What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com
«1

Replies

  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,877 Regulator
    HATE HATE HATE
    P swayze166tha furyBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Strange article
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

    UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

    F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    P swayze166
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    name probably ends n igger
    rocket-2.gif
    P swayze166
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.
    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.

    Tim Duncan hates ur hair
    rocket-2.gif
    P swayze166
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.

    Tim Duncan hates ur hair

    You niggas real infatuated with my hair(circa 2001) that shit starting too get kinda crazy and also suspect.
    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
  • Jeremyiahest83Jeremyiahest83 Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.

    Tim Duncan hates ur hair

    I ain't EVER NEVER seen Tim wit a fresh ass fade. Ever.
    Breezy_Kilroy
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threadstarter once openly posted that he would proudly trade places with Vanessa Bryant nh.

    Smh let me look up that thread I generally ignore this faggot but I need to find this post.

    ummmmm no....ya troll friend chi town tried to make a corny joke....u fuck nigga, stay mad cuz I be hitting you with the ether and giving u multiple L's after all ya estrogen filled rants u stay posting...take ya lifetime L to me and keep it moving, mad cuz I posted an article u wrote under ya pen name that makes it obvious u a scorned woman who watches kobe more than his own wife....karamo homo thug ass nigga, be gone.

    Lol @ this fatherless son of a cum-bucket ranting with intense estrogen..

    This nigga trying to talk tough lol you said that, I saw you post those words.

    Personally I dont care if you did or didn't to each their own you like sucking cock thats your perogative, you will burn in Hell not me.

    You irrelevant anyway if it wasnt for reactions nobody would notice you.

    Nigga sound like that man' spouse nh... Fucken faggot you chose the wrong team to follow from your suburban home in England you foreskin lipped cracker.

    I tell you like I told you before, nobody takes Laker fans born after 1970 serious.

    tumblr_lrcni8V6c61qggtnyo1_400.jpg

    This old Asian bitch >>> you in terms of knowledge and authenticity.

    Anybody can say I support such and such after they google their history.

    Fuck out my face dickhead.

    Talk about estrogen....btw ya joke doesn't work if u steal my lines and phrases to diss me....dumb nigga
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 7,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas in here with the ether tho
    Cowboys 15-16 Superbowl Champs

    #SayNoToBigAssSigs
    will grimey
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol ya niggas smh
  • will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol What was this thread about again?
    2008 & 2012 CHEAP SEATS FANTASY B-BALL CHAMP



    Fuck a hater, Dallas blue fo life....COWBOY GANG BANG BANG


    clubm4_2186.jpg
    NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.

    Tim Duncan hates ur hair
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.

    Tim Duncan hates ur hair

    You niggas real infatuated with my hair(circa 2001) that shit starting too get kinda crazy and also suspect.

    Stephen Jackson would run up into the stands and punch ur hair helmet
    rocket-2.gif
    P swayze166playmaker88rooster_cogburnunspoken_respect
  • peagle05peagle05 Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The random old Asian lady got me dying



    I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Kneesus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryna snatch these tendons
    will grimeyunspoken_respect
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.

    Tim Duncan hates ur hair
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I hate Kobe too but that's only because I'm a Spurs fan other than that could care less about that nigga.

    Tim Duncan hates ur hair

    You niggas real infatuated with my hair(circa 2001) that shit starting too get kinda crazy and also suspect.

    Stephen Jackson would run up into the stands and punch ur hair helmet

    And I would smack the shit out of you like you was a disrepectful bitch!
    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
    P swayze166
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fake bone thug reject LMAOOOOO
  • O.G.O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Posts: 7,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol What was this thread about again?







    216b0dc72b1593daec90ca04f33eaa70.jpg




    Jeremyiahest83
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    pPURNZUKCCA3N.jpg











    andrew-bynum-dora-hair.jpg
    Dickriding out of control so you wanted too emphasize something everybody already can see you suspect nigga
    fake bone thug reject LMAOOOOO

    Fuck outta here Kobe cock buffer
    Bitch shut your mouth before I fuck it

    I'm still a rap fan, microphone fiend
    An insider like Russell Crowe, behind the scenes
    You can be the hottest MC, literally leave the mic smoking
    No marketing and promotion
    No 106 & Park, no TRL
    Don't kill the messenger homey but don't expect to sell
    Viacom own MTV, VH1
    BET, five labels until BMG
    Merged with Sony, EMI, Universal and WEA
    Only four labels in the music industry bruh
    All radio controlled by two companies
    Just two rap magazines, read between the lines
    Hip-hop used to be the expression of struggle with rhymes
    Corporate monopolized, only certain shit shines
    Only way to get radio and video and blow
    They control what you say, and the images you show
    CNN owned by AOL, own Time Warner
    Trickle down effect of the New World Order
    And you wonder why "Van Gogh" was killed
    Same reason Dead Prez lost they deal, get real
    I spit for the cabbage, grind with a mission
    And put Capitol Records in missionary positions
    Used to love H.E.R. like Common, but then you get signed
    (Behind the Music) now I just fuck the music from behind

    Magazine writers misprint you, take words out of context
    And got the nerve to wonder why I'm vexed
    When I read the publication
    I was like "Damn, was we in the same conversation?"
    This for the rap conniseurs, magazine critics
    Backpackers, rap stars with bullshit gimmicks
    Fans, even the "Stans," the groupies and label executives
    With corporate cards trickin my budget on coochie
    Video chicks sucking dick between takes
    Hoping to get saved, and thanks for the ass shake
    Like Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked," need a backyotomy
    And some of these thugs is into sodomy
    Large print giveth, fine print taketh away
    Your favorite rapper ain't recoup label take it away
    Have a nigga tempted to take an AK, goin postal
    Rap made me loco, hustle bicoastal
    (Why?) Because the West monopolize
    Same ol' niggas tellin the same ol' lies
    L.A. radio, quick to suck out of town dick
    South support they own create international hits
    Out of regional records, East coast create the buzz
    Music capitol of the world, thought it wasn't when it was
    And somehow manage to screw us
    Call West coast gangster rap whack, then sold it back to us...
    P swayze166Copper
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.