

Fuck outta here Kobe cock buffer
    P swayze166Copper